Chapter 7

Blind Hatred

Chaeyoung was walking forward with a clear goal. She wanted to get to Sana's dorm room. As fast as possible. So that she could finally address the mess that Sana had been creating. She didn't even care who she was going to see in Sana's room. She just wanted to settle it once and for all. She knocked on the door when she had finally made it there. She knew that Mina and Momo weren't in their room then. And that was what made her brave enough to go to Sana's room. She was glad that Sana didn't make her wait for long. Smiled at Chaeyoung upon seeing her and invited her in. Chaeyoung walked inside and was actually glad that there was no one else there. So she could talk with Sana without trouble.
"What's up, Chaeyoung? You look kinda pissed." Chaeyoung wasn't sure how she should start. She didn't want to just cut to the business. But what else was she supposed to say? So she said what she wanted to. As calmly as she could.
"Can you stop using Mina." But there really wasn't a way to end that calmly. Chaeyoung's accusation made Sana instantly angry. Her scowl intimidated Chaeyoung a bit. She wasn't going to get scared though.
"What the are you talking about? Are you crazy?" She really didn't want to raise her voice. But Sana playing dumb was too irritating. Sana really had dared to deny everything. When it all is so obvious. She either ignored it or was trying to make Chaeyoung look dumb here.
"Stop playing dumb, Sana. It is the most obvious thing. You are using Mina all time. You use her as your maid. She has to come to you every time you call. She is spending so much time with you, not even having the time for others. And then you are just ing around with whatever girl you see. Not giving a about Mina's needs and problems." Her words were definitely hurtful. But she didn't see any lie in them. That was what Sana was doing. Mina was giving her all for Sana. And didn't get anything in return. She didn't deserve it. Sana didn't deserve Mina. 
"I am not using Mina! How can you imply that! I don't give a about her? You can't be seriously saying that I don't give a about Mina!" Chaeyoung couldn't take that. That was just impossible. She felt as if Sana tried to convince her that elephants were flying. Sana should join the drama club with Nayeon. Because she was perfect in her role.
"Oh my god! You are so full of ! You won't make me believe something that isn't real. Whatever your ed up motivation is, stop using Mina. Just off!" Judging by Sana's furious eyes, she was ready to fight back. Chaeyoung didn't want to get into a fistfight before. But it was becoming more probable. Until someone knocked and woke the two girls up from their fury. And both of their hearts stopped for a second when Mina walked in. She looked at them confused though. As if she didn't know what was going on. And it made Sana and Chaeyoung feel a tiny bit relieved. 
"Is everything alright?" Sana smiled at Mina and nodded. She didn't want to upset Mina. Chaeyoung followed her. Mina should not feel troubled at any time. So she didn't want to tell her what had happened either.
"We are good." Mina nodded slowly and thought for a moment. She didn't want to address what she heard. Even if that was the thing should've done. She was too scared to do that. So she smiled back at the two girls.
"Jihyo wants to eat dinner together. But Nayeon and Momo ditched us to go on a date. Tzuyu can't go out today because her parents have some type of family session with her. Jeongyeon and Dahyun are too lazy to go out. Are you two up for dinner?" Chaeyoung wasn't going to say no to Mina. She would've never passed an opportunity to spent time with Mina. But of course, Sana had to agree as well. So the three of them ended up going to meet Jihyo in awkward silence.

It was quite a mystery. Why would there be complete silence between them? They were supposed to meet for dinner. But they were just sitting awkwardly there. Jihyo didn't want to be straight-forward because it was unusual for Sana and Chaeyoung to be quiet. Mina sitting without a word was the usual thing. But something must've happened before that. She tried to communicate with Mina non-verbally, maybe somehow she knew what was wrong. Jihyo managed to catch Mina's gaze after the girl snapped out of observing the people coming in and out of the bathroom. Jihyo glanced from Sana and Chaeyoung then back at Mina. She received a weak smile. So Mina knew what had happened. Again, that was actually not that surprising. If there was someone that knew everything, it was Mina. Jihyo took that opportunity and asked Mina to go with her, to order a dessert. But that wasn't very successful. Because Sana volunteered to go instead. She didn't wait for Jihyo and went ahead. So Jihyo faced Chaeyoung very quickly, which scared the unsuspecting girl.
"Tell me everything." Chaeyoung looked confused at first. She was rightfully scared of Jihyo. She didn't want to hear for an hour about how immature she had acted. She knew that even without Jihyo's scolding. She tried to look to Mina for help but Jihyo put her head back to face her.
"I just had a little disagreement with Sana." A little was maybe on a good word. But wasn't going to dig her own grave. She would make up with Sana soon enough. 
"Define 'a little disagreement' " Chaeyoung needed something. Something dumb to fight about with Sana. But what would that be? Literally, she didn't have a fight with Sana before. Something dumb...
"Who is the best Avenger?" Mina felt bad for finding Chaeyoung's excuse funny. It sounded more she was asking Jihyo about the answer. And it was obvious that Sana couldn't even name a single avenger. And it was obvious that Jihyo figured out she was fed a lie. She sighed and massaged her temples.
"Right. Look, whatever that was, you two have to talk it out. Don't go to sleep being upset with each other." Chaeyoung was very much shocked that Jihyo reacted that way. She was pretty impossible that Jihyo didn't lecture her. Or maybe she did in a way? She was right though. Chaeyoung knew that if they didn't make up soon they would just end up ignoring each other.
"I know. We will talk soon." Jihyo nodded and waited for Sana to come back with the desserts before saying anything.
"Now." Sana sat down next Mina very confused and felt endangered. Chaeyoung put her face in her hands. There was no way she would talk about what had happened in front of Mina. The last thing in the world she wanted, was Mina thinking she is weird. Sana would do everything to make herself the victim. And Mina would feel torn. "Explain what happened. And then apologize and hug it out." There was silence again. Neither of the two girls wanted to say anything. Jihyo was getting a little fed up with their immature behavior. But Sana actually saved them from any lectures.
"We were just in bad moods. I am sorry for that, Chaeyoung." Somehow, Sana's apology sounded honest. It wasn't like Chaeyoung didn't trust Sana. Okay, maybe she didn't trust her just a tad bit. So she didn't want to believe that Sana actually was sorry. She lied so many times after all. But she smiled after a while. She couldn't antagonize her friend like that. And she also overreacted. 
"I am sorry as well. I guess we were just letting out our frustration on each other."

 

The time passed too quickly. It was ought to happen. Subway isn't slow. So at least she thought that Chaeyoung would've left before she had to. But she didn't. Mina just accepted the impending doom. She would ease it. There was no way that Sana and Chaeyoung would argue with her there. Chaeyoung pulled away from her after a moment and pushed Mina gently onto the seat. And the speaker announced the station they were at then. Only one more left.
"You look so well. I mean, you really look the same. When are you getting off? I can go with you. I mean, we can talk and catch up. We can go sit somewhere. Only if you want to. I don't want to force you. But I am just so happy. I missed you very much." Mina couldn't reply. She didn't want to leave without talking to Chaeyoung for a while. She missed her just as much as Chaeyoung missed her. But she knew it would not be possible. She had to tell Chaeyoung that it wasn't a good idea. But she would have to give her a reason. And if she heard that Sana was there, she would just get angry. Mina didn't want to destroy Chaeyoung's happy mood. 
"I am getting off at the next station." Chaeyoung jumped in before Mina could say anything else.
"Oh. I can go with you. If you don't want to go sit anywhere I can walk you home. And we can talk during that walk." Mina felt bad. She wanted to say yes. She wanted to agree. The happy, excited voice made her helpless. She hated situations like that. She hated choosing. She could just walk out of the subway and go through space where Sana wasn't waiting and go with Chaeyoung. And lie to her. But how could she do that? She could just tell Chaeyoung no and kill any excitement she had. Kill the opportunity for a time well spent. How could she do that? Why she had to always choose? 
"Mina? What's wrong?" Chaeyoung put her hand on Mina's shoulder and observed Mina intensely. She didn't like the silence. She couldn't see Mina's eyes through the sunglasses but she could imagine that there was trouble in them.
"I would love that." Mina wanted to say more but she couldn't force anything else through . She was going to create a disaster. Of course. As expected. She was too kind. But what was she supposed to do? Tzuyu would've scolded her for that. She would have to be a peacemaker. The name of the station sounded out and the subway stopped. Chaeyoung grasped Mina's hand gently and helped her get off the subway. She was unaware of the anxiety Mina was going through. And what would she face soon. But it came faster than Mina thought. Or maybe it just felt faster because Chaeyoung walked faster than Sana ever was. And they found themselves outside very soon. 
"Why are you here?" Sana jumped to Mina at the speed of the light and yanked Chaeyoung's hand away from Mina's. Chaeyoung was quite stunned. She didn't even think once that she would meet Sana. She didn't want to believe that Mina stayed with Sana. But after the shock came anger.
"What is it to you? I met Mina and want to spend time with her." Sana turned her gaze to Mina. It was nothing unexpected. That Mina would just go along with whatever Chaeyoung wanted. Mina just always had to excuse everyone. But Sana didn't want that. She could get along with Momo and Nayeon. She could try to get along with Jihyo and Tzuyu. But no way in hell she was going to be best of friends with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. No matter what. 
"Sorry to disappoint you. We don't have time to chat with you. You can leave and preferably never come back." Mina was too scared and guilty to say anything. She knew it. She tried to convince herself that it would be alright. When was it even alright? It was inevitable. 
"Don't decide for Mina. She isn't your property. She wants to spend time with me. And don't worry, I don't want to chat with you. So you can leave." Chaeyoung couldn't stay quiet. She had talked with Sana once before. She hoped that it changed something. But Sana was still abusing Mina's kind heart. How very expected. 
"Of course she isn't. What are you talking about? I don't want Mina to be associated with you. You and Jeongyeon destroyed everything." Chaeyoung felt the anger boil inside of her. Sana had the audacity to blame her and Jeongyeon for what had happened? 
"Our fault?! It was you who created this ing mess! I didn't create with my own friend for laughs!" Sana also had enough. She heard that so many times. And it just made her feel more terrible than before. She didn't mean for any of that to happen. But only Mina listened. Only Mina let her explained. She only needed Mina to believe and trust her. She grabbed the coral of Chaeyoung's jacket and held her in place. Chaeyoung didn't feel intimidated one bit though.
"I didn't do it! They set me up!" Chaeyoung just snorted. She had no trust in Sana's words. She couldn't comprehend why Mina was still with her.
"Right. Why would I believe you? When you lied to us so many times. You are just a scumbag Sana. So stop ing denying it and making yourself the victim here!"
"Please stop." Sana immediately let go of Chaeyoung's jacket and Chaeyoung stared with worry at Mina who was kneeling on the ground with her hands on her ears. Sana ducked down and took carefully Mina's hands from her ears. She brought them to her lips and kissed them softly. But Mina took her hands away. 
"Just once." Sana didn't know what to do. She didn't want to make Mina upset. 
"I am sorry, Mina. I shouldn't have raised my voice and say that." Chaeyoung obviously only apologized because of Mina. She was not sorry to Sana though. She kneeled in front of Mina and tried to ignore Sana kneeling next to her. She wanted to try and calm Mina down. And when she took Mina's hands in hers there was no resistance. So Chaeyoung smiled and slowly got up with Mina. She didn't want to give up but she figured that creating an even bigger scene is not the thing to do.
"I know. I am sorry." Mina shouldn't have apologized for anything. Both Sana and Chaeyoung wanted to scold her for that. But neither did. Sana was still kneeling on the ground and observed the other two women. 
"Don't be sorry. We should meet tomorrow then. After we rest." Chaeyoung was praying for Mina to agree. She forgot all about her previous thoughts. That she was supposed to move on. But no, she just wanted to reconcile with a close friend. It wasn't about her feelings. So she didn't have to worry about that. 
"We should. Let's do it. In the afternoon? We should talk it over the phone." Chaeyoung was not that happy in so many years. She forgot about everything else at that moment. She only cared about Mina that was standing in front of her.
"Yes. Here, tell me your number." And she did. Chaeyoung frantically typed in the number and saved it. Then she wrapped her arms around Mina again and held her tight. Mina reciprocated the hug. And it made the feeling even greater. She didn't want to upset Mina anymore. So she decided to leave right after that. Saying her goodbye and still ignoring the woman on the ground. It was a little familiar. There was less blood and screaming though. And that was a big difference. She only went back to normality when she received a call from her boss. But even then, she was running to her workplace with a giant smile on her face.

"I am sorry. But Chaeyoung?" The two of them went back home in complete silence. But once they were home, Sana decided to address the problem. She didn't mean to upset Mina but she couldn't agree to be Chaeyoung's friend again. Mina knew that she couldn't ignore it. Even if part of her wanted to just go to bed and not come back to that conversation again. But that was not how adults acted. That was not how Mina acted. She tried for years to establish good communication with Sana. And she managed to do that. If she just ignored it, it would destroy what she fought for. 
"I understand why you are so skeptical. But Sana, didn't we just get an opportunity to set things right again? We will explain to her that it wasn't your fault, like we did with Momo and Nayeon. She will believe it. I will give her my word." Sana moved away from the front door and walked into the living room. Mina was just the best person in the world. She made her want to try. With everyone. But at the same time, the other part of her told her that it was useless. Chaeyoung said it herself. They all thought she was a liar. Someone that used people. And they would not change their minds so easily just because Mina told them so.
"Just because Momo and Nayeon believed us, doesn't mean all of them will. Mina, they hate me-" 
"No, they don't. They are just still blinded by their feelings. They will see what is true. I promise Sana. Please, Jihyo and Tzuyu want to meet up. And they will listen." Sana took a deep breath and sat on the couch. Mina would try everything to make her believe that was true. That it would be alright. She couldn't say anything against Mina. In all honesty, Sana would not be at all surprised if the whole thing would backfire and they would hate her anyway. She expects that. It wasn't what was making her scared. It was the fact that Mina would be utterly shocked and devastated when they all still hate Sana. And Sana hated the mere thought of that. But she couldn't stop Mina. 
"Don't take me to the meeting with Chaeyoung yet." Mina smiled gently. She ignored the feeling of tears in her eyes and finally walked into the living room. She didn't have a problem with finding Sana on the couch because they always sat in the same place. She sat down and wrapped her arms tightly around Sana. It was comforting for both of them. Sana was just so thankful for meeting Mina. She appeared when everything was okay, she was there when it became hard, and she fought to stay with Sana no matter what. She has never doubted Mina's love for her. She was just too scared to show that she felt the same way. But she gained that strength. 
"Thank you. I love you." That thank you sounded out of place. Sana didn't really think that she deserved to hear it. Not in that circumstance. Mina had no hidden motive behind saying those words. And it made it feel even less deserving. 
"I am sorry. I should've approached her less hostile." Mina couldn't disagree. But it was understandable. And she was sure that Chaeyoung would've still reacted hostile even Sana spoke calmer. It was just sad and Mina felt powerless. She could only pray it would all work out.
"It is quite alright. I wasn't really upset." Sana pulled away from the hug and eyed Mina skeptically. That couldn't have been true. She was sure that Mina was distressed. Was she just acting? But Mina wouldn't do that. But Mina wasn't a liar either. 
"I saw you. You were distressed." Mina tried not to show any emotion on her face. Because she was distressed. She wasn't upset though. She also didn't want Sana to blame herself for anything. And she knew that was what was going to happen. She had to be honest though.
"I wasn't upset though. I just didn't like the tone and yells. I didn't know where it was going. I wanted to stop you before you both got hurt." Of course. Sana put her face into her hands. It would've gotten worse if Mina didn't interrupt them. The point was that Mina had to intervene in the first place. 
"That's true. I am sorry. And thank you for saying something." Sana grasped Mina's hand and squeezed it affectionately. And it ended like that. There wasn't much need for them to say more. They just understood each other. No hard feelings. No complaining. No arguing. It was easy for them to get back into a peaceful atmosphere. The only thing that really brought them into thinking again was a message from Nayeon. She informed them she was free to meet on the weekend and that Jihyo and Tzuyu should better show up. Mina couldn't tell how Sana reacted. Her voice sounded neutral when she was reading the message. But she could guess that inside Sana was terrified. And Mina could only be there for her. She once again couldn't just magically take away Sana's negative thoughts and feelings. Like she had always wished she could.

 

She was a responsible adult. Of course, she was. That was why she came back home before the morning after talking her frustrations out to Rosé. She might've avoided her mom when she walked in but she came back. And she was going to talk to her mom. Obviously. Rosé told her to do that. She was right. But Dahyun felt like she didn't want to do that. She was rather frustrated that her mom was still trying to tell her how she felt and what she needed. But she didn't want to fight with her mom. Dahyun just wanted to be left alone. So her mom always did the opposite. So she was disappointed but not surprised when she saw the same therapist that her mom invited for dinner the last time. Dahyun couldn't understand what was the thought process behind it. She left the last time what made them think that she wouldn't just leave then?
"Dahyun, hello. I am glad you are ready already. Ms. Kang came to drink tea with us. Come join us." Dahyun stood right where she was. At the bottom of the stairs and stared blankly at the lady that was supposed to "help" her. She was smiling politely at Dahyun and it was pretty irritating. She didn't have to pretend to be nice to Dahyun. What was there for her to be nice? Money. She was there only for the money. Dahyun couldn't blame her for that. But she could go look for money somewhere else. 
"Hello, Dahyun. I am glad to see you. I was hoping we could spend some time together today. Last time we didn't have much opportunity to do that." Ms. Kang addressed Dahyun after not getting any reaction from the girl for a few minutes. And that actually worked. Dahyun moved into the living room and sat on the couch, facing her mom and Ms. Kang. Mrs. Kim wanted to believe that Dahyun wanted to talk after all. She sat down with them. But it was not really Dahyun's intention. She wanted to talk, but not in a way that would give any information that the therapist could use against her.
"Yeah, hi. I take that you know all about me already. I mean, my mom must've told you everything that is wrong with me already." Dahyun did a similar thing with every therapist her mom wanted her to meet. After a while, she either stopped going, or the therapist said it's pointless. There were also those times where Dahyun didn't even show up to any meeting. And she could tell that her mom was already losing hope for this to work out in any way.
"Actually, no. She didn't tell me anything. All I know is that you have a burden. I don't know what type of burden it is nor I really know what you are like. So I just want to talk." It was surprising. Her mom didn't tell this woman a single thing about her? No way. She was lying so Dahyun would talk. She wasn't stupid. She should've just went out when she had the opportunity.
"It's important that you tell Ms. Kang what you want and at whatever rate you want to. You can even talk about your favorite movies." Her mom seriously didn't say a thing. That was so hard to accept. Because she didn't have a reason to be mad at her mom for. She couldn't say that her mom didn't respect her. But also, she appreciated that her mom didn't say anything. So maybe she could talk to this Ms. Kang? No. She didn't need to. She had Rosé, Yeri, and Chaeyoung to talk and spend time with. 
"Alright then. I don't have a favorite movie. It was a great talk. See you later." And so she got up and prepared herself to go outside. She could hear her mom's heavy sigh before she left the house. But she couldn't feel bad about that. She was doing what she thought was best. 
"You shouldn't give up, Mrs. Kim. I think that Dahyun will talk to me soon." Mrs. Kim eyed the woman next to her with confusion. By now, she should be gone. And how did even Ms. Kang wanted to meet again after the disaster that was the dinner? It gave Mrs. Kim hope though. She was grateful there was someone that just wanted to help. That was all she wanted for all those years.
"Thank you. But I am sorry for this." Ms. Kang only shook her head and smiled. Then she resumed a normal conversation as if nothing happened just a while ago. And the two women finished their teas. Still having Dahyun in the back of their heads.

"And can you all imagine, she just wanted to talk. Please, she obviously is just that desperate for money." Dahyun came over to Yeri's house right away. She called Rosé on her way to meet there. They were not doing anything apart from lying around the floor and talking about Dahyun's frustration. Yeri agreed with Dahyun's complaint by nodding her head. Rosé was not really sure if she agreed. Maybe that one lady just wanted to help. But she couldn't tell Dahyun what to do. So she stayed quiet.
"But you know, maybe it's not a bad thing. That she wants that money. She gotta live." Yeri started but stopped there, after Dahyun shot her a glare. Maybe she shouldn't try to convince Dahyun to actually talk. Dahyun was probably set on this. Which was not something they could change. 
"Anyway, why isn't that girl here?" Dahyun raised her eyebrow curiously. That girl? Oh. She did try to contact Chaeyoung but apparently, she was busy. What was she doing in the afternoon anyway? And why didn't she tell Dahyun what was she doing? They were best friends. 
"Ugh, obsessed much." Rosé threw a pillow in Yeri's face right in the middle of the sentence. Yeri only laughed at the reaction. Dahyun joined in to tease Rosé even more. But Rosé ignored them. She was actually glad that girl wasn't there. But she wanted to change the subject. If Dahyun didn't want to talk about her problems then they should talk about lighter stuff. 
"Chaeyoung's busy apparently. I dunno what she's doing. We should go to her apartment later. She has a nice couch." Rosé rolled her eyes and took her phone to find something they can make fun of. Just to stop useless talks. "What's the problem with Chaeng?" Rosé didn't give any answer. Dahyun would be dense if she didn't notice Rosé had a problem with Chaeyoung. She couldn't tell why though. Nothing happened between them to create bad blood. And she didn't want her best friends to hate each other.
"Come on, Rosé. You can share your loathing with us." Yeri pushed Rosé slightly with her leg to make her a little annoyed. She thought that Chaeyoung was cool. Maybe not really like them but the contrast was good. Dahyun and Yeri stared at Rosé expectantly until they heard a sigh.
"I just don't know her. What's her deal. She might've been your friend but it was years ago. You have to get to know her again. And she doesn't seem to like us." Dahyun thought about it for a moment. That made sense. But she still trusted Chaeyoung. She was just not used to the new Dahyun. No one could blame her for that. She wanted her friends to like each other though. She had to maybe make Chaeyoung and Rosé spend some time together and get to know each other. Rosé would see that Chaeyoung is not going to cause any trouble. And what if...
"Let's meet Chaeng today. I will ask her, hold on." That wasn't the answer Rosé nor Yeri was expecting. But Dahyun was Dahyun at the end of the day. So they didn't argue. And they accepted more or less excitedly the idea of going to the club Chaeyoung was working at. Because apparently, Chaeyoung was going to work today and Dahyun liked the idea of having fun at the club than sitting in the apartment.


It was quite a sight. The blinding smile on Chaeyoung's face and the cheerful moves. She definitely looked like she was having more fun than the people on the floor. Not that Dahyun minded Chaeyoung being happy. She was actually glad to see that. Chaeyoung was mostly looking sad. So that was a good difference. She was dying to ask her friend about the reason behind that perfect mood though. She was hoping to share Chaeyoung's happiness. But she had to wait until the DJ would be finished with her job. So at least another few hours. That was okay though. She had Yeri and Rosé to enjoy her time with. She also made sure not to drink too much alcohol. She wanted to stay mostly sober for the talk with Chaeyoung. And she was still going back home. She didn't want to give her mom a reason to enforce her opinion that she needed help. Those hours passed quite quickly. Dahyun was ready to approach Chaeyoung pretty much at the moment the DJ finished the last song. She caught Chaeyoung and led to the place where all of them were sitting at. And as soon as they were sat, she voiced out the question she was waiting to ask.
"What happened?" Chaeyoung looked from one girl to another because she wasn't sure if she should tell them what was up. How would Dahyun react exactly? And she wanted to keep the happy mood she was in. But if Sana wasn't able to destroy it, could these three do it? 
"I actually met Mina." Dahyun froze for a moment. She actually met Mina? Wait. Was that a good or a bad thing? Chaeyoung was very much not over her feelings for Mina. But Mina might've liked Chaeyoung back, right? But that all would mean nothing if Mina wasn't alone.
"That's awesome. But it was just Mina? Was she alone? Because man, I wanna meet her too." Chaeyoung didn't have to say anything to give Dahyun an answer. And Dahyun couldn't tell how it made her feel. She understood that Mina made a choice and she had never hated her for that. But she was still clinging to Sana? She wanted to think that Mina dumped Sana's sorry long time ago. But it was Mina after all.
"So you met that who did that all?" Yeri was the one that asked for clarification. They wanted to hear Chaeyoung deny that. But she couldn't.
"Yes. Sana was there. She was very thrilled to see me. She is the same as I remember." Dahyun clenched her jaw. She didn't know what exactly happened but what Chaeyoung said was enough. If Sana was the same then she could imagine how that meeting went. If it was her, Dahyun would have the perfect opportunity to tell Sana how much she appreciated her actions. They were all understandably mad at that moment.
"Why is Mina with her? I figured she would be done with being used by now." Chaeyoung couldn't answer that. But she hoped to get an answer to that question the next day when she was going to meet Mina. She would try to see her perspective and try to convince Mina that being with Sana wasn't the best idea.
"I don't know. But I will find out in the afternoon. I am going to meet Mina, without Sana." Dahyun nodded. She really hoped there was a good reason for Mina to stay. Because no matter how compassionate Mina was, she couldn't just live with someone who did all that. 
"Good. Dude, you gotta talk it out with her. And, are you fine?" Chaeyoung knew what Dahyun was referring to. She didn't know how to reply. It was kind of weird.
"I am. I mean, I met Mina." That was the point. Dahyun didn't want Chaeyoung to get hurt. But Mina couldn't really hurt people. And she still thought there was something going on between these two back then. But was it a good idea? She told Chaeyoung to let go. That was probably still the best idea. Unless of course, Mina had feelings for Chaeyoung still. 
"Just you know, let go. Unless she's into you. Then good for you. Get it, dude. And you know, maybe I should meet our dear friend Sana." Neither of the three other girls liked the idea Dahyun had. It sounded like Dahyun was asking for a disaster to happen. Chaeyoung was hoping she would never see Sana again and just keep meeting Mina and Dahyun wanted to meet Sana? For what purpose? "Y'all look as if I was planning to murder her. I just want to show her what she has done. Is it that bad?" 
"You have to think about what could happen. It's not that easy, Dahyun. You can end up in a bad state." Rosé voiced her concerns but Dahyun only waved her hand dismissively. She knew all that. But she was thinking that the meeting would actually make her feel better. After she looked into Sana's eyes and made her see how much damage she had done. And if she threw a few insults at her it wouldn't be the end of the world. And Sana couldn't hurt her even more than she had already done. 
"Don't worry. You'll come with me and protect me. Chaeyoung has a strong fist as well. Just kidding. That's only for the possibility of it going terribly wrong." They all could only sigh. It seemed like Dahyun was deadset on the idea. Chaeyoung didn't share the need for that. But she wasn't going to stop Dahyun. Maybe she deserved that. After all, she was the victim. So she agreed to get some information from Mina about Sana. Dahyun wasn't going to confront Sana at her work after all. And so the perfect plan to meet Sana was born. Even if it wasn't perfect at all.