Prologue I

Father For His Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I don't know where I went wrong. Even Hyunjin isn't with me for support. He is gone to fight for us like the gallant he is.

Why is everyone leaving us? Will Yixing hyung also leave us like they left? Why did this even happen? I prayed daily for us to stay together then why? Did I do something wrong? Why is it so hard to breathe at the thought of them not being with us any longer?

I looked myself in the human sized mirror before me. My tear stained cheeks and red rimmed eyes, disheveled hair made me look so miserable. I feel so empty.

My endless trains of thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of knocking on my dorm room.

"Sehun-ah? There is someone who came for you. Please come out, they won't tell us what it is about. So please come out at least now. You have been in there for three days now." Junmyeon hyung's muffled voice came through the door.

Who would come for me? I was about to just ignore when Junmyeon hyung spoke again. It made me sprint to the door.

"Someone from the military came. Please come out."

I ran to the door and opened to look at a very tired looking hyung. I saw two officers standing behind hyung looking at me with questions.

"Are you Oh Sehun, young man?" An old looking officer asked sternly.

Why are they here looking for me? Did something happen to.... Hyunjin? No! No, that can't be.

"Hmm, yes." I spoke for the first time in two days. My voice was coarse.

"Well, the only person next to kin for Hwang Hyunjin was you, Oh Sehun. So we had no choice but to find you." The second officer said.

"He is an o-orphan, he has nobody other than m-me." I informed them, clarifying their doubt. My voice cracked while speaking. Why did they come finding me? Did something happen to him? Next to kin? Why in the hell did they have a need to find me?

I knew I was the next to kin for Hyunjin because I was the one who filled his form sitting with him. He always wanted to be a part of military forces. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter