The arrival

Flowers

Five impatinent girls waited next to a couple of cars for three others to arrive thinking in their vacations.

"It's time, where are they?" asked a blonde looking around.

"Surely they have fallen asleep" spoke another, the lowest of all.

"If they didn't go to bed so late they would already be here without problems" said the youngest of all, remembering the bad habits, according to her, of her friends.

"If I'd known, I'd have stayed home and eaten breakfast unhurriedly" sighed the highest of all, always thinking of food.

A few moments later, the fifth of them, the leader, spoke.

"Oh, look, here come the three of them."

And it was true. Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona came together with some luggage dragged along.

"Sorry we are late," Yoona apologized as soon as she arrived.

"This morning I burned the food and we wasted time making breakfast again," confessed Tiffany.

"Did you sleep together? How shameless not to invite us" was offended in jest the highest.

"We weren't partying, Sooyoung," Tiffany said quite seriously as she looked away. Soo was surprised.

"Then what happened?" asked the worried young woman.

Yoona, noticing that Yuri was tense, spoke quickly.

"I went to Yuri-unnie's house for dinner to come together today, but the something in the food made me feel sick. Just them Fany-unnie called to talk about what we were going to take to the trip and seeing that it was down the street we asked for some pills from the pharmacy. She came and stayed home. This morning she went to get her things and we came."

Tiffany thanked everything for Yoona's speed in creating stories. Before Seohyun began to annoy her companions for not being careful with food, Yuri finally spoke.

"Are we going to put the bags in the car or what."

"God, Yuri, have you smoked two packs of tobacco while drinking whiskey?" Hyoyeon asked, noticing Yuri's raspy voice.

"Yes," she replied simply. It's a lie, of course, but she rather have Seohyun's healthy living talk than make up more stories.

"How are we gonna split up?" asked Sunny determined to get on and go to paradise.

"YoonYul and I are going together," Tiffany quickly said, grabbing both arms.

Seohyun squinted suspiciously. But she still took Hyoyeon by the arm and headed for one of the cars. "Unnie, you with me."

"Seo"

"Hum?"

"You didn't take the suitcase."

The young woman turned around and saw, indeed, her suitcase in the middle of nowhere. Totally red, she approached it and dragged it towards Hyo, who was already putting her luggage in the trunk with a smile.

"Sunny and I have a game of Pokémon omgoing so we go with them," Sooyoung said, moving away to HyoSeo. Sunny kept smiling at her.

Taeyeon stared at nothing for a moment. Then she blinked quickly and looked at her three companions only to realize that they had already headed for their car and were packing.

"But well, you don't wait for anyone or what," she complained as she arrived with them.

"If you stay in clouds watching the shrews is not our problem, baka" said Tiffany finishing putting her very pink luggage.

"Aren't you Japanese?" asked Yoona smiling.

"Yessss, desu ka" said Tiffany with no idea.

Yuri started laughing until she coughed. Yoona quickly approached her touching her back and Tiffany pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket. If she coughed petals, she could hide them.

Thank God it wasn't an attack of illness but of laughter. YoonFany sighed in relief as Taeyeon watched from the outside without understanding what was going on.

When both groups had finished packing, they got into the cars and slowly but surely headed for their destination.

The car driven by Hyoyeon was almost partying. They enjoyed the music so much that the SooSun left for later their game.

In the Taeyeon drive she felt almost uncomfortable in the silence. She was out of something.

Tiffany was next to her, looking every two or three minutes through the mirror towards the back of the car, where YoonYul were calmly holding hands.

Yoona was playing with Yuri's hand and tickled her. Yuri, for her part, saw her hands with a smile on her face. A smile that Taeyeon could tell wasn't the way it always was.

Taeyeon played music wishing to camouflage the silence. She began to sing softly the first song that came out. Noticing that it would be rare for them not to sing, but also for all but Yuri to sing (if she did so she could end up coughing more) YoonFany looked eachother. Yoona started singing too.

"It's too sad that Yuri and I have the voices bad, isn't it? That karaoke at home last night with the alcohol didn't do us any good, huh?" Tiffany said trying to get Taeyeon to swallow the lie.

"A good reprimand from Seohyun awaits you," said the leader, interrupting her singing.

Yoona sighed in relief.

----

Almost an hour later Taeyeon turned off the car's engine and removed his belt.

"Voila, parked," she commented before looking to her side and back. "Are you ready?"

Yuri and Yoona nodded. Tiffany jumped looking at Taeyeon's window. Her noticed and when she turned she gave another one. There was Sooyoung gluing her face to the glass.

"C'moooon" she said impatiently. "Let's have lunch."

Taeyeon put one hand on her head and with the other hand she beckoned for her to get out of the way. As soon as she did it, the four of them came out. Then they met with the others before walking a few meters toward the house.

"Oh yes, we're here," Hyoyeon was thrilled as she entered the house and stood in the middle of the room.

"Don't get too comfortable, we have to go shopping, unnie," said Seohyun following her.

"Maknaeeee, let me enjoy the moment," complained the blonde, swelling her cheeks.

"So you mean that you're not going to enjoy walking with me?" asked the youngest, somewhat offended.

"Uh, no, no. I mean, yes," the dancing queen tried to defend herself while the tallest one looked at her with her arms crossed and her eyebrows raised.

SooSun watched the scene from a safe place like a lesbian drama movie. Sooyoung missed popcorn more than ever.

"Let's go to our room, Yuri. We have to unpack," Tiffany reported after closing the door.

Yuri simply followed her.

"B-but I'm your partner..." Taeyeon was surprised to see how the American passed from her and entered the room always occupied by YoonYul.

"Unnie, can I sleep in your room?" Yoona asked with puppy eyes.

Taeyeon looked at her and almost wanted to adopt her.

"Of course. Everything you want," replied the leader with a slightly broken voice.

YoonFany had agreed to change rooms so that Fany could keep a better eye on Yuri. It's not that Yoona wasn't capable, it's that she was much more sensitive to the eye and wouldn't be able to avoid looking at Yuri with sorrow all the time, which wouldn't help.

The other couples were obviously SooSun and HyoSeo. The latter pair were already on their way out to buy food while Hyo kept trying to explain to Seohyun that she loved spending time with her. The maknae pretended to get angry.

SooSun left their things in the room quickly and headed to the living room to get comfortable to finish her pending Pokémon fight.

YulTi did not leave her room and Yoona took a book to read sitting next to the highest and lowest.

Taeyeon, for a moment felt unsettled. She could feel something in the air. But not wanting to have bad thoughts she went to her room and began to put her things. Slowly.

Something told her that this was going to be a very long week.

 

 

 

----

 

I just find out that some expresions in my language means nothing or something different when I translate in english so... Yeah. XD

If you need help, just ask. :)

And thanks for read! UwUr