The Meeting

Infatuation 🎀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae thought about what he should do next. He really doesn't want to reveal his identity as of now to Donghae but then he might actually lose his chance of talking with the younger.

He definitely seemed angry. He would really never talk to me again.

Yeah, he really didn't have any choice now. He would have to show his face to the younger. There was no escape this time. 

 Hyukjae hoped Donghae doesn't react badly upon seeing him. "He doesn't seem to like me much." He mumbled.

He didn't know why Donghae always seemed too tiff around him.

"Please help me tomorrow, God." Hyukjae prayed and forced himself to fall asleep as he didn't want any black circles the next day. He had to look his best. Oh sleep, please come to me! 

☆☆☆

 

Hyukjae sat at the same table he sat last time. He was shaking nervously. He was ten minutes early this time. He can't afford to miss the other today. Despite sending Donghae few messages, he didn't recieve a single reply increasing his anxiety.

He had dressed his level best and even applied a strawberry tinted lipbalm on his lips. He also applied a black eyeliner on his eyelids to accentuate them. Those were his two biggest assets. His eyes and lips. And he wanted to make them look as appealing as he can. 

Fidgeting nervously, he saw Donghae enter the cafe. He gulped. Donghae had put absolutely zero efforts in his appearance. He had come in the same usual clothes he always wore and his lips seemed a little parched too. It was as if Donghae had no motivation to look good on his first time meeting him. 

Hyukjae quickly called the younger. "Donghae-ssi, here." He waved his hand.

Donghae looked at him a little surprised but came and sat next to him. "Hi Hyukjae-ssi. Nice to see you here again. Do you often come to this cafe?" Donghae asked.

"Umm yes, but today I've come to meet someone." Hyukjae replied. 

"Ohh, well I have to meet someone too. Actually, I will see you later, Hyukjae-ssi.. the person went away last time. I don't want it to happen again. I will take your leave." 

As Donghae stood up to walk away, Hyukjae grabbed his wrist. Donghae gave him a confused look. "Sit Donghae." Hyukjae uttered.

"I really can't Hyukjae-ssi.. I have to--" 

Hyukjae interrupted him midway. "Yeah, I know. You have to meet someone. Well, that someone is me."  Hyukjae looked into Donghae's eyes to see his reaction.

Nothing.

Donghae gave him a blank look.

Donghae started speaking again. "I think you misunderstood. I'm honestly here to see someone else. I didn't even know you would be here." Does he think I purposely came to this cafe to see him today? 

"I think you didn't listen to me properly, Donghae."

Donghae was staring at Hyukjae.

Clearing his throat and gaining some strength, he continued," I'm the one who has been writing you chits for a month now. I'm the one who has been following you. I'm the one who likes you, Donghae." 

Hyukjae saw Donghae's pupils growing big as realization hit him.

"You are my stalker?", Donghae blurted out. 

Hyukjae let go off Donghae's wrist and bowed his head a little. He nodded his head slowly.

Donghae fell on the chair with his mouth open. He stared at the senior sitting before him. Holy . It can't be. Him? The Soccer Captain of all people? One of the most popular persons in his University likes him? Likes Donghae? 

Seeing Donghae in a shocked state, Hyukjae tried to speak again. "Donghae, I-..."

Donghae suddenly looked straight into his eyes. "Since when? When did you start liking me?" 

Hyukjae smiled a little. "I fell for you the first time I saw you. I just couldn't stop myself from looking at you, Donghae. You are so beautiful."

Hearing those words for the first t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter