Warning

Infatuation 🎀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae had barely fallen asleep when he was woken up by the irritating sound of his mobile alarm. Instead of being grumpy like he used to be everyday when the alarm clock disturbed his precious sleep, Donghae was smiling. 

Donghae kept his eyes closed and allowed his brain to recollect the conversation he had with his stalker.. ughh no.. he is not a stalker anymore, right? Then? Admirer. Yes his secret admirer.

"Aish, I didn't even ask his name." Donghae sulked. How can he forget to ask the name of this person who had suddenly barged into his life. "I know absolutely nothing about him. I should really ask him more next time." Donghae contemplated.

When his mobile phone beeped again, Donghae slowly opened one eye and peeked. 

There was the message from the familiar unsaved number.

 

Good morning, precious! Can't wait to see you. I'll be waiting for you at the gates. ♡

 

Donghae couldn't help but roll in his bed having a bright smile on his face. "Ahhh.. so this is how it feels to have someone special." He grinned to himself.

He hurried off to washroom as it would take him longer to get ready today. 

☆☆☆

Donghae glanced at the car parked near the University gates. He unconsciously stared at the glass window to have a final look at his appearance. He had carefully styled his hair with a few fringes falling right above his eyes. He wore his favourite T-shirt with tight fitted jeans to accentuate his assets. Lastly, he had applied cologne (a little too much) to smell nice. He was quite happy with how he looked.

He was feeling a little giddy inside. Were they about to finally meet? The kind of cryptic message did seem to mean that.

Donghae waited at the gates and looked around. Even after taking longer to get ready, he had arrived earlier than usual. The Campus was bustling with students and he didn't know where to look for. He quickly took out his mobile and typed a text.

 

I have reached at University gates. Are you here?

 

After waiting for 15 minutes and not having a reply, he decided to call. He was a little hesitant but he still went ahead. His call was unanswered. Donghae suddenly felt a wave of sadness coming over. He didn't know what he actually expected to be happening right now. But, he did expecting something. Anything.

Disappointed, he went to his class to attend his lectures of the day. 

☆☆☆

 

Donghae kept glancing at his mobile screen after every few minutes waiting for a reply. He didn't know why was he becoming so restless. Was it because his admirer had actually ditched him after the first day they talked? Was he made a fool of? Was it only a cruel joke for someone to make the black haired feel some way and crush his hopes?

Eventhough, Donghae had only talked to him once and that too not for long, he liked the way other spoke. He wanted to see what more can happen between them. He also desired to be courted. He wanted to feel liked and loved by someone too. He had waited for this for so long. As he was himself quite shy, he could never gather courage to approach a person he liked. He had feared he would end up being forever alone. 

Donghae became sad at the thought of being left alone. A new feeling of some hope of love had been ignited within him by this stranger only to crush it. He sadly pouted and finally put the mobile in his bag. 

 

Donghae was wiggling impatiently in his seat. He badly wanted the bell to ring so that he can rush back to his house. He just had to get out from this stifling atmosphere and go in the comforts of his dorm. 

Hearing the bell ring, he quickly got up and went outside the classroom. Walking without actually seeing, his shoulders bumped into someone. He looked up to mutter a slow sorry when he realised it was his soccer team captain.

Surprisingly, the Captain was behaving weirdly as if he was caught doing something. "D-Donghae?! I-I just was here by chance.. I did-didn't know you would be here.. I just.. I..", he continued to mumble something incoherently. Donghae was unable to understand what the other kept on blabbering and why he seemed so flushed.

Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter