Back To School

In The Skiing Lift
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Finally! We could finally eat dinner!" Wendy and Irene heard Hayoung. They both went out of the skiing lift and saw both of them walking towards the skiing shop. They followed them and approached them. "Oh, hey, Wendy and Irene! How's staying in the lift?" Seulgi asked them while she and Hayoung removed their equipments from their bodies.

Wendy and Irene looked at each other and giggled. Hayoung caught them and gave them a suspicious look.

“Why are you giggling?” questioned Hayoung as both of them looked at her with pursed lips. “Nothing,” grinned Irene. Then they heard the others walking towards them.

“Aw, it's exhausting to sit there!” moaned Hoshi as he grumpily stomped to them while caressing the back of his head. “I told you, you keep on refusing and ignoring my warning.” DK told the hamster as they reached the girls. “What happened to you, Hoshi?” giggled Wendy.

“I slept in the lift and I experienced a lot of aches.” pouted Hoshi while looking at the girls with his adorable puffy face.

“I keep on telling him to not sleep there because I also experience the aches but he kept on refusing.” DK crossed his arms and looked at Hoshi with a quirked eyebrow. Hoshi frowned and turned his head to look at his friend. “Well, I'm sorry, I was extremely sleepy and lethargic a while ago!” growled the hamster.

“Hey, guys! I took a lot of nice pictures from the skiing lift!” Chanyeol grinned as he showed all of them the pictures that he took. “Woah, that's so cool!” Hayoung looked at the pictures in awe.

Wendy and Irene looked at each other and smiled. They secretly linked their hands together while the others are busy looking at the pictures that Chanyeol took. “Let's eat now! It's already 8:04 PM!” Hoshi pouted as he went to Wendy and hugged her.

“Aw~ Is Hamster Hoshi hungry?~” asked Wendy when Hoshi glared at her. “I'm a tiger! Not a hamster!” Hoshi pouted like a kid. Wendy frowned and pinched Hoshi's hip. “Ah! Eomma~” Hoshi pretended to cry when Wendy smacked his head. “You're a hamster, you idiot! You're my twin!” Wendy messed Hoshi's cute hair. “Let's go to the car now, guys. I'm also starting to feel hungry.” Chanyeol told them as they all walked towards the parking lot to find the car.

 

 


A week have passed, Hayoung, Seulgi, DK, Hoshi and Chanyeol are inside the classroom, talking to their other classmates about the incident in the skiing resort.

“And then the skiing lift just stopped while we're riding it!”

“My body hurts after sleeping on the lift. So I recommend you guys to never sleep on the skiing lift.”

The students inside the classroom giggled at Hoshi's story. They were enjoying on listening to their stories when they heard the door open. Wendy and Irene entered the classroom with smiles on their faces. 

“Irene!”

“Wendy!” 

Hayoung, Seulgi, DK, Hoshi and Chanyeol ran to the two and made a group hug together. “Yo, it's been a week since we last see you guys!” Hoshi almost cried as he seized Wendy and hugged her. Wendy chuckled and messed up his hair with a grin. “I already missed you, Hoshi.” chuckled Wendy. “What were you guys doing the past week?” asked Hayoung as she looked at Wendy and Irene with a curious look. 

The two turned their heads at each other and giggled. The others, apparently, gave them curious looks, dying to know what they've been doing in the past week of winter break. Irene went closer to Wendy's ear and whispered, “Tell them what we really did.”

Wendy smiled and nodded.

Please log in to read the full chapter