Hoshi's Invitation

In The Skiing Lift
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's December and it's the month of Christmas! Where you'll play with the white snow, feel the freezing weather of the month, and also planning to go to a skiing resort. Yup, you heard that right, folks. Wendy and her friends are planning to go to a skiing resort.

It's past dismissal and the group is now inside their classroom, discussing about their plan to the skiing resort. "So, our decision is now final?" DK, the one who started the plan, asked his friends. The group all agreed to it and gave him a beam.

"Yup! That would be our final decision for winter break!" grinned the bubbly girl, Hayoung, as DK smiled in relief. "Alright then! Just in time for next week!" Seulgi cheered while the others followed her.

While busy cheering and dancing in the classroom, they suddenly heard a knock on the door, catching all of the students' attention. Then they all turned their heads to it and saw it open slowly, creating a creaking sound from it.

"Hey," Irene shyly greeted them when all of the students inside the classroom turned their heads at Wendy, who is now blushing furiously.

Then her friends smirked, signaling Wendy something will go wrong. 'Oh no...' The hamster gulped a large amount of saliva to calm her nerves down.

"Oh hey, Irene! Come join us!" Chanyeol, the tallest and naughtiest among the group, gave the bunny a bright smile, the same as the other students. "Well, ok then!" beamed Irene.

'Oh gosh, she's gorgeous.' Wendy whispered, staring at the girl in front of her with mesmerized eyes. Then another friend of Wendy, Hoshi, cleared his throat to cut the silence.

"So, uh, we are planning to go to a skiing resort, wanna join us?" Hoshi looked at the hamster with mischievous eyes as he giggled a little after noticing that she is busy staring at her crush.

"Sure! When will you guys go to the resort then?" The bunny asked as she looked at them with innocent eyes. "Oh! We're going to the skiing resort in the winter break. So...come and join us now!" DK chirped as the bunny nodded with a smile.

"Ok then! I'm joining you guys now!" Irene grinned as they smiled back at her, excluding the girl who is still staring at her. "Thanks for inviting me, guys! Anyways, I'll be going home. See you tomorrow!" The bunny briskly waved at the students and left the classroom. As she left, the group looked at their friend who is lost in her thoughts. Then Chanyeol suddenly slowly smacked the hamster's head, taking her mind back to reality. Wendy shook her head vigorously and looked at her friends like nothing happened to her.

"Ugh, why are you all looking at me like that?" Wendy quirked her brow, confused about why her friends are smirking at her in a cheeky manner.

"Oh, it's nothing, WenWen. Irene told us that she is coming with us to the skiing resort." DK suddenly blurted out as all of the students covered his mouth and grinned at the hamster.

"What?! Irene's coming?!" The hamster's eyes widened in surprise, her black pupils round like coins. "Oh, um, yup! She asked us if when and where are we going!" Hoshi tried to wink but ended up closing both of his eyes, or as we call it a blink, causing Seulgi to laugh at him.

"You're bad at winking, Kwon Soonyoung." The bear teased laughing and cackling rudely at the pouting Wendy.

"Hmph! You can't even wink properly too! You also have small eyes!" argued Hoshi. Seulgi looked at him and sharply gasped, feeling offended by him. Well, yeah, it's true though.

"How dare you speak like that to me?!" The bear raised her voice at Hoshi. The boy giggled and ran away from the scary bear.

"Ah! Help me!" The hamster yelled while Seulgi continued to chase Hoshi. Then the rest of them sighed at the two while Wendy is having a mental breakdown.

'Ugh...I regret being friends with them...' The hamster muttered internally as she went out of the classroom to go inside the girls' restroom.

As she entered the restroom, she saw Irene standing in front of the mirror while tying her hair up. Wendy stopped and hide behind the wall of the entrance while peeking inside to watch her crush. 'Oh my gosh, there she goes again..' A dreamy and wistful smile started to form on the hamster's lips after seeing her crush flipping her hair with eyes closed and a satisfied smile.

'Oh, look at that smile. She's so beautiful...' swooned Wendy, releasing a dreamy and soft sigh.

Without even realizing, Irene caught her right after she finished tying her hair. Irene smiled excitedly and turned her whole body to look at the hamster. "Hey, Wen! How are you?" The bunny grinned at Wendy, showing her cute eye smile. Wendy didn't respond and continues to stare at her crush. The bunny then walked slowly towards Wendy and cocked her head innocently.

"Wendy?" Irene blinked twice with her bunny eyes and waved her hand in front of the hamster's face. "Hello—?"

"Huh? What?" stuttered the hamster, her while shaking her head twice. Then she looked at the person in front of her, causing her to jump a little.

"Are you alright? You look like you're gonna pass out anytime soon." Irene asked with concerned eyes. "Ugh, no— I-I mean yes, I'm alright b-but it's a no because I'm not going to p-pass out." spluttered Wendy, biting her lips sheepishly.

Then the bunny giggled and pinched the hamster's soft and chubby cheek. "Your cheeks are soft, Wen! They're also cute!" complimented Irene as she gave Wendy a cute grin, causing the girl to froze. "O-Oh...th-thanks, Irene—"

"Wen?" Seulgi suddenly bulged in. She curiously craned her neck in the bathroom and looked at them, looking perplexed. "What are you two doing her— Oh, now I know..." The bear nodded slowly with a mischievous grin while looking at Wendy who froze at the moment.

"Hey, Seul!" Irene greeted her friend brightly, giving her a beam. Then Seulgi smiled back. "Hey! I came here to check on Wendy." said Seulgi with a chortle while Irene did the same. 

"Anyways, I finished the book that I borrowed and it was awesome!" approved Seulgi while giving her thumbs-up. "I know! I also have the second book! You wanna read it next?" The bunny questioned as she and Seulgi went out of the restroom, leaving the hamster behind.

"Well, sure! But I have to make sure if you already finished reading it." said the bear while cutely shrugging with a small pout. 

"Well, I bought the second book like t

Please log in to read the full chapter