Little Viola Hidden in the Orchestra

The Bedside Drama: A Petite Tragedy

Little Viola Hidden in the Orchestra

 

Taemin bounces in his seat happily and I can't help but get distracted from the road.  

"Taemin, can you quite bouncing?  You're distracting me," I ask.

"But I'm just so excited!  I mean, we're finally going!"  He looks at me with wide, beautiful eyes.  All I want to do is gaze into them forever, but for the sake of our life's, I tear myself away.  

"Just think about how excited you'll be when we get in a wreck on the way there and die."

"That's not a very pleasant though...." he says but stops bouncing anyway.

"Well, we are almost there," I say, trying to make up for my pessimistic comment earlier.  "I can see it already!"

"Really?!" He immediately brightens up and looks out the window, searching for the building that I mentioned.  

"Yeah, it's the one that's spherical with yellow lights..."

"Oh!" he exclaims when he sees it.  "We are so close!"

I nod as I exit the highway and navigate my way to said building's parking.  It's only about five minutes until we are heading up towards the top of the structure in it's elevator.

"I can play this on the piano," Taemin says, gesturing towards the speakers in the corner.  I can only assume he's talking about the elevator music.  I close my eyes for a moment and focus on the complicated melody flowing from the crappy speakers.  

"Woah, Tae, you must play amazingly if you can play this!" I say, impressed with the fact that he can even play an instrument, for I can't.

He blushes a little.  "Well... yeah..."

"You'll have to play for me sometime," I say, smiling at him and wrapping my arm around his scrawny shoulders.  

He grins back up at me right as the elevator dings and our door opens.  I can hear him gasp as the restaurant comes into view.

"Oh my gee... This is so nice!" He says as I pull him out of the elevator by his hand.

"I have a reservation," I tell the host, trying to ignore Taemin as he looks around the place with wide eyes and an open mouth.  It's like he's never seen anything nice before.  I'm sure he has, at least in movies.

"Your name, sir?"

"Choi Minho," I say, offering a small smile.

"Right this way," he says as he picks up two menus and leads us to our table, which just happens to be right next to an elegant fountain that captures Taemin's attention immediately.  

The host places the menus down on the table for two and I pull out a chair for Taemin to sit in.  When he sits down, I scoot him up and lay my hands on his shoulders.  I knead my hands into the muscle and lean down to kiss him softly on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday, Taemin."

 

 

 

A/N-

the place that they are going to is a really nice resturaunt close to where i live that rotates so you get a view of the entire city, ive never been inside, but i hear its a really nice place

anyways, please comment :D