Chapter 1

Blind Hatred

The constant shutting and flashes were something she got used to. The nonending questions, sometimes about things not related to the movie or drama she starred in. The screams of fans, the gifts she received from them. The love she was showered with form all. Nayeon didn't mind it all now. She wanted to be an actress. She wanted to make people feel something with the way she portrayed her characters. She appreciated all her fans. They were the people that helped her continue. Currently, she was at the premiere of a new movie where she was one of the leads. The critics gave it only positive notes. One character struggles with the loss of their fiancee, the other with her bakery not doing well. Then they meet one day and the man starts helping her. It's not how you think though. The two didn't fall in love at the end of the movie. They stay friends and Nayeon thought that it was what made it different from the others. You don't always fall in love twice. She certainly didn't. Momo and she were together for 4 years and nothing broke them. They were there for each other at their worst. She thought it was true love. They were always by each other's side since their group separated. Since the fight.
"Nayeon, you're one of the most beautiful women in the industry. It definitely hard for you to dismiss all the courtships. Or do you have someone that swept you off your feet?" There went another useless question. How did it relate to the movie? If only her agency didn't tell her not to reveal her relationship and her uality, she would've already announced it to the world. 
"I'm flattered, thank you. I don't have anyone in my heart yet. All I think about is my work and my fans, who I love." It was a lie only in half. She was grateful to her fans and wanted to focus on her career, but she very much had someone in her heart. 
"Are there any feelings appearing after starring with Park Jimin? You seem close, maybe your characters remained friends but you?" how she wished she could say something. She felt like slapping that interviewer. All she could do was smile and answer politely, though.
"Jimin is a charming man. I'm afraid that we have a similar relationship with our characters though." the reporter laughed and she joined. She wished someone came and saved her from the embarrassment that was that interview. 
"Nayeon is like a very good friend to me. I guess we are just too similar to have feelings." Jimin turned out to be the hero she needed. Her co-star walked up to them and put his arm around her. She smiled at him, hoping he could understand her gratitude from it. She assumed that Jimin got her message.
"We have to go inside now. The movie will screen in a few minutes." they excused the interviewer and headed inside. Once they were seated, the woman turned to him and thank him again.
"Thank you for saving me. I swear sometimes the questions are so dumb and I can't even call them out for it." Jimin understood her struggle. He patted her on the shoulder for a while in solidarity.
"It can get annoying. Wait for them to twist our words though. Then it's gonna be fun." Just by the thought of it, Nayeon's stomach dropped. Her mind was with Momo immediately. She knew the younger wouldn't show it but she would be bothered by such a scandal.
"I hope they won't. Momo would be sad." Nayeon slumped slightly in her seat. Jimin nodded slowly imagining the disaster that it would've been. There was no place for any friendly moves as the media would paint them as reportedly dating. And it would be terribly damaging to Nayeon's relationship.
"You're really the only person in the industry I know that is so in love." The man learned about her girlfriend on accident when he walked on them making out in the changing room. He is a kind person, so instead of telling everyone, he was supportive. He was probably the only other actor that Nayeon worked with that she could call a friend. 
"And it will stay that way. I mean you can fall in love and all but I'm still going to be on top." Jimin snorted at the comment. The actress was very much proud of her love. Then their conversation got interrupted by the starting movie.

Nayeon and Momo's house was in the protected neighborhood, where most celebrities lived. It was very calm and usually empty. Momo was probably the only constant in this place. Their neighbors were all nice and Momo liked them. They never revealed their secret and didn't mind their relationship. She thought that they got lucky. Well, at least in some areas. 
Momo was trying to prepare dinner for her girlfriend, who was now still at the premiere. She was seriously proud of Nayeon. She watched all of her dramas and movies and always loved them. She couldn't go there with the older girl and it was the only thing that saddened her. 
"Momo, I'm going to pick Nayeon up from the premiere. Will you be okay?" Jisoo was Nayeon's manager but after three years they could call each other friends. Jisoo was actually their only friend. The two of them once had girls that they could call best friends. But it all ended with one fight. 
"I will. I still can move around, you know. I am not a kid. And I have already taken my meds." Jisoo looked Momo up and down clearly thinking of something. Though she sighed and put her hand on Momo's shoulder.
"Okay. We will be back in around an hour. If anything happens just call." Momo only rolled her eyes. Her condition wasn't deadly. But she understood why Nayeon and Jisoo worried.
"I will. Now go or Nayeon will nag you for making her wait out there."  It was enough to make Nayeon and Jisoo a little overprotective. Nayeon and Jisoo didn't want her to be alone so one of them was always present. It was not like she hated it. She loved spending time with her love and friend. She just felt a little trapped. Momo had a hard time accepting that they had separated with their friends and she also got depressed. It also attributed to Nayeon's fear. Momo was still going to a therapist, every month.
"Fine. I'll go now or Nayeon will complain the whole way back about me being late." Jisoo walked out of the kitchen and then the house.
Momo was left alone and she thought about going out. Only for a second and went back to cooking after. 

Nayeon was excited for the night. Her girlfriend became an amazing chef in those few years. As Momo said, it was something she loved and the only thing she could do freely. It had a bittersweet feel to it. The actress felt helpless since the very first day of it. The beginning was the hardest. Momo was angry. She could just burst out after a minor thing. She hated that Nayeon had to do everything for her when she was in her depressive episode. Momo was mostly just staying in bed and watching videos with all nine of them. Or looking through the photos of them. Having fun, being happy together. She was glad that Momo was finally doing better. At least most of the time. Her anger also subsided. 
"Momoring! We are back!" Nayeon yelled from the interior. Jiso and Nayeon took off their coats and boots, then went inside.
Momo moved towards them with a big smile. The older girl grinned back and leaned in to share a kiss with her girlfriend.
"Welcome back. How was it? Did people irritate you much?" Momo asked as the three made their way to the dining room.
"Of course they did. They wouldn't pass such an occasion." Momo laughed at her girlfriends exaggerated flop on the chair. Jisoo rolled her eyes at the dramatic behavior. If there was a drama queen then Nayeon should get that title.
" She didn't shut up about it in the car. I had to put on loud music to make her stop." Jisoo groaned and Nayeon furrowed her eyes at her. She threw a napkin at her manager. Jisoo laughed at the ridiculous attempt.
"That was rude. You're my friend and that's how you treat me. Hmph." Momo shook her head. It was just a normal dinner at their house. And Momo loved that. Though she felt stupid whenever something would remind her of her old friends during those times. 
"It's all hilarious honestly but can we eat already? I'm starving," Momo whined and made the other women giggle. They talked about the most random things they read on the internet. It was easy to find such content there. Their dinners always felt domestic. They were a family after all. Even if to Momo something was still missing. 
At 11 p.m. Jisoo left for her home. She had a husband so obviously, she didn't live with them anymore. It felt a little bit empty without her. But the two still had each other. They were usually in the living room, cuddling on the couch after dinner and that was what they were doing then. The TV was on and Momo insisted they watch the reporting channel, so she could see her girlfriend on the premiere. Momo laughed loudly when they showed the annoying questions. She said she could totally see Nayeon's discomfort and it was hilarious. The older hit her on the arm a few times, offended. She was the best actress so Momo wasn't supposed to see through it. Momo only said that it was because she knew her.
"Maybe Miss Nayeon doesn't have any new relationships but Minatozaki Sana was recently seen at the airport with an unknown woman. Model's fans were curious about who this beautiful girl is. They have never seen her before. Unfortunately, we can't help. It seems that Miss Sana is friends with just regular people."
The two lovers froze on the sofa when they've seen the photos and heard the names. There is no mistake. 
"The first photo is them going to Japan last week. Here we can't see the person's face. But on this one, her face is revealed. They are back in Seoul now."
Only when the host stopped talking about Sana and Mina, Nayeon changed the channel to the cartoon one. 
"It's them, Nayeon. It's Sana and Mina." Momo looked at her girlfriend with big eyes. The tears were already escaping her eyes. The older knew where this was going. 
"Momo, I know and it's great, but we can't do it." The Japanese girl's expression changed. She looked irritated now. It was like a sign from God. It was Sana and Mina. Her best friends. The two girls she knew the longest. She longed to be reunited with them for five years. She needed to see them.
"Why? I don't see any problems here. We haven't seen them in so long. I miss them so much and I know you do too. So we should meet them." Nayeon wasn't that convinced. They separated for a reason. And perhaps it wasn't exactly Sana and Mina's fault but they were all involved. The day when the nine of them had the fight was forever engraved in their memory.
"It's not that easy. It's been five years. We haven't talked since that day. So it'll be difficult." Nayeon tried to reason with her girlfriend. In all honesty, she was scared. She didn't know if the two are the same people they used to be. Momo and she changed a bit. Also, she didn't want to lose them all over again.
"How exactly? Are they going to make fun of me sitting being a housewife? Are they gonna make fun of your work? Nayeon they are our friends. You know them. Stop acting like a jerk." The younger was getting angry and it wasn't good. Nayeon knew that she has to give in. She didn't want another outburst when the last one was two weeks ago. She embraced her girlfriend one more time.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. But you know well that we changed and the two of them probably did too. Though I guess we can try meeting them." she felt the Momo's arms wrap themselves tightly around her waist. Momo was scared of meeting them, of course. But there was no way she would let this chance pass. 
"Thank you Nayeon. I'll check under what label Sana works." Momo let go and took her phone to type in *Minatozaki Sana model*. She grinned when Sana's pictures popped out. "She is under EDM Agency. She was in so many magazines and cf. How come I didn't know about that." she pouted cutely and Nayeon couldn't handle it. She kissed her cheeks and made the other giggle. " Stop, I'm checking on Sana. We can go there tomorrow."
"Tomorrow? Isn't that too early?" the actress stopped her love shower and Momo glared at her. "Tomorrow is fine."
"Anyway, how come you never met. She's a nation, popular model. Are you really that famous?" joked Momo with a little mischevious smile. Nayeon smiled softly. Perhaps, Nayeon just did everything to avoid Sana. Albeit Momo probably didn't have to know that.
"I just focus on you and work. I don't see anything else." Momo raised her eyebrows and pushed Nayeon lightly.
"You're so fake. I love you." Momo said and kissed Nayeon on the cheek. Nayeon wrapped her arms around Momo and put her head on her chest. She didn't want to worry about nothing but she couldn't help it. Though she was pretty sure that the meeting would be a disaster.
"I love you, Moguri."

Mina slept longer than usual this day. Sana had a nightmare again and they stayed up until 4 a.m. She was surprised when she didn't find Sana in bed. She cherished her sleep so Mina wondered what got her up this early, especially on the weekend. Mina got up and moved out of the room, she knew it by heart now and didn't have to see to walk around and she didn't walk into things anymore. She got concerned when she smelled something burning. Instead of going to the bathroom she headed to the kitchen. The smell got stronger and stronger as she was nearing the room. It was irritating her. She could also hear sounds of pots and pans hitting. She sighed.
"Sana, what did you burn?" Sana jumped startled. She looked around the kitchen. That was one of the situations that she was debating if she should minimalize the damage. Just not to worry Mina. But then Sana really couldn't lie.
"Well, ehhh, everything?" Mina's face creased in confusion. Though she wasn't that surprised. Sana wasn't a world-class chef. But no matter how many times Mina told her not to risk setting something on fire Sana still did her thing.
"Define everything." She stood next to the counter in the middle of their spacious kitchen. Sana put down the pot she was holding. The one with burned coffee. She wiped her hands on the apron. 
"Well, pancakes, eggs, toasts, the coffee." Sana listed. It really wasn't that she was completely useless in the kitchen, she just got distracted easily. Mina sighed and moved closer to Sana. 
"I guess, we can go out and eat then." Sana laughed awkwardly. She was glad Mina couldn't see the mess she made. Though she probably knew it looked bad. 
"Oh, that's great, Mitang. So go and take a shower. I will clean this up." Sana said and kissed Mina on the forehead. Then she turned her in the direction of the bathroom and pushed her a little. Mina just giggled on her way. 
The cafe they frequent was only five minutes away from their apartment. It was a blessing honestly. They could go there whenever they wanted. They walked with Mina's arm around Sana's. It was more comfortable than with the cane. Okay maybe they did it to be close but it still was a good way of navigating. They sat wherever it was free and ordered one of the few things they liked here. It was just 9 a.m. which meant they have an hour before they both need to go to work. Saturdays were still busy for them. 
"Why did you wake up so fast? You should rest well." Mina said concerned. Sana hoped her girlfriend wouldn't ask about this but it was obvious she would. Mina always asked. Sana didn't hate that. She just hated that she had to worry Mina. 
"I just wanted to make it up to you, for staying up late again because of me. So I wanted to make you breakfast before you wake up." Sana still looked into the songwriter's eyes even if it didn't have a purpose anymore. Also, she had sunglasses on at all times. Sometimes only taking them off to sleep. Mina thought that her eyes look ugly now as they didn't move naturally. To Sana it was nonsense. Her girlfriend was the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and outside. 
"Sana you don't have to make anything up to me. It's all unconditional." Mina tried to put her hand over Sana's, the other helped her a little with this. She gave it a squeeze and smiled brightly. Sana started caressing Mina's hand with her thumb. She smiled unconsciously. She was truly the luckiest. 
"I know. It's just that you can't rest because of me. I'm being a burden" Mina heard that line so many times. She hated that she no matter how much she tried she couldn't eliminate those thoughts.
"You're not. I'm well-rested thanks to you. You always hold me close and it helps me sleep well. You're a true blessing." Sana must've saved the whole world in her past life to deserve such an angel. She still sometimes thought that she didn't deserve this. But then Mina shattered those thoughts. She did that all the time.
"No, you are a blessing, Mitang." Mina shook her head, with a grin. She expected that reply but it still sounded unreal. Somehow hearing the same line every day for five years didn't get boring. 
"I think we both are then."

They came back to their home to take necessary things and left for work. They were always taking the train. After the accident, they had a hard time entering any cars. Besides, trains were faster and probably cheaper. People were staring at them at all times. It was to be expected. The Minatozaki Sana was strolling around the station and sat on the train. She must praise the people for one thing. They leave the two alone. No one approached or recorded them. They might just write a comment on the internet they'd seen her there and that's it. She was thankful.
The model was glad her agency was only 10 minutes away from Mina's company. She could see Mina off and just walk there. Instead of running back to the station and catching another train.
"You can go now. Mr. Lim will help me get to my studio." Mina halted them before the entrance. Sana glanced inside and saw the security guard waiting next to the big doors looking at them. He nodded his head in greeting to her. She waved back at him. Sana locked her girlfriend in a tight hug. When she felt satisfied, she pulled away and kiss the shorter on her forehead, tenderly.
"I'll be here at 4 p.m. Okay? We will go buy groceries." Mina smiled wide. She wished that she could see the look on Sana's face then. Though she had that thought all the time. She just knew that whatever it was, she would see love.
"I'll be waiting. Now, go or you'll be late." She hurried her, gesturing with her hands. She assumed she was doing them in the correct direction.
"Fine, fine. See ya. Love you!" she shouted as she was already moving away. 

The day was supposed to be a good one. She had another nightmare. Proceeded to burn all the food they had and well, Mina hasn't slept well because of her. Albeit, the day could get worse and she learned it as she arrived at her agency. There in front of the entrance, leaning on the car, stood Im Nayeon. Next to her was Hirai Momo. 
She decided to ignore them at first but when the two noticed her and moved to meet her halfway, she couldn't do that.
"Sana, we are," she cut Nayeon off. Her voice was dripping with poison. She didn't want to see any of her old friends ever again. Not after what happened. 
"What do you want?" The couple was taken aback. Sure, they have seen Sana angry a few times but it wasn't like that. Her eyes were full of anger, her voice was low and poisonous. She clearly was only interested in getting rid of them.
"Sana, we came to see you. We saw you yesterday on the news and we had to meet with you." The words seemed to piss Sana even more. At that point, Nayeon and Momo were getting scared. 
"Oh, now you want to see me. How nice of you. The thing is that I don't want to see any of you. So, please. Get out of here." Sana glared at them. Nayeon took a glimpse at Momo. She wanted to reconcile with her friends. The actress desired the same thing. Maybe, it was not going to be that easy.
"Please, calm down. We saw your picture with Mina yesterday. We felt like that is our lucky day. We haven't seen each other for five years." Nayeon got interrupted once more. And it felt like it was the final time.
"What do you mean? We haven't seen each other because all of you ing destroyed it. Let me just remember how all of you labeled me. Oh, right. A backstabbing . You all couldn't care less about explanations. It was just one version. I don't want to see you. I don't want to be friends with you. Just leave me alone. Busy yourself with your acting, you're very good at it. And you, " She pointed to Momo but she couldn't say anything. That Momo, her best friend, turned her back on Sana that day, hurt the most. She just shook her head and clenched her jaw. " Just go. Don't come back again." Sana didn't let them say anything. She stormed off. The couple was left speechless. This plan of getting back together with everyone was rocky from the very beginning.

Nayeon is still not sure how they ended up going to the cafe on the other side of the agency. Momo had a genius idea to wait for their old friend there. Take another chance at making up. Nayeon couldn't say she was completely sure it would work. Considering how their first meeting looked like. Now they were stuck in one place for the entire day. Totally normal.
After two hours the customers started thinking that Nayeon was holding some type of fan meeting there and for the next three hours, she was interacting with her fans. Her girlfriend was mostly silent, though she laughed from time to time at something the fans did or said. The actress told everyone that Momo was her friend and the fans started talking with her as well. The event was really pleasant. She didn't expect that, especially that she wasn't alone here.
The waiting lasted another hour until the model exited the building.
"Nayeon, fast. We will lose her." Momo grabbed Nayeon's hand and they stormed out of the cafe. The two didn't catch Sana though. They opted to follow her until she stopped somewhere. They made sure to be a decent distance away and to be quiet.
"You should play in a spy movie next. You already have experience in it." Momo joked and Nayeon snorted. Momo was really a dork. Even in a situation like that. Nayeon never stopped being in awe with her.
"Don't be surprised when I will." they both grinned. They would've laughed but they couldn't risk getting noticed.
Luck wanted that Sana stopped in front of a tall building. JYP Entertainment. The couple had no idea what their friend was doing there. Their confusion was finished when soon the spacious door opened and a young woman walked out, an older man leading her out. It was no other than Mina. They witnessed Sana jogging up to Mina and taking her hand, interlocking their fingers. This action brought the biggest gummy smile on Mina's.
The two spying women were so blown away that they nearly lost the two other girls.
"Ah, wait! Guys!" Momo shouted after them. It was obvious that the model heard them but she wasn't going to stop. Mina, on the other hand, froze when she recognized the voice. 
"Was that Momo?"Mina asked hesitantly and her girlfriend just pulled her hand. She didn't want Mina to meet them. Mina was the most merciful person Sana had ever known. She would make them talk with Nayeon and Momo. And Sana didn't want that.
"It's probably some religious people." She knew that lying to Mina was wrong. But she would do everything not to let them meet.
Nayeon and Momo were now close though and Sana glared at them. She tried to send them a nonverbal message not to say a word. They ignored her though.
"Mina. Hey. It's been a while." The couple positioned themselves in front of the other two. They could see by the way Mina's eyes moved that she was already blind. Nonetheless, the woman's eyes were big in shock. 
"Hey, Mina." Nayeon decided to say something as well, to let her know that there were two people.
Mina covered with her free hand. Was it really happening? She lost any hope that their group would ever reconcile again. But there were Nayeon and Momo, standing before them.
"I can't believe it. What are you doing here? How did you find us?" she showered them with questions. The other two were at bliss. It was such a different reception. Mina looked like she was ready to cry and she had a soft smile on her face. Sana still wasn't happy, though.
"Does it matter? They just decided to jump out after five years, as if nothing changed." she was talking with the same anger from before. Mina understood Sana's hostility but she always thought that their group should've reconciled. So she couldn't let Sana win with her bitterness.
"Sana, don't act like that. So, are you two going to answer me or should I guess?" Mina scolded her girlfriend. Sana couldn't give her a comeback. She could just squeeze Mina's hand tighter and clench her jaw to keep her emotions in. But it was not that easy. So, Sana continued.
"Why are you nice to them? They literally didn't give a crap about us for five years. Why should we just take them back after all of this." she grimaced. Her hand was now squeezing Mina's hand a little bit too tightly. Mina put her other hand on top of Sana's to calm her down.
"We don't know what was happening in their life for all those years, Sana. We shouldn't cross them for the rest of our lives. We are friends." it seemed to get some type of reaction. Sana's grip loosened and her expression softened.
"We will tell you everything. Would you like to go sit somewhere?" Nayeon suggested. She figured having this conversation in the middle of the street wouldn't be smart. Mina looked very much pleased with the idea. Sana not so much but she kept silent.
"We would like that. Should you choose where? Sana can lead us to some places as well." the mentioned girl rolled her eyes but she wasn't going to protest. For her girlfriend's sake.
"Well, we kinda spent six hours in one cafe waiting for Sana to come out. I guess that one is out of the question." Momo admitted and the other couple looked confused. Sana was still very much angry with Nayeon and Momo. But that information made the couple more genuine.
"You waited for me? Are you guys stalkers now or something?" as soon as the sentence left Sana's mouth Mina shot her a glare. If there was something Sana was scared of it was upsetting Mina. 
"I know some other cafe. Follow me." she simply said and started walking in the way of the place.

The four sat in a cafe that was only for celebrities. Sana found it perfect for coming here with Mina. She didn't have to watch her tongue or actions. Now they could just talk freely.
"May I see you?" Mina's soft melodious voice cut through the low hum of the place. The couple was taken aback. The girl quickly explained, as if she sensed their reaction. "With my hands. May I touch your faces?"
"Oh, of course." Nayeon guided the younger's hands towards Momo's face. The writer took her time to feel every fragment of the space. When she was finished, she let out a giggle.
"You didn't change Momo. Not a single wrinkle, you take good care of your face. The biggest surprise " she pointed to Momo's forehead. "You have bangs now. I know they suit you well." Momo's grin was huge. She took hold of her friend's hands and squeezed them.
"You bet I do. Nayeon says I look hot with them." that made Mina laugh heartily. The couple really missed this sound and sight. Sana still didn't like that whole thing but she was glad that Momo made Mina laugh like that.
"I'm not surprised. Nayeon would find you hot even if you wore a trash bag." Then it was Momo's turn to laugh. Nayeon just rolled her eyes. She wouldn't argue though. Momo would definitely be hot even in a trash bag.
"Instead of making fun of me, you should feel me now." Her girlfriend raised an eyebrow at this. "Not a word. I only realized how it sounds after speaking up." they just giggled. Nayeon finally took Mina's hands and put them on her face. Mina repeated the same routine as before.
"I'm happy to know you still have that mole next to your eyebrow. But I expected more wrinkles from a grandma. I'm impressed" Momo couldn't hold her laughter. Even Sana was smiling pleasantly at the whole situation. It wasn't like she wasn't angry anymore. It was just because Mina was happy. 
"I just wanted to reconcile and that's what I get in return? Wow, I'm shocked, Miss Mina." Nayeon pretended to be offended. But Mina still had her smile on. It was just a perfect moment. 
"Stop being a drama queen." Momo mocked her girlfriend and earned a glare. It didn't bother her one bit. She just turned her gaze to the girls in front again. After they all calmed down a bit. Their orders came as well. They drank and talked. Sana only joined when it was required.
"Momo, so do you have that dance academy?" Nayeon glanced at Momo and saw her smile disappear. Sana also noticed it and felt a little sad that Momo couldn't make her dream come true.
"I didn't get to open my own academy." Mina didn't expect that. She always believed that Momo got to do what she loved the most. Just like Jihyo and Nayeon did. So it was heartbreaking to hear. She took a moment to answer. She was thinking about what to say.
"I am sorry. I have never thought you didn't get to do it. There is probably nothing that could make up for this." she lowered her head. She felt it was unfair, Momo, the best dancer she knew. The person who's the biggest passion was dancing. The girl that planned to become a choreographer in the future. Now she lost it all.
"You get used to it after five years. It was worse. Now I can cook delicious food all day. And I am not bored anymore. Well, let's just say it was hard." Momo tried to turn this gloomy atmosphere into a light one. She didn't like to talk about her depression. Even if it was with her best friends. Mina only looked as if she understood her completely. 
"You sure do get used to a different life," Mina stated, sadness was noticeable in her voice. Sana tried to make Mina's life as easy as possible. But there were still things that Mina had to learn to do without sight.
"So, how did you become a famous actress? How many people did you annoy?" Sana changed the subject to take her girlfriend's bad thoughts away. Nayeon looked offended.
"I didn't annoy anyone. I worked hard for my spot. I started in some stupid dramas no one watched. Gradually, I got better roles." she explained. She was proud of herself. She worked hard to earn this spot. Momo smiled proudly. Nayeon was incredible. She worked so hard to get where she was. There was no one else like her. 
"I hear a lot about you on the radio. Also, my colleagues are your fans Nayeon. I always wondered if we'll be able to meet." Mina giggled after finishing her speech. That was something Mina did frequently and Sana thought it was the most precious thing. 
"We did. If it wasn't for those airport pictures we wouldn't have found you." Momo added and the two Japanese girls were curious about that.
"What photos?" Sana was eager to know. It wasn't that she didn't want to be spotted with Mina anywhere. She didn't want Mina to be in the spotlight. Mina hid under a pseudonym *Black Swan* as she didn't feel comfortable with being famous and a celebrity.
"When you came back to Seoul recently. They've shown two photos, one where Mina's face was hidden and one where it was visible." Sana took her phone out and searched on social media. The pictures were all over the feed. . She had to do something about it. Or there could be trouble for Mina. Sana didn't care that much about her carrier. 
"So it's all over the internet." Mina turned her head towards her girlfriend. "It's fine Sana. I don't mind. No one knows it's me." she tried to calm the older girl. She might not be able to see her but she knew Sana was freaking out.
"I don't think it's a big problem. The people will talk for a day or two and then forget. When my first photo with Momo got out, everyone forgot fast." Nayeon also noticed how nervous Sana was. She knew from the experience that people forget.
"It's not like that. Mina is hiding her identity for a reason. When someone puts the pieces together they will figure this out. She doesn't want fame. She doesn't want others to treat her like a celebrity." Sana was very much agitated. She didn't want this. Her girlfriend would feel burdened. More than she was already. Then she felt Mina's hand on her shoulder.
"It's fine. I doubt anyone except for my company and you know my identity." Sana sighed heavily. She took the hand from her shoulder into hers. Mina always had this calming aura around her. Sana could only calm down after nightmares in Mina's arms. 
"Okay. I guess you're right. I'm sorry." Mina smiled warmly at Sana. She was sure Sana was smiling back at her. 
"Are you someone big at JYPE? We saw you coming out of there." Momo and Nayeon didn't think much about it before. Now that they had information like that, they started wondering.
"I'm a songwriter there." Mina simply replied. Which didn't really fit Mina. Though she was blind and they understood why she might've stopped dancing. 
"She's the *Black Swan*" Sana explained a little more. She thought that their friends might not figure this out on their own. The former dancer gasped loudly.
"Oh my god! You're the ing queen?!" she shouted, not minding the other customers. Nayeon slapped her on the arm to reprimand her. The customers gave them a few glances but went back to their business fast. "Sorry. I just can't believe my friend is a whole queen of lyrics. I love all your songs. Like, Nayeon whines that I would leave her for that writer if I ever met her. I think that's destiny. Mina, we should get married." Momo proposed and the *Black Swan* giggled sweetly. Sana had to roll her eyes at the scene. Nayeon laughed softly. She imagined it would be a total disaster. And they were doing great. 
"You're four years too late for that. So you have to make it with Nayeon." did Sana just joked around with her. Momo smirked. That was an improvement. Perhaps Sana wouldn't be so cold after all.
"As much as you spew poison at us before, now it seems you're back to your self." she teased the girl, who just glared at her. Mina grinned at how playful Momo was with Sana. She just hoped that her girlfriend wouldn't burst out.
"Why four years? It's been five." Nayeon was unbothered by the whole thing. Though that sentence made her think. The photos, the way Sana and Mina were interacting, the way Sana looked at Mina. She might just have the answer but she wanted to hear it from them. If you told her five years ago that these two would be a couple she would have laughed at it. They were best friends and Sana was clingy and affectionate with everyone. Though, she wasn't with the two all the time back in high school. So who knows what was their real relationship.
"It's how long we've been dating," Mina announced proudly, which positively amazed the other couple. They remember Mina as incredibly shy. She never expressed her feelings well, so this confession was something new.
"Wait a minute. What? But? No, it actually makes sense when I think of it." Sana rolled her eyes for the nth time this day. She was really going to have a headache. But she had to admit that hearing Mina say they were dating so proudly made her feel overjoyed.
"Does it? You were always preoccupied with either Nayeon, food or dancing. I wouldn't have guessed you had time to pay attention to the two of us." the model didn't sound defensive nor angry. Her voice had a hint of amusement. She was joking. She was pissed off at first but the more time they spent together the more it turned into the happiness that they found each other. She felt excited, she loved the time they shared now.
"Okay, rude. I always paid attention to my best friends. I even remember one time when you tried to get out of Joy's room unnoticed." Momo reflected the accusations. But Sana wasn't pleased with this confession. That was definitely something she wanted to bury deep down and never find it again.
"You saw it? Why didn't you help me? I was literally in danger at that time. If someone bumped into me I would be out." Momo had to keep her laugh in. Nayeon and Mina laughed along. 
"Oh come on. They would just give you a reprimand. Besides, it was hilarious. I lost it when you decided to jump out of the window." at this point Nayeon and Mina, who were laughing heartily at the banter stopped and looked concerned.
"You jumped out of Joy's room?" Mina couldn't believe it. Her girlfriend did a lot of questionable things but this was a hazard to her life.
"Wasn't her room on like the second floor or something?" Nayeon needed confirmation. Her friends really were something else.
"Yep. She hesitated for a minute before hanging down and letting go. She didn't fall as she should. You remember when she had a broken ankle." Momo was throwing her under a bus. Sana slammed her head on the table and Momo grinned. Mina put her hand on Sana's back and caressed it a little. 
"Wow, you told us you fell down the stairs while helping one of the teachers. I'm surprised that you hid this. You weren't shy about your affiliations with girls." Nayeon shook her head. She was amused. Now they would never let this die.
"You did a lot of questionable things. But jumping out of the window is not something I expected off you." Mina sounded, well it wasn't easy to identify. She wasn't disappointed nor angry. Maybe worried was the thing. And Sana sure hoped that Mina was just worried.
"It was a dire situation, okay. Also, I couldn't walk out the door because of our homeroom teacher chatting with someone outside. At first, we were unbothered, but then we heard her saying she needed to see Joy and we panicked." the defeated girl confessed. It wasn't her proudest moment. Honestly, she was very embarrassed about her past shenanigans. Now she was in love and she couldn't be with anyone else like she did before. 
"Just don't do anything like that again. I won't even notice if you do that." Mina was trying to joke. But it was true. If Sana didn't scream Mina wouldn't even notice something happened.
"I would shout for sure. You would hear me." Sana looked very sure of it. But the rest didn't look so convinced.
"The question is would she react?" That time Nayeon teased Sana. Mina giggled behind her hand and Sana whined at the teasing.
"Hey, I'm sorry for treating you two with hostility. I acted dumb. I was mad, but as we sit here together I feel happy that we are back. I missed you guys." Sana said sincerely. The couple could see it. They weren't angry with her for that. Sana had a good reason to hate them all. Well, all except Mina. They weren't proud of the past. But they could fix that.
"It's nothing. We had a hard five years. Understandably, you were pissed off. The important thing is we are together now." Nayeon reassured them. The four shared big smiles and reached out to hold their hands.
"I can't believe you're acting like you are older than us now. Could use it back in the old days." Sana teased and Nayeon glared at her. Momo and Mina smiled at the comment as it was true to some point.
"Don't destroy it Sana," she warned. She only got a smirk in return.
"So, now that Sana is back to her old self we can begin the real catching up," Momo announced with excitement. 
"Yes. I'm totally curious about you two. Are you already married? It would make sense." Nayeon and Momo laughed awkwardly. They thought about that but never decided. They wanted to spend the rest of their life together but Nayeon probably couldn't let herself get into a relationship just yet.
"Not yet. I'm waiting for her to get richer so I can secure more money when she dies." Momo said plainly. Nayeon smacked her on the shoulder. Sana and Mina only shared a laugh. 
The four spend some more time together. Talking about everything except for the struggles they'd faced in those five years. They weren't ready to talk about it. They just met today for the first time in so long. They needed a while to accustom themselves and be as close as they were before. The girls had a good feeling about this, though. That this was the beginning of something new, a positive thing. They thought that perhaps, they could see the rest as well soon. They just needed to wait. In the meantime, they had each other. They shared numbers and addresses. They could meet whenever they wanted. They wanted to make this work.