Chapter 15

Blind Hatred

Half a year felt like a terribly long time when many changes greet the world. The season comes to take over for the one that completed its work. But at the same time, some things stay the same and the change drags on slowly. Neither of those situations is bad, but people can perceive it differently. To Mina though, it all was fine. She thought that some things just had to stay the same. It would be quite impossible for them to change. There were still matters that changed on their own. She knew she wouldn't see the green trees and blue sky. But she was sure that she would witness the people around her change. That was the case. It was gradual. She was still happy because it was happening. And it was probably the best time in her life. Which might sound sad. But that was the truth. As a child, she had only her family. Her family was overprotective and it led to Mina not feeling capable of being alone. But at the same time, she couldn't form any relationship. Until she went abroad and Tzuyu pretty much literally named Mina her friend. Maybe it was just because Tzuyu took pity on the shy scared girl sitting alone all the time. But Mina was most grateful for that pity turned actual friendship. And it still was here. Tzuyu living with them made great changes. Sana had finally decided to take help. But also, Tzuyu got help with her problem. Mina tried to balance her support for each of them and she was glad that it worked out. She didn't have much belief in herself, but Sana and Tzuyu proved her wrong. Not to mention, Momo relied on her as well. She was visiting every day and spent time with them to deepen their relationship. It was nice to notice how they were growing closer. And Momo talked to them more freely and stopped hating herself for leaving anymore. Nayeon was most grateful for that. She was worried that Momo would go back to the place she was in before. But she didn't. It showed in the way that Momo was calmer and didn't react with anger anymore. And she couldn't thank the rest enough. Mina was very appreciative of it, but she didn't have any more space for all the gifts Nayeon gave them. Jihyo was taking advice from Mina as well. Whenever they had met for work, they would spend one hour discussing the situation she was in. And slowly everything fell into place between Jihyo and Tzuyu. Mina felt like she was given too much credit by everyone. It was still great to feel like she has the power to help others. Though she still wasn't sure why they all looked up to her, she was happy to help. Another thing that made it better was that Jeongyeon was getting more open with them. It was still very awkward for a while and Sana was still very much scared of Jeongyeon. But with the therapy and the nice meetings, it got better. And they were able to talk surrounded by the rest of them. So Mina felt really hopeful for their future. Even if she thought it would all go to waste at the beginning.

 


Six months was a long time. But it still passed quicker than Jihyo had imagined when it all began. She definitely wasn't doing fine at the beginning. Even if she was at work most of the time and Mina was supporting her through it most of the time. She was still alone at the house. And she only talked with Tzuyu when the whole group had a meeting. At first, it was hard and Jihyo was losing hope that they would get back together. Especially, that they were not a couple before. But with the passing months, Jihyo and Tzuyu were talking more and were becoming more open. The most important thing was that during those months of waking up and going to sleep in a nearly empty house really got Jihyo thinking. She started to spend a lot of time with Gucci and would talk to her. And then she would start acting differently as well. She stopped being so worried about everything. She accepted the situation she was in and decided what to do. Jihyo gathered her courage and stopped acting cautiously.

And Tzuyu had noticed it easily. She was observing Jihyo closely throughout those months to see whether her solution had any good outcomes. She was positively surprised when she started noticing Jihyo's changed behavior. That Jihyo was actually acting and looking like she was sure of her position. And it made Tzuyu sure that it was a correct choice. That separation was something that needed a long time ago. But as people say, better late than never. Tzuyu didn't move back into their house just yet. She wasn't sure whether it would be too early, though she was ready to risk it. Jihyo only needed to ask her. She was careful about that though. Jihyo became aware of her faults and she wanted to avoid making more mistakes. That was why she was waiting for Tzuyu to ask if she could move back. So they were both waiting. That day they met for a 'date'. They started to meet without others as well. As another step at fixing their relationship. Well, they weren't exactly alone. They were walking around the park with Gucci. That was probably one of the safest places for them to meet at. With many people roaming around them and with fresh air. And it was a very calm meeting. They just walked along the paths and enjoyed nature. From time to time they stopped because Gucci got interested in something. Their conversations were also limited to easy topics. They talked about their days or about something funny that had happened. They were content in each other's presence, finally. 


"I swear that one day Sana and Momo would end up setting the whole building on fire. This is not a joke, Jihyo. I have lived there and it's hazardous." Jihyo couldn't help but laugh at the story Tzuyu told her even though Tzuyu was terribly serious. Something about imagining Sana and Momo breaking a coffee table because they fought about food made it hilarious.
"Sorry. It's too hilarious and you said it all with a straight face." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and waited for Jihyo to stop laughing before she continued with her story.
"But it's not half of it. Mina wasn't home and they tried to keep it a secret to avoid consequences. They wanted to take advantage of Mina's blindness and keep her away from the area to go buy another one." It all sounded exactly like Momo and Sana. There was no doubt in it. It made her wonder how many things Sana had destroyed earlier and Mina had never found out. 
"I assume you didn't cooperate?"
"Obviously. They had fallen on it accidentally, but it doesn't save them from responsibility." Jihyo started laughing again and it made Tzuyu push her slightly with annoyance. 
"It's really something else. You all have so much fun there." She was truly happy that Tzuyu didn't feel alienated in Mina and Sana's apartment. Jihyo liked to listen about all the weird situations Tzuyu witnessed there. Tzuyu had never had so much fun while living with her so it was a blessing. 
"We sure do. It's just like back then." Tzuyu enjoyed living with Mina and Sana. She got her best friend back and she could have her more than before. But it would be stupid of her not to admit that she missed her home.
"It's ended well, hasn't it?" Tzuyu nodded in agreement and they smiled at each other warmly. 
"I just hope we can meet Dahyun and Chaeyoung once. But it's good that Jeongyeon is getting closer to us again." 
"We should be able one day. Mina still has Chaeyoung's number. But even if Jeongyeon is the only one it's still fine." That was something they both could agree with. Though they were afraid that their friend group would not go back to the old count. It was still fine.
"Hey, I just want to tell you something." Tzuyu stopped them in the middle of one of the paths and made the air serious. Jihyo was a tad bit worried, but no matter what Tzuyu was going to say, she was going to take. So she waited for Tzuyu to gather her thoughts. "I am happy that we are doing well on this. I am glad it worked."
"I was scared at the beginning, but this has really proven that it was the best idea. I am not afraid anymore." Jihyo said it with so much confidence that Tzuyu didn't doubt her words at all. All those years were worth it after all.
"I am happy to hear it. Would you like to come over and eat with us today?" Jihyo was excited by that offer. It wasn't like she was never invited over to Sana and Mina's home. She was just happy that the invitation came from Tzuyu. And she obviously, couldn't refuse.
"I would like that. I hope there will be no hazard though." They both ended up laughing and resuming their walk. Walking a little bit closer than before.

 


"I told you I can do that." Momo and Jisoo had the same expression on after seeing what Nayeon had prepared for them in the backyard. Momo was happy that Nayeon had a short vacation and they could be together every day. But she might've thought that they would visit another place during that time. Nayeon had other plans though. And she wanted to spend all the time in their house. Maybe it was a little bit understandable. Nayeon didn't spend that much time at their home during the year after all. Though Momo thought they would just chill at their house and that would be it. Nayeon had a different idea. And she worked for a week building a garden swing. Okay, she bought it at a store, but she put it together herself. Momo and Jisoo just had a tiny worry that Nayeon didn't put it together as it should be. Nayeon finally frowned at the two women and gestured for them to say something.
"I think you can't go without your work." Jisoo was almost sure that Nayeon was bored on her vacation and that was the reason for her to do a lot of weird things. 
"Does it matter? Come on. I have spent so much time on it. I had to start from the beginning 4 times. Give it some appreciation." Nayeon slumped on the swing with a pout and started swaying back and forth. Momo found it pretty cute in all honesty. But she didn't want Nayeon to feel underappreciated. So she skipped to the swing and sat right next to Nayeon. 
"You know? It's holding up quite well. You did great." Nayeon's pout immediately disappeared and got replaced with a smirk. 
"Of course, I did. I was born for greatness and I have delivered." Momo and Jisoo didn't share the same reaction anymore. Momo giggled at Nayeon's over the top confidence and Jisoo just sighed. Yet, she joined them. They swayed for a few minutes in silence and observed the sky. It was a good time to think about everything that had happened to them. And appreciate the people they had back in their life. Nayeon thought that the biggest win was the fact that Momo was getting better with each passing month. Momo had a relapse that she was able to overcome. And it was incredible to see Momo become happier and active. She thought that their friends were of help with it. So it made the situation even better. She was grateful for the brightness they had brought. And Momo? She was very much aware of the change in her mood. She was glad she could enjoy her time in peace finally. Just like they were doing it at that moment. She didn't have to worry about being a bad friend anymore and feel guilty about anything. She understood the situation and accepted it. Which was very helpful. 
"You should add some pillows here." Jisoo broke the comfortable silence and faced her with an offended expression.
"You are really going to complain after I spent a whole week on this?"
"I agree. We should put pillows here." Nayeon hid her face in her hands and shook her head. But then she got up and disappeared into the house. Momo and Jisoo shared a look and then shrugged. They went back to watching the flying clouds and enjoyed one of the last warm days. And then their vision got cut by flying pillows. 
"I hope y'all are happy. I had to walk up and down the stairs at a high speed for you." Momo and Jisoo just laughed and got up to settle the pillows on the swing. They all tried out a few placements before they had decided which one was the most comfortable. And then they were back to what they were doing before. The only difference was that Momo rested her head on Nayeon's shoulder and circled her arms around Nayeon's arm. 
"Isn't it nice?" Momo's voice was as soothing as the passing clouds. Those words were great to hear from her as well. 
"Obviously. It's always nice when I am around." Nayeon's statement earned groans but she knew they were meant to . In actuality, Momo and Jisoo had to agree with Nayeon. They just wouldn't admit it. They enjoyed the time on the swing for a little bit more before Jisoo left. Their time didn't change much. They were still resting, on the sofa and decided to watch all the movies Nayeon was in. That led to them making fun of Nayeon's role or to compliment her talent. They were able to truly enjoy each other's presence. And Nayeon didn't feel guilty for leaving Momo alone anymore. At least for the duration of the vacation. And when they were over, Nayeon didn't have to worry that much either. Because Momo had five other people to spend a nice time with. 

 

 

Jeongyeon's life had changed for sure since she had reconnected with her old friends. She used to be quite guilty and frustrated with the outcomes of their fight. And it was different now. The beginnings were a bit tricky. She wasn't sure how to act around them and was pretty awkward. Especially around Sana. It was true that Sana was the one that visited her bakery the least. It was completely fair. And Jeongyeon was even relieved that Sana didn't visit her. It was hard to see Sana be so terrified of her. The rest acted awkward as well, but they all managed to work it out. With their limited meetings, they had still managed to catch up on many things. Tzuyu was still the one that stopped by the most. Jeongyeon sometimes wondered if it was for her or for Somi. But it was nice to see Tzuyu get close to someone that was not in their old group. Momo usually stopped by when she was on her way to meet Sana and Mina. She always bought something for all of them to enjoy. Surprisingly, Jihyo managed to visit sometimes as well. Even if it was just to get something to eat for lunch. They managed to have short conversations as well. Nayeon would be the one that stopped by the least. It was nothing shocking though. Jeongyeon also found Nayeon's manager hilarious. So that was a highlight. Mina would only visit if she was with Tzuyu or Momo. But she was nothing but her sweet self. Jeongyeon really appreciated that Mina held no hard feelings towards her. It showed how great she truly was. And with time, they all would talk more and more. The most memorable meeting though, was when Sana stopped by her bakery. She was with Mina obviously, but it didn't take away from the courage needed to do it. It was the first time when Sana said something to her as well. And she didn't look terrified anymore. She was still uncomfortable though. Jeongyeon didn't force her into anything and just waited for a natural progression. It did get better. Soon, Sana was able to talk with Jeongyeon comfortably and it seemed like they were halfway to going back to their old friendship. Those changes helped Jeongyeon in a different way as well. She was finally able to decide things about the wedding. She was postponing it for a while. And thanks to the changes in her life she felt like she was truly ready and wanted to marry Wonwoo as soon as possible.

Wonwoo was more than aware of the improvement and couldn't be happier to see Jeongyeon regain her lost peace. The idea of finally planning their wedding was incredible to him. Because it meant that Jeongyeon was comfortable with the idea of commitment. Or more precisely, was comfortable with the idea that she is fine and deserves a happy life. He was surprised by one decision Jeongyeon took though. He supported it wholeheartedly nonetheless. Jeongyeon wanted to invite her old friends to their wedding. It was a huge step for them all. But he thought they were ready. They were all on good terms for more than 2 months and they had a history before that. Jeongyeon hoped that her decision could bring them back for good. And well, what was wrong about them having fun even if it ends up differently. She arranged a meeting with them for that occasion and she hoped the answers would be everything but rejection because they simply didn't want to. She waited inside the bakery after the closing time and played with the napkins on the table. She was nervous but still thought positively. And after they had all arrived she didn't mention the wedding at all. She wanted them all to get comfortable and talk about whatever everyone wanted to. She also had more time to think about her words. She had finally decided to do it an hour into their meeting. And it still wasn't easy to voice her thoughts. With everyone's eyes on her. But she ended up gathering her courage and she explained what had been on her mind.
"I know we have reached our new beginning. And I am so glad that we were able to settle things between us. I want to thank you all for giving me a chance. And I thank you, Sana for forgiving me. My main goal of this meeting was to announce something and ask you about something. It might be a shocker, but I can finally say that Wonwoo and I are getting married in 5 months." And as if on cue all the women gathered around the table got up and started cheering and applauding Jeongyeon. It startled her a bit at first but she started laughing pretty quickly. Then she had accepted all the congratulations and tight hugs from her friends. It felt incredible to her. She didn't waste the time on being sappy though. She waited for all of them to take their seats and then she continued. "And I would love to have you all on it."
"Duh. Imagine not wanting to invite Im Nayeon to your wedding. I thought it goes without saying." For a split second, Jeongyeon considered inviting everyone but Nayeon. She forgot how annoying Nayeon could be sometimes. And she was not shocked to see almost everyone roll their eyes.
"And that is why you shouldn't invite Nayeon." Jihyo addressed her words to Jeongyeon but they were obviously meant for Nayeon. That remark earned her a punch in the arm though.
"I imagined people accepting wedding invitations differently." Jeongyeon shouldn't have expected anything else though. There was no way her friends would voice their excitement and would thank her politely. 
"We are thankful for the invitation, Jeongyeon. I am happy to know you have found your joy." She could always count on Mina to be the sweetest person of them all.
"That's why Mina is the only person ever. I am happy you will be there." 
"No one has asked the correct questions yet. Can I help you with choosing the food? I am an expert in that." Momo was still Momo. Jeongyeon was sure that for Momo the highlight at her wedding would be the food. Not the actual wedding. But that was fine.
"We will have to find someone to take care of Gucci on that day." Tzuyu directed it to Jihyo who didn't exactly think about their dog at first.
"I guess the manager could look after her. It shouldn't be that hard." Tzuyu nodded along and the problem was solved.
"Okay, I will inform you about the food." Momo cheered silently and thanked Jeongyeon with a half-hug. 
"Jihyo could perform for the newlyweds." Sana had finally said something amidst the other voices. Jihyo thought about it for a moment. 
"I guess so. I can choose some songs." Jeongyeon was very grateful. She couldn't be happier at that moment. With her old friends back and the thought of the wedding. She had reached the point where she could say she was happy. And she could only give her all to keep it that way.

 

 

The past 6 months proved to be good for Dahyun's condition. She couldn't say a bad word about Ms. Kang and the therapy sessions. With each meeting, she was more open and comfortable. She was able to talk about all the things that hurt her and with Ms. Kang's help she was able to sort everything out and improve her situation. She started looking at certain matters differently. She understood that she was acting wrong in many ways. She started treating her mom in the way she used to. She wasn't getting angry at her and she didn't try to prove anything to her in an unhealthy way. That made her mom cry quite a few times, but thankfully those were tears of relief and happiness. So Dahyun also felt better. She could see that her friendship with Chaeyoung, Yeri, and Rosé wasn't great either. She apologized to them for everything and started to improve her behavior. She wasn't getting irritated with them if they had a different opinion on something. And she noticed how much better it was to be together with them. She also stopped taking their friendship for granted. She focused on their feelings as well. She tried her best to support Chaeyoung on her way to get over her feelings for Mina. She wasn't over it just yet. It was obvious that she needs a little more time to be fully over with those feelings. She was still very proud of Chaeyoung for being that strong. Dahyun had also stopped being so y. She wasn't back to her old innocent self, but at least she wasn't badmouthing every person she saw. And it actually felt nice not to be mean to everyone. Dahyun missed that for sure. Her mood improved tremendously. She even stopped seeing herself as the star. She knew though, that there was one more thing for her to do. The hardest thing to deal with. Something that Ms. Kang tried to convince her would only benefit her. And even her friends backed it up. Talking with Sana. It scared her probably more than it should. But she spent the last 5 years hating Sana and then she told her all those hurtful things. It was almost impossible to do. But everything in the world told her to meet Sana. To reach closure with her. And just as usually Dahyun was faced with that idea again.


"You know, it's been half a year. And you now know that talking with Sana is the last step to find peace." Rosé, Chaeyoung, and Yeri had been trying to talk her into it for at least 20 minutes. Dahyun stayed silent though and tried to think it all through. She knew they were right. And she had to do it. But it was still hard to actually do.
"Yeah. But what will I even tell her? And am I just supposed to believe her every word?" Dahyun's reply after some time caught them all off guard. But they all decided that it was a good sign.
"Tell her about everything. About the therapy, about your feelings. About your curiosity. And then take everything she says with a grain of salt. Or if you have a feeling, believe her." Chaeyoung was quite confident about that meeting. In her case, an honest talk helped and she believed it was not just a single accident. That was why she said all of that.
"I get it. It's just that, I was so ing rude last time. Why would she even agree to this meeting?" Well, that was an understatement. But even if Sana wouldn't agree originally, she had Mina. And Mina would also push for that meeting. 
"I am sure it will work out. Just give it a try. It won't hurt you." Rosé's words were an end to their discussion about it. And it led Dahyun to give it a try. She got Mina's phone number from Chaeyoung and called her the same day. It was quite difficult to describe what feelings Dahyun had when Mina answered the call. She was definitely very grateful that Mina didn't act out of ordinary. They had voiced their happiness over talking for the first time in years and Mina was as kind as ever. Because of course, she was. And she even figured out the reason for the call. Which was another thing Dahyun was thankful for. She ended the call with the reassurance that Mina would talk with Sana and do everything to make that meeting happen.

And it did. Dahyun was scared to ask how did Mina manage to talk Sana into it just in 3 days. But at the same time, those 3 days were too short. Dahyun felt incredibly anxious the whole night before and the time leading to their meeting. That was scheduled at a cafe close to Sana's work. Dahyun was alone. She was supposed to meet with the rest immediately after the meeting though. She wanted it to be over already, in all honesty. The worst part of it all happened as soon as she saw Sana walk in her direction. And there was silence for the first few minutes. Dahyun knew she was the one that should speak first. So she took a deep breath and began.
"Hello. Thank you for being here." Sana shook her head for some reason. And it worried Dahyun.
"Thank you for wanting to meet. I had never imagined that I will be able to talk with you again and explain what had happened." Sana's words calmed Dahyun just a little bit. She still wasn't sure what to think about Sana though. She sounded almost desperate. And Dahyun was surprised that Sana didn't seem to be angry about their last meeting.
"I have been frequenting therapy for a while. I have sorted out my life, my behavior. Settling things between us is the last thing I need to do."
"I am glad to hear it. I have always wondered how you were doing, Dahyun. I hated myself for what happened. I should've been more attentive to what these guys wanted." Dahyun was still confused about it. Sana said she was guilty, but then she made it sound as if she was tricked. 
"I have felt like honestly. I was made a star and I was disgusted. But then I became angry and started treating others like as well. I was really miserable. I just don't understand why?" Sana's breath got shaky after hearing Dahyun's confession. She imagined her situation could be that bad. 
"I am so sorry. I have never wanted it. These guys approached me one day to get photos for a video about students. I didn't think much of it. They wanted mine and Nayeon's photos as well after all. And then it proved to be a terrible mistake." Dahyun was taken aback. She was skeptical about Sana's words, but she sounded so honest. She was looking at Dahyun, she didn't try to avoid her gaze not to get caught lying. And Dahyun started believing her words. 
"So... You didn't do it?" Sana only shook her head. But did it make Dahyun feel horrible in an instant. The memories of that day rushed through her head. She saw Sana lying on the floor with blood all over her face again. She saw Mina trying to calm everyone down and have a conversation. She remembered Nayeon hug her tightly and try to keep her away from the scene. She remembered how almost everyone hated Sana. How she hated her. But they were in wrong. Sana received the punishment for being innocent. Dahyun ran her hands through her hair and fought the urge to yell out curse words.
"Oh my God. Sana, I don't think you have to apologize for anything. I am so sorry. You got all that for not being guilty. And we were dumb for not talking with you." Sana wasn't sure how to respond. It felt wrong to hear Dahyun apologize when she was the victim in all of it. But she was glad that Dahyun believed her. And it was all she wanted.
"I don't think you should apologize. You are the victim of it all. I have never blamed you for thinking it was me. But I have always wanted to explain this to you. Thank you for listening and believing my words." Dahyun looked back up at Sana. 
"I am glad you had Mina all along. She really tried to reason with us. I always knew Mina is the best out of us." Sana smiled involuntarily at the mention of Mina. And it made Dahyun hurt again. As she remembered what she had said to Sana last time. 
"I am most thankful for Mina. She has been my biggest support since we have met. And I can't imagine my life without her." It was obvious then, that Sana truly loved Mina and she wasn't just playing with her feelings. Dahyun had to apologize for that as well. 
"I am sorry. I can tell now that you truly love Mina. I said all of that-" Sana silenced her with a wave of her hand.
"I think we can forgive each other for everything now. I am glad we have this opportunity." Dahyun decided at that moment, that it was worth it to meet Sana. They both needed to have that conversation. They talked for a little bit longer. Describing their lives a little bit. And it felt nice. They were able to part ways with no hard feelings. Sharing a smile and a short hug. They didn't make any promises to start their friendship again. That wasn't a good time for that. But they definitely didn't swear not to see each other again. They wished each other all the best and went in separate ways. With lighter hearts.

"How was it?" Was the first thing Dahyun heard upon entering Chaeyoung's apartment. And she was glad to greet them with a smile.
"I think it was fine. I learned the truth behind what had happened." It got them all curious. They brought Dahyun to sit on the couch and the three of them waited in front of her.
"Sana didn't give them my photos on purpose. She was tricked. She didn't know what would happen. We have given her so much when she was innocent all along." They were all stunned. It was hard to believe after years of thinking that Sana was the big baddie. That information was also relieving. Because they knew that Sana was not a horrible person as they all thought.
"What? . We were so stupid. I knew I should've stayed with Mina after all." Chaeyoung massaged the bridge of her nose and moved to the window. She couldn't believe that they were all the s of the decade. 
"This is something I didn't see coming. But it proves that it was a good idea to meet her." Yeri sat down next to Dahyun right after saying that. She put her arm around her shoulders to provide comfort.
"But we forgave each other. I actually feel better now."
"Of course. We are proud of you. You can all find peace now." Rosé smiled affectionately at Dahyun and she received one back. She was glad it was all over. After years of uneasiness. 
"Yeah. We can all just relax finally. After 5 years." Chaeyoung walked back to them and stopped next to Rosé.
"I guess I can't be an angsty teenager anymore." Dahyun tried to joke about herself and it made everyone laugh. She hoped that the joke would be followed by someone so they could move on to a comfortable conversation.
"Angsty teenager is an understatement. I think you acted more like a fusion of at least 5 angsty teens." Yeri found it hard to describe how bad Dahyun's behavior was, but at least her effort was appreciated with laughter.
"Okay, I gotta agree. But we can stop talking about me now. Let's talk about the blossoming relationship of the duo in front of us." Dahyun smiled innocently at Rosé and Chaeyoung. Yeri jumped right on to that. But Rosé was having nothing of it. Rosé had to admit that she was wrong about Chaeyoung. During those 6 months, she changed her mind about her a lot. And she could admit out loud that Chaeyoung was her friend. But that was all she would admit to.
"Let's talk about the concept of minding your own damn business." 
"Someone's getting defensive." Dahyun mocked her and Yeri joined in with over the top laughter. 
"I figured that I have the title of a bearable for Rosé. I think it needs another 6 months to be her friend." And she couldn't believe Chaeyoung joined their idiotic act. Why was she thinking that Chaeyoung is the most reasonable one amongst them again?
"Stop adding fuel to fire." Rosé sounded as politely as ever. So not that much. But Chaeyoung still could see the difference. There was no hostility from Rosé anymore. And it felt like a big accomplishment. 
"You just gotta admit that you like Chaeyoung." Dahyun was just asking to get it. They ended up throwing pillows at each other as a form of war that turned into a fun time. At least Rosé was glad that Chaeyoung was good at throwing pillows at others. Which secured them a win. But she wouldn't admit that she thought they clicked together. All of them then decided to spend the rest of the day on being lazy. They thought it was a good reward for a stressful day.


Half a year felt like a terribly long time when many changes greet the world. The season comes to take over for the one that completed its work. But at the same time, some things stay the same and the change drags on slowly. Neither of those situations is bad, but people can perceive it differently. To the nine women that started to see the happiness awaiting them, that time proved to be crucial. It led them to peace that they were looking for since the day it died.