Stuck In The Lift

In The Skiing Lift
Please log in to read the full chapter

The six of them have already prepared themselves for the race and made sure that their skis were secure and tight. They all position themselves in line, except for Irene, who is waiting for them to race and standing a few meters away from them.

"Good luck! Make sure to be careful also!" Irene paused as she cleared . "I-I don't want you all to be injured." Irene shyly added with a hesitant voice. Wendy heard her and blushed furiously, making her look like a tomato. She tried to hide her face as she stood, covering her face using her thick jacket. "Alright, ready?" DK asked as he stood up and pulled his jacket down. "Ready," They all simultaneously answered, giving DK a thumbs up.

"Hey, Irene!" Hayoung called Irene, causing the bunny to turn her head at her. Irene then turned her eyes at Wendy, catching her blushing like a tomato. That made the hamster flustered and turn her body away from Irene to hide her red face. "Who do you think will win?" hinted Hayoung as she winked mischievously at Irene. The bunny narrowed her eyes in an adorable way and looked at each person.

"Well, it depends." Irene shrugged as Hayoung pouted sadly. "Aw~" Hayoung continued to pout as Seulgi smacked her head. "Stop it," Seulgi deadpanned as she rolled her eyes.

"Irene, do the countdown for us!" bellowed Chanyeol. "Alright!" responded Irene as they all finished preparing.

"Three!"

Wendy started to panic, and checked if all her equipments are secured while Hayoung's helmet fell. Then without even waiting—

"Two!"

Chanyeol accidentally fell in the snow while DK quickly helped him up. Meanwhile, Hoshi is still fixing his helmet, looking calm.

"One!"

"Wait—"

"Here!" Seulgi quickly took Hayoung's wallet from the ground and tossed it to her.

"GO!"

They all sped down the hill one by one, trying to gather some speed. "Be careful!" Irene almost shrieked as she sped down the hill also. Meanwhile, Chanyeol went first, causing the others to look furious. "Ya! How come you're faster than me!?" complained Hayoung as she tried to catch up with him.

"Get away!" Wendy yelled as she ski through Hayoung and Chanyeol. "The money's mine!" Seulgi pushed Wendy a little before taking the first place. Wendy sighed and looked at Irene who is looking at her. Wendy's eyes widened and tried to concentrate in the race. But she couldn't since Irene is giving her a smile. As a humble person, Wendy smiled back, lost her balance, and fell on the snow with her head first, and while rolling down the hill. But all of them ski past her, looking like they didn't care about Wendy and just focused on the race.

Halfway down the hill.

Hayoung leads the first place for only seconds when DK took first place, which made Hayoung a little frustrated. "Ugh, when will I ever be first place?!" Hayoung rolled her eyes as she released her competitive side.

Meanwhile, Hoshi and Chanyeol are trying to get the first place of the race. Hoshi noticed Chanyeol and tried to gather speed. Chanyeol didn't noticed anything but was extremely fast then Hoshi.

Then Seulgi suddenly sped through them, which made both of them to lose their balance and to slow down.

"AND HOSHI WON!!!" yelled Irene as they reached the bottom of the hill.

"YEAH!!!" Hoshi yelled happily as he puts his fists in the air with a smile. "Good job, Hoshi!" Irene gave him a thumbs up and a grin. "Aw~ I was in first place first!" whined Hayoung as she removed her helmet. "Where is Wendy?" asked Chanyeol as all of them looked up at the hill.

"Wendy?" They all continued to look up at the hill and search for their friend when Wendy stood up from the snow three meters away from them. "Here!" yelled the hamster as she dusted her clothes.

"Are you alright?" Irene ran to her and helped her dust her clothes with eyes full of worry with the others following her. "What happened to you?" asked DK as he pats Wendy's back gently. "I fell while we're having a race." responded Wendy as she removed her helmet. "Why did you fell in the snow? I thought you're a pro at skiing?" asked Hoshi with innocent eyes while Wendy shyly took a quick glance at Irene and blushed. "Don't you have any injuries or wounds?" asked Irene as she held Wendy's arm and started to caress it without being aware of it. Wendy, who felt the hand that caresses her arm, got a little panicked and flustered by it. "U-Ugh, I'm fine, Irene." Wendy awkwardly giggled as Irene sighed in relief.

"Good, I thought that you're injured." Irene giggled as she suddenly heard Hoshi whining. "Where is my price?~" whined Hoshi as he pouted while walking towards the lift. "That will be a little later, Hosh." DK giggled as they rode the skiing lift by the same pairs.

They've been skiing for an hour and are going to ride their last ride on the skiing lift to go to the top.

They all walked to the lift and rode the lifts one by one. Wendy helped Irene to climb on the lift and was rewarded by an adorable grin from Irene.

"This is the best vacation I've ever had with you guys!" chirped Irene as Wendy watched her legs dangling in excitement and happiness. "I know," responded Wendy as she chuckled and watched Irene enjoying the ride.

"Next time, we'll go to Daegu! You should visit my parents there!" beamed Irene. But Wendy looked a little astonished at the fact. "What? You're not with your parents here, in Seoul?" asked Wendy as Irene nodded fervently.

"Yup, but they

Please log in to read the full chapter