A (Chaotic) Trip To The Skiing Resort

In The Skiing Lift
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, they all started to get ready for the skiing resort. They brought their own jackets and sweaters, their food, their drinks, and other stuff that they needed. After a while, Hoshi and DK went out of their bedrooms while carrying their backpacks, already finished preparing. “Hey! Are you ready?” Hoshi asked DK while walking through the short hallway to the living room. “Yup! Everything is already inside my bag.” DK replied with a smile as they say on the couch to wait for the others.

“Do you know how to ski? Because I never ski before.” DK asked Hoshi whose eyes are already in his phone. “Well, yes, not to mention that it's easy. All you need is to balance.” Hoshi explained without removing her eyes from his phone while DK nodded slowly with a small pout.

“Really? It's easy?” DK asked curiously while the hamster nodded as he finally looked at his friend. “Yeah! It's also fun! Don't worry,” Hoshi gave him a encouraging smile when they suddenly heard steps echoing from the hallway.

“Oh, hey, Hoshi!” Irene smiled excitedly as she sat beside the hamster. “Is Wendy done preparing her stuff?” Irene asked him while Hoshi shook his head no.

“Nope, not yet. She is making sure if her stuff is complete.” Hoshi replied as he closed his phone and puts it inside his bag. While talking, they heard Hayoung squealing excitedly inside her and Chanyeol's bedroom. “Oh my gosh, I'm excited to ski!” Hayoung skipped towards them with a wide smile. “You don't even know how to ski, Hayoung.” DK told Hayoung while the girl pouted cutely. “Teach me then,” Hayoung told DK while the guy shrugged. Then the girl frowned and softly punched DK's shoulder. “Ya, why are you just shrugging?” Hayoung asked, confused. “Well, if depends if you stop being clumsy in the car.” DK replied blankly with his eyes closed while leaning on the couch. Hayoung crossed her arms cutely and pouted.

“Let's go!~” Seulgi's adorable voice could be heard as she skipped towards then with a grin with Wendy and Chanyeol behind her, walking normally. “Come on, guys. Make sure that you don't left any of your stuff inside your bedrooms.” Chanyeol advised as Wendy sat beside DK while Seulgi sat beside her. Wendy opened her bag if she has an extra jacket.

“Alright, you should keep an eye at Irene because she only has sweaters. Make sure to give this to her if she feels cold.” Wendy whispered to herself. Because of talking to herself too much, all of her friends are already walking towards the exit. Hayoung noticed Wendy, who is still sitting on the couch, mumbling words while looking at her bag. “Wendy-yah, let's go.” Hayoung called Wendy as the hamster looked at her and stood abruptly from her seat and ran to them to catch up.

“Sorry about that,” Wendy apologized as they went out of the hotel room and started walking through the hallway. Hayoung released a short chuckle and pats Wendy's back. “You don't need to apologize, Wen.” Hayoung whispered as they walked quietly towards the elevator.

As they went inside the elevator, Hayoung gave Wendy a confused look. “Anyways, what happened to you a while ago? It looks like that you're talking to yourself.” Hayoung said, which made Wendy a little nervous. “O-Oh, really?” stammered the little hamster. “Yup,” Hayoung paused as she tried to add something when Hoshi thankfully distracted Hayoung. “What is a 'purse'?” Hoshi asked, saying the word in English, while the girl quirked her brow. “You don't know English?” Hayoung asked Hoshi while the hamster shrugged cutely. “I do know English but I haven't heard of that word before.” The hamster explained with a calm voice while Hayoung opened her bag to show her what's a purse.

As the elevator landed on the ground floor of the hotel, Hayoung is still finding her purse from her bag. Hoshi took a quick glance at her and sighed. “Ya, you didn't answered my question.” Hoshi pouted a little without even looking at the girl who has finally found her purse. “THIS is a purse,” Hayoung ran in front of him and showed him the purse right in front of his face. “Really? I thought a purse is—”

“Hurry up, Hoshi and Hayoung.” Chanyeol called them as the two of them turned their heads to their friends who are already inside the car. “Coming!” Both of them yelled as they ran towards the car.

 

 

In the middle of driving in the highway to the skiing resort, they started to play music to make the trip fun. “What song do you want?” Hoshi asked, sitting on the shotgun seat while the others are asleep. “Guys,” Hoshi looked at the backseat and saw DK wide awake but completely silent. He is looking at the window with his eyes narrowed, thinking what song to suggest. 

“Dokyeom-ah, what song would you want me to play?” Hoshi asked as DK looked at him. “Hmm, why not 'HIT' by Seventeen.” DK smirked cheekily at the hamster. “Well, let's wake up the other people.” Hoshi grinned as he clicked to a song in his phone, which is already connected on the car's speaker.

“HIT Sound, HIT HIT HIT Sound, HIT HIT HIT HIT Sound,”

The music is in safe volume—which I mean, it's safe and it wouldn't wake the others up— which made DK frown. “Ya, make it in full volume.” DK told Hoshi who paused the music and looked at him. “Sure,” Hoshi nodded as he replay the music first, without playing the music, and puts it on full volume.

“Alright, one, two, three,—”

“HIT SOUND, HIT HIT HIT SOUND, HIT HIT HIT HIT SOUND,”

The music vibrated in the car and it's so loud, causing their friend asleep to jump from their seats with their eyes wide open. DK and Hoshi saw what happened and giggled silently. They actually froze

Please log in to read the full chapter