Conversations

Infatuation 🎀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the text in bold are text conversations while those in Italics are the inner thoughts of characters ~

 

Donghae flipped the small chit of paper in his hand. He really didn't know what he should do next. He read the chit again for the hundredth time that night.

Hey adorable! Looks like someone else got your attention before me :(

I'm sorry, I cannot come up to you infront of others. I'm a little shy.. hope you would understand.

If you don't mind, I would love to talk to you and get to know you better, sweetums.

Here's my number xxxxxxxxxx! Message me, I'll be waiting.

Please! I won't go to sleep till you don't! I know, you will. Right? *_-

☆☆☆

 

Just as Eunhyuk entered his dorm, he recieved a message on his phone. Not that Eunhyuk really bothered to check his phone as he recieved alot of messages at every hour of the day. But, right now, he was excited. He had a tingling feeling and wondered if the person he thinks texted him, has texted.

Before picking up his phone to read the message, he decided to freshen up. This was going to be a long night, hopefully. When Eunhyuk returned from washroom, he was amazed to see 5 unread messages from an unknown number. 

Umm.. hey.. Donghae, here!

You are my stalker right?

Oops, I didn't mean to say stalker, I meant my secret admirer.

NO, No.. not an admirer.. ummm, I'm sorry.. I'm terrible at talking.. but why aren't you replying? 

I'm sorry.. I think I messed up.. Just forget I texted and let's not talk. Goodnight! 

Eunhyuk was amused and bemused by the silly texts the younger had sent him. But, a smile was formed on Eunhyuk's lips and he couldn't help but chuckle at the adorableness of the younger. He quickly sent a reply.

Hey, relax it is alright, Donghae. I'm glad you texted me. Well, more than glad.

Donghae had already sunk his head in the pillow.

Aish, why am I such a pabo(stupid), why can't I text properly. He must have realised what kind of pabo person I am. He sulked.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. Anxiously, he took the phone and smiled.

Hi. I hope I didn't disturb you. Donghae quickly replied.

You can never disturb me, Donghae. Don't you see how much I like you? I would have waited an entire night to wait for a text from you.

Wow. That was really direct. Donghae was having a hard time to reply to the other. He had so many feelings right now, that he was unable to decide to which voice he should listen.

A voice inside him told him to be angry and ask the stranger why he had been disturbing him these past few days. Another one, wanted Donghae to talk sweetly to the first person who has ever showed an interest in him. The third one asked Donghae to stop thinking so much and talk normally. 

Yes, relax Donghae. Breathe in and out. I'll just have a normal convo with this guy. Just like any other convo. But what if... omg, shut the fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter