chapter 9

after all these years

Let's start again, shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Yuri could not avert her eyes from the screen while watching Jessica’s performance of ‘Miss Korea’. The way Jessica swing her hips so smoothly, the way Jessica the microphone oh so gently with her hands, and the way she sings seductively left Yuri with open. How Yuri wished that she could change her human form to become the microphone, only for tonight. When Jessica opened the long skirt and only left her with the swimsuit, Yuri felt like she was about to faint soon.

“Oh my God, Yul! Stop drooling!”, Tiffany just elbowed Yuri which made her awake from her drooling state. 

“Eh.. what?”

Tiffany just giggled seeing how Yuri was hypnotized by her best friend’s performance. “Lucky you, she is indeed y.”, Tiffany added and pat Yuri’s shoulder.

Yuri didn’t even move an inch from her spot until Jessica’s performance is over. Jessica came to the backstage, wrapped herself with something like blanket, and immediately jumped onto Yuri once she saw the black pearl.

“How was my performance, Yul?”, she winked at Yuri while wrapping her hands on Yuri’s neck.

Yuri gulped. “Y..you look… you sound..li..like..”, Yuri found herself stuttered in front of Jessica right now, the image of how y Jessica on stage has not left her mind.

“I look like what??”, Jessica grinned, enjoying the sight of her speechless girlfriend.

Yuri exhaled her breath. “Oh my God, you look gorgeous and so damn y.”, finally Yuri can delivered what she wanted to say. “That was one hell of a performance.”

“I think you made people pass out or at least had a nosebleed tonight, Sica unnie.”, Yoona praised her favorite Unnie in a playful manner.

“Watch out, Yul. I am sure lots of people would want to steal her from you.”, Sunny added, all of the members then laughed and joined to tease Yuri about how she should be careful as she would meet lots of competitors trying to snatch Jessica away from her.

“No can do! Sica is mine!!”, Yuri protested, then wrapped her hand on Jessica’s waist and hugged her from behind, as if didn’t want to let her go. “Right, baby?”

Jessica just giggled seeing Yuri was asking for a confirmation, an assurance that she was only hers. Didn’t satisfy as no immediate answer from Jessica, Yuri asked again for the second time. “Babyy…. You’re only mine, riiigghtt?”, she whined. 

Jessica leaned and turned her head to give a kiss on Yuri’s cheek . “Who else’s who’d I be, Soebang? Of course I am only yours.”

“EEWWW… stop with the PDA, Yulsic!! Don’t be so cheesy like that. ”, the members protested and showed their disgusted face.  

The PD then shouted and informed them that they should come out for a little talk session with the fans, while Jessica needed to change and joined them thereafter.

“Alright, Sica. Go change first and meet us there soon.”, Yuri let Jessica go and kissed her crown. But before she went outside with the other members, she whispered “Do you think you can give me a private show of Miss Korea performance tonight?”

“YAH! Byunyul! Go away!”, Jessica flicked Yuri’s head playfully and pushed her away. Yuri just laughed in amusement.

End of Flashback.     

 

Y’s POV

“You’re so y and beautiful, babe.”

“…………..”

“Babe?”

I was awakened by a cold hand that touching my cheeks. I looked up and found a beautiful girl, who currently straddling my lap, with her blouse slightly . I mentally chuckled, amused at myself that even when I was having ‘a very good time’ with a pretty girl who are now in the middle of making out with me inside this noisy club, my mind still wandering around to the time where Jessica and I were still in a happy place. Where nobody else existed for us, only her and only me.

“I… I am sorry.”, I shook my head. The girl on top of me looked at me with her confuse face. “I’m just..Can you excuse me for a while? I need to use the washroom..Sorry.”, I gave her a weak smile and put her down to the couch. She didn’t say anything, maybe she still can’t process why suddenly I lost my mood. I left her dumbfounded and went to the toilet afterwards. I just needed to wash my face to wake me up from the dream I had and clear my mind. I let out a sighed.

Sica, do you think of me as much as I think of you?

 I decided to go back to the VIP Room. The girl is still there waiting for me, she stretched her arms and smiled at me, welcomed me back. I smirked at her.

Sica, please go away from my head.