Cutie Pie

The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy

Cutie Pie

 

I throw my dirty shirt on the ground with the rest of Taemin and I's clothes and climb into the bed with only my boxers on, sliding under the covers to get next to Taemin.  I pull the blanket around us tighter so that it pushes us closer together.  Taemin shivers from the cold and I wrap my arms around his tiny waist. 

I realize that I've woken him up when he smiles up at me.

"Howasyourday?" he asks in a sleepy voice that is barely Korean, snuggling closer to me.  I chuckle at his adorableness.

"It was good," I say, burying my nose into his hair and taking in his scent that I've had to do without the entire day.  "But it would've been better if I were with you."

"Ofcourse..." He smiles again at my unbearable mushiness.

"And how was yours?"

"Howwasmywhat?" he asks, already nodding off to sleep again.  I chuckle again.

"Your day."

"Um..." he says, trailing off at the end.  For a long moment, he's silent and I'm sure that he fell asleep again, but then he answers in a quiet, slurred voice.  "Isgood..."

"Good," I reply, smiling and petting his hair as he returns back to dream land.  Not a minute later, he is quietly snoring and there's a small pool of saliva on my chest that came from his mouth.

"You're a cutie pie," I tell him before falling asleep myself.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- SO MUCH WORK T-T sorry guys, this is the only thing i could write with all of my outrageous bisiness, i probably wont get anything out for another two weeks or something,

im so sorry!