Four

Father For His Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoOoO~ Here is another chap~ 😗

Happy reading~👓

Mama?

“Sunbae! You are back?” I heard Lisa shout from the kitchen.

“Yes!” I shouted back as I removed my shoes. I walked straight to the kitchen to find Lisa making dinner. Wearing my apron.

This has become a very welcome sight for the past few months now.

And it's not like I mind. At all.

In fact it has become a sight I love the most.

“How was your day?” She asked me, not even looking from the green onions she was so busy chopping.

“Hectic but good. Yours?”

I peeped at the boiling hot pot in potjiekos she was making. It was amazing how she can cook Korean food so well when she is not even a Korean.

“It was good. Ayana and I went grocery shopping as you barely had any food here.” She motioned her hand holding the knife towards the refrigerator.

“Sorry,” I apologized sheepishly. “It’s been a while since we stayed here.”

It had been 2 weeks and 4 days since the last time Ayana and I met her. She was busy with her comeback and we were busy with Ayana’s first school and my schedule for EXO-SC's debut.

And I kinda missed her. It was amusing how comfortable we have become around each other since we first met.

For the last few weeks she has practically invaded my thoughts. Well they say distance makes the heart fonder and I guess the same happened to me. The more time we spent apart the more I started to think of her. Whatever I did, she was always on my mind.

We act like old married couples.

I immediately cleared my throat trying to brush off the stupid thought infecting my mind.

“Where is my lion?” I asked, changing the topic.

“She had been playing around all afternoon so she got a bit tired. She is sleeping in her room now.” She added the onions and put on the lid to the dish as it got cooked.

She washed hands and then turned to face me.

All this while I kept staring at her move around my house so comfortably. My heart, yet again bloomed in fondness.

“Is there something on my face?” Lisa asked snapping me out of my dreamland.

I just smiled and shook my head.

“It will take some time, why don’t you sit on the couch, I will make some milk tea.” She walked to the counter to bring a utensil.

See? We actually acted like couples.

I couldn’t help but smile again. I walked to her and took the utensil from her pushing her lightly towards the living room.

She looked at me in confusion. “Eh?”

“Why don’t you go and sit while I prepare it?”

“Eh? But you just came! You must be tired.” She tried to reason me out.

“So are you. You’ve been stretching your neck for a while now. Dealing with a six year old who acts like she is always on sugar high for the whole day isn’t easy. Now go, sit. I will make it.” With one final push I banned her from entering the place.

I prepared two steaming mugs of tea along with some cookies I brought a while ago in a tray and took them to the living room.

Lisa was sitting on the couch doing some neck yoga to ease her tensed muscles.

“Here you go~” I sang as I placed them in front of her. I sat beside her and took my own mug.

“Thank you sunbae.” She popped the cookie in . She immediately moaned, appreciating the taste. I just smiled and continued to take small sips of the hot liquid.

“How was Ayana today?” I sighed. She had been lately cranky, complaining when Lisa would come or when she could meet her again.

“Very excited. But yeah, as always, she was good. She really wants to play with my kitten but I am afraid to bring them here, you have a dog, you know. And unnies can get suspicion too.” I nodded. “She talks a lot about school. I guess she loves it there. Oh! I forgot to tell you! Today she helped a grandma pick tangerines. That was really cute.” She gushed. “She is such a good kid. I connot help but say it," she paused, "you raised her very well.” She smiled at me proudly. “She is lucky to have a father like you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter