chapter 4

after all these years

Just a short update 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

After a long practice, finally Girls’ Generation felt satisfied with the result and ready to go home. It was a promotion season so they all decided to stay at the dorm since it will easier to gather around for promotion’s activities. Once they entered the van, some of them sleep immediately and few of them opted to listening to music or play a game.

On the back seat of the van, Jessica intertwined her fingers with Yuri’s and lean on her shoulder. Yuri was listening to music with her ipod and just let Jessica rest, she knew her princess was overly tired today. Sometimes Jessica can’t believe how lucky she is to have Yuri in her life. This black pearl always show her patience and knows her very well to handle her mood-swing. Her warm embrace and her tight grip on Jessica’s fingers are somewhat ensure Jessica that she is protected and loved. Jessica stared at Yuri, admiring Yuri’s beauty, gazing at her y tanned skin and thinking at how appealing her toned abs is. Yuri realized her audience and turned her face to look at Jessica.

“Why are you staring at me?”, she asked in confusion and took off her earphone.  

Jessica smiled. Yuri can see sincerity in her smile. “You are amazing and I love you so much.”

Omo! Why the sudden compliment?”, Yuri pretended to shock and laughed. But then she gave Jessica kiss on her forehead.

Wae? I cant praise my own girl? You don’t even say you love me back!”, Jessica pouted like a little kid.

Yuri smiled widely, Jessica never failed to melt her heart. Yuri squeezed her hand on Jessica’s hand. “I love you too. More than you know, even maybe more than I know. My warm-ice princess.”, she whispered and kissed Jessica’s crown. 

Hypnotizing at Yuri’s sweet words for a moment, Jessica came back to reality and chuckled. “Ahh… you and your smooth talking thing…”, she gave a peck on her Seobang’s cheek and went to dreamland after that.   

End of Flashback

 

J’s POV

Jess…”

“……..”

“Jess!”, I startled when I heard that he called me with slightly louder voice. I found myself staring at my glass of wine, daydreaming about a particular time when I was still with her. When I was so in love with her and we were just too happy in our little world. 

“Huh?”

“Are you okay? You’re spacing out again.”, he said. I saw a worried look on his face.

I forced a smile. “I am just tired. Or maybe I am a little bit drunk.”, then I shrugged my shoulder.

He took my hand and grabbed it softly. “Should we get the bill? Let’s get you home, okay. I think you should rest.”, he smiled sweetly at me.

I smiled back at him. Feeling a little bit guilty that I was thinking about someone else in my head when I was not supposed to, because we were in the middle of having romantic dinner. Maybe it was a good idea to go home anyway.

Yul, how have you been?