Three | Part I

Father For His Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter has been divided into two parts as otherwise would have been very long.

happy reading~

Hello-I

Ayana was fast asleep in my arms as we all went back to our dorms. All the members were exhausted both mentally and physically after the stunt pulled by our little munchkin.

I smiled at how adorable my baby looked clutching to my shirt and sleeping so calmly. I sigher happily and looked outside the window when a commercial board flashed in front of my eyes. The poster was of Blackpink. My mind immediately shifted to the little encounter I had with one of their members earlier.

FLASHBACK START

“Well then, Ayana, Miss needs to go now,” Lisa-ssi pouted looking at my daughter.

“Why? Can’t Miss play more? Do you not like playing with me? Am I boring?” Ayana shooted question over question. I was about to scold Ayana that it was not good manners to talk like that to elders that Lisa-ssi spoke up.

“No! I loved every second of it! It’s just that Miss has a friend waiting for her and I cannot make her wait for long, or else she will get worried.”

“Like appa?”

“Yes, like appa.” Lisa-ssi patted Ayan’s head with a smile.

“But- but I will miss you,” Ayana’s lower lip trembled. Lisa-ssi immediately turned disheartened. Standing just beside them and watching them interact like that, I felt like I was a stranger. But it was amusing how both of them look no different with their pouting faces, even with such a huge . I don’t always get to see my daughter interact with my daughter talk to strangers and looking at her now, I felt my chest bloom with pride at how well mannered and people pleasing my daughter is.

All of a sudden Lisa-ssi’s eyes lit up and she jumped excited about something I didn’t have a single idea about.

“Ayana! Do you have a phone?” She asked. Yes she does. My small old phone. Ayana nodded.

“I do! Appa gave me!” Ayana shouted.

“Well let’s exchange numbers! That way whenever Ayana misses me or I miss Ayana, we can talk!” Lisa-ssi suggested. What? Hello? Her father is here. Shouldn’t you ask him first? And just when I thought this both of them turned to me with puppy dog eyes. Ughh, damn it! They look too cute for me to handle.

“Ah, well, if you guys want to…” I trailed off. Is this really okay? Having Ayana interact with another person? And on top of it, she is an idol herself. Would this be a healthy relationship?

“I will come by and play whenever I am free.” Lisa-ssi said excitedly. It was funny how she was as excited as Ayana about this. My only question was why does she want to go this extent? That too for a practical stranger's daughter. Exactly how much time did they spend with each other to get this attached?

“O-Only if you are comfortable with it,” she added seeing my discomfort. I sighed not knowing how to answer.

As a father I was happy that Ayana was interacting with more people, not just me, hyungs, our close staff and her tutor. But as a father who is an idol, I was not that excited. More like scared, for her safety. More the people know, the tougher it gets to keep it a secret.

“Appa! Appa! Please say yes. Ayana will be a good girl and will be a good girl. I will drink milk daily, and also my green veggies, so please say yes,” Ayana looked at me with big glassy eyes. God, how can I say no to those eyes?

“Okay,” I sighed.

“Yah!” Both of them shouted and hugged each other. “Thank you Appa!” “Thank you sunbaenim!” Both of them said in a sync.

I just snorted at their childishness.

“But Lisa-ssi,” I said in a serious tone this time. “There are a few things I would like to talk to you about.” She looked at me as if she knew this was coming. “Not here though. And we should get going. It’s not exactly safe here.” I said as I lifted Ayana in my arms.

“Ah, yes.” She stood up, dusting off her pants.

“And I think I should get going, unnie will be scared.” I nodded. Even I had to inform hyungs, they would be worried sick by now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter