Sing You a Love Song

The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy

muzique

 

 

"Are you sure we should be doing this?  I mean, the park closed three hours ago."

"It's fine," Taemin assures.  He's already laying the blanket out on the ground.  "I used to do this all the time.  Besides, it's not like we are vandalizing or doing anything illegal."

I think about it a little bit and realize that Taemin's right, we really aren't doing anything very wrong.  

He lays down on the blanket, spread eagle as he looks up at me and pats the spot next to him.

"Come lay down beside me."

I smirk as a sudden idea comes to me and crawl over Taemin as he looks up me with wide eyes, expecting me to kiss him.  I lean down slowly, the distance between our lips getting smaller and smaller.  Right before our lips touch, I bring my hands to his unprotected sides and move my fingers lightly against his skin.  

The reaction is a bit dramatic; his legs and arms begin to flail as he tries to push me off and something close to a scream comes from his open mouth.  I smirk and tickle him more vigorously.  He thrashes more violently and laughs and screams even louder.

"St-stop!" He laughs, pushing at my chest with one hand and trying to cover his side with the other.

"Why would I do that?"  I move one of my hands to underneath his arm and wiggle my fingers, noting that he seems to be more ticklish there.

He finally succeeds at pushing me off and I land beside him on my back, watching as Taemin tries to catch he breath, a smile still on his face.

"You're a ."

"I've been called worse," I say, smiling as he turns to lock eyes with me.  A familiar feeling attacks my heart as I look deep into his eyes.  I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with him, and I want him to know it.  But just like every time I want to voice this feeling, doubt courses through me and I'm afraid that he might not say back.

 I turn onto my back and stare up at the sky, thinking hard about it.

 This time it will be different.  I tell myself, building up my confidence. But is this a good time? My heart thumps wildly just at the idea of saying it, at the idea of being rejected.  I shake my head quickly, getting rid of any negative thoughts.

I can feel his eyes on me at I stare up at the stars in the night sky.  I fight the temptation to look him in the eye, cause then I know I will not have the courage to say it.

Just do it.  I take a deep breathe in and out.

"I love you."

A moment of silence ensues, and my heart feels like it's going to break.  But then he says it back.

"I love you too."

 

 

 

 

A/n- lol, its total cheese, i updated this tonight cause i wont be working on it for a while, I have a contest entry i need to work on *so excited*

and thank you my subcribers, i really apreaciate you guys :3

please comment <3