Inevitable encounter

Flowers

A few days later, the girls returned to their homes, to their lives. Despite Yuri's problem, they had all tried to enjoy themselves to the fullest and make the black pearl feel good. They made her promise that even though they now had their jobs and things, if she had a problem or needed anything, she would call. Yuri ended up accepting.

Tiffany, for her part, had said nothing of her discovery. Neither the group, nor Yuri herself. If Yuri hadn't said anything, it was for a reason, wasn't it? Maybe Jessica didn't want to or wasn't ready to talk to the rest. It was obvious that she would end up talking to Yuri first; they were inseparable in their years together.

----

When Jessica Jung landed in Korea and paid a visit to her sister and parents, she quickly went to certain Black pearl's home. When she opened the door, she threw herself on her and hugged her. They hadn't seen each other in over a month, and now they had to catch up.

It only took her 5 minutes to notice that something was wrong. Yuri noticed that Jessica was looking at her thoughtfully and sighed.

"I have something to tell you, yes, but later, please. I want you to tell me everything you've done and let's have a quiet dinner," she sincerely said. She had already talked about this many times and she was tired of the subject and the grief of others. But Jessica deserved to know. She had to know.

"Wow, Yuri, if I knew you were going to ask me to marry you, I would prepared before I came," joked the American, gently tapping on the Korean woman's arm.

"Come on, shut up, if you always shower here," laughed the black pearl. And it was true. Besides, Jessica spent a lot of time at Yuri's house when both of them could. There was even things or clothes that was always at Yuri's home now.

"Speaking of showers..." began the oldest taking clothes out of her suitcase.

"Yes, yes, all yours. While I make dinner," nodded the pearl. She just hoped she wouldn't wash her hair; every time the water bill was higher.

And so they all spent the afternoon talking about what they had been doing, how much they missed each other and future plans. When it was getting dark Jessica shot herself into the bathroom and went into the shower.

Yuri smiled and began to prepare dinner without hurry. Something told her there was plenty of time.

A while later, Yuri was so startled that she cut herself with the knife she used for greens. The doorbell? On a Monday night? Yuri walked to the door the blood out of her wounded finger.

The most logical thing would have been to check who it was before opening, but Yuri did not. So, seeing Taeyeon behind the door, was quite surprised. For a few seconds she did not even breathe.

"Taeyeon, what are you doing here?" she asked without hiding her surprise.

"Yuri, uh, I'm sorry I'm late, but I had to tell you something and I've been thinking about something a lot and... can I come in?" she asked after a stuttering session. Taeyeon, nervous?

Before Yuri could say anything to her, the leader came in and went straight into the room. There she spun around not knowing how to proceed.

Yuri, for her part, was about to have a heart attack. She had Jessica in her house, in her shower, . And Taeyeon in her living room spinning around with no intention of leaving soon as she had just arrived and seems to have something important to say.

The two most important people in her life, for one reason or another, were at her side again. But, oh, they didn't talk to each other. In fact, Yuri was the only one still talking to Jessica. The last thing Yuri needed right now was for Jessica and Taeyeon to meet again at her house.

"You'll see" started Taeyeon again nervously. "You may think it's crazy, but these days we've all been there, I've noticed something strange. As if there was something I didn't know. And I've also seen that you weren't the same as always. And I want to know what happens because if it's my fault, if I've done something wrong, I want to know so I don't repeat it. You are very important to me Yuri, all of you are, and when I do not see you well I ..."

"Taeyeon..."

"Yuri-ah... is there anything I don't know that I should?" she asked faintly playing with her hands and staring at the dancer's brown orbs.

Yuri closed her eyes. "Taeyeon, it's late and..."

"Please, Yuri, I don't want to be mean to you. I feel like I've been losing you these days and..."

"What a pleasure it is to take a good shower!" was suddenly heard in the house.

Taeyeon fell and frowned confusedly. Yuri closed again and asked the earth to swallow her. This couldn't be happening.

"Yuri-ah, thank you for remembering to buy the shampoo I like," a voice was heard again as it got closer. "By the way, I grabbed your towel, in a hurry I left all my clothes next to the suitcase and... oh."

And there it was. Jessica Jung had just entered the living room with a white towel surrounding her body and her wet hair falling down her body. A sepulchral silence flooded the room.

Taeyeon was speechless. What was Jessica doing at Yuri's house, half ? Why was she talking as if this was normal for them? Taeyeon was hurt. Very much, actually.

Jessica didn't speak either. Clearly anything she said could be misunderstood. And the last thing she wanted was to make Yuri's situation worse. But, honestly, she didn't want Taeyeon to feel bad either.

Yuri was starting to breathe faster than normal and her attempt to stop it didn't work. This was a very delicate situation and anything could do that would end in disaster.

"Taeyeon, I... uh..."

"You don't have to say anything. I... should go" was cut off by the leader before Yuri could say anything else. She began to move toward the exit when a voice stopped her.

"Taeyeon."

The American's unmistakable voice made the older one stop. She swallowed and turned her head.

"I'm glad you are fine... Jessica" she said before running out of there.

As soon as she heard the door close, Yuri fell to the ground, breaking into tears. Jessica reached her in two seconds and hugged her tightly. This had not turned out well at all.

-----

 An hour later, Jessica had dressed comfortably and served dinner. None of them had eaten. Yuri hadn't even opened since Taeyeon left. And Jessica didn't force her to. She just calmed her down and made her see that she was there with her.

"Jessica, do you mind if I go to bed? I don't feel so good" finally spoke the pearl. And it was true, when Yuri cried she used to end up with a headache. Only this time it was much more than normal.

"Sure, go and rest. I'll pick you up and I'll be right with you," the American nodded tenderly.

Yuri stood up and, taking one hand to her head, began to walk slowly toward her room.

Jessica folded her hands on the table and rested her head on them. This situation was out of her reach. They had been like this for years, seeing each other in "secret," having a sincere friendship, and this just happens now. Jessica would have kept seeing Yuri secretly for the rest of her life if it meant having her by her side.

A heavy blow shook the young woman.

"Yuri?" she asked as she got up. "Yuri, are you alright?"

When she reached the room she saw the woman lying on the floor trying to breathe with great difficulty.

"Yuri!" she shouted before approaching her. "What's the matter with you? Can't you breathe? Oh, God, Yuri."

"F... ny... Fa... ny..." said the black pearl with one hand on her chest.

Jessica took Yuri's cell phone, unlocked it without any problems and dialed a number known by heart as she placed Yuri in a better position with the other hand.

"Yuri? What is it? Are you a-...?" a worried voice was heard a couple of seconds after the call began.

"TIFFANY!"

"Jessica?

"It's Yuri! She can't breathe and she told me to call you. Anyway, I'm still calling an ambulance with my cell phone," she quickly explained as she put it on speakerphone and called the hospital.

"Oh, my God" Jessica could tell that Tiffany's breath was running out of her body. "Well, uh, I'm off to the hospital now. Don't hang up on me and tell me everything that happens. Don't let Yuri stop..."

"Don't worry, I won't" cut Jessica very determinedly. "Wait, they took the call. Hey, yeah, I need an ambulance right away. My friend has fallen to the ground and can't breathe. I don't know what to do."

Yuri, on the other hand, was starting to cough and could quickly notice the taste of blood in and the petals going up her body. With the little strength she had left she moved to her nightstand, opened the drawer and picked up a white letter. When she was turning to look at Jessica again her eyesight began to cloud and blacken. The last thing she saw was Jessica's eyes and Yuri thought that if that was the last thing she would look at in this life, it wouldn't be a glitch.

"YURI!

----

Yo, I'm back!

Thanks again for being there, guys. Love ya!

I can't tell who loves who... yet. But everyone has a crush on Yuri. I mean, who doesn't?? LoL