Family

Flowers

Tiffany opened her eyes and observed the room. She had fallen asleep. For a moment she thought it had all been a dream, until she saw Yuri hugging her in her bed. Tiffany sighed.

The bell rang, and the American thought that it was the sound what had awakened her. She stand up careful not to wake the black pearl and went to the door. She looked and saw that it was Yoona. Fany closed her eyes and sighed again. Then she opened the door.

"Oh, Tiffany-unnie" the young woman was surprised not to see who was waiting behind the door.

"Yoona," she exclaimed and embraced her both because they hadn't been seen in a while and because of recent events. She is really going to need help.

"Hehe, have you missed me?" asked the young woman hugging back.

"You don't know how much."

Both of them entered the house turning on the lights that were still off.

"Yuri has fallen asleep. She's in bed," Tiffany reported. "I'm going to wake her up, it's time for dinner, isn't it?"

Yoona nodded and picked up some food bags that had been invisible to the American woman until now. "I was coming to dinner with her."

Fany smiled sadly. Yuri's condition was going to destroy Yoona. They are practically sisters. They all are.

"I'm going to prepare what I've brought. There is enough for you too, unnie, I hope to share it with you" asked the taller of the two smiling. Tiffany nodded and they both headed for their destination.

Fany approached the bed again and sat next to the black pearl, who slept as if nothing bad happens. She bit her lip expecting no to cry. She won't cry. Not in front of Yuri or Yoona. She has to be strong.

"Yuri, Yuri darling" called her with all the tenderness in the world. When she saw that the other one was reacting, she continued. "It's time for dinner. Let's go."

Yuri opened her eyes and saw the oldest sitting next to her. She rejoined and sat next to her.

"Yoona has arrived. She says she's coming for dinner. She's preparing something in the kitchen," said the American as softly as she could.

Yuri opened her eyes like a plate and almost panicked. Fany hugged her and reassured her with words.

"It's okay. It's okay. She doesn't know" Tiffany calmed her.

"It would destroy her. Oh, God, Tiffany."

"Don't worry, you don't have to say anything yet. We barely know something. We have time for everything."

"I don't want to be found dead on the floor one day."

"You're not going to die, Yuri, you hear me?" said the major sharply separating their bodies to take Yuri's face with her hands. "Don't say that again."

"But..."

"I won't let you die."

CRASH!

They both looked at the door of the room and saw Yoona standing there with a glass of water on the shattered floor. Her eyes were watery and her hands and lips trembled.

"Unnie... What...?" started but couldn't finish. Fany quickly got up and let go of Yuri's face and hugged the young woman.

"Yoona..."

"Yuri-unnie is fine, I see her well. Why she…?" asked the deer-eyed young woman very nervously.

"I..." started Tiffany afraid to go on. She looked at Yuri, who nodded weakly. The last thing she wanted to do was lie to her. "Yoona, come, you have to hear something."

----

Yoona was crying. There were definitely tears on her cheeks. And Yuri hated that. And more she hated herself for being the cause of it.

The young woman hugged the pearl and didn't let go of it for a while. Tiffany took advantage and went to the kitchen to finish dinner. She needed to be distracted by something. Not before she cut himself while she picked up the glass.

"Unnie..." Yoona started within minutes. "You know there's a cure, right?" 

"Yes, I know."

"But?"

"But I'm scared," confessed Yuri. "Apart from risking my life on the operation, I'd stop feeling. I have been in love with the same person for many years. If I wasn't, it wouldn't be me."

"Tell me you'll at least think about it."

"I will... do it."

They both knew the words were almost hollow. Yuri didn't seem to want surgery. But those words created a little hope in Yoona's heart.

~Naega jeil jal jal naga~
~Naega jeil jal jal naga~

Yuri withdrew from the embrace and took her cell phone. Without looking who it was he answered. "Yes?"

"YURI!" was heard on the other side.

"Sooyoung."

"Didn't you read the messages?" asked the highest of the group from the other side.

"What messages?" Yuri wondered. Then she noticed Yoona throwing her hands to her head.

"You're imposible," Soo sighed. "Next week we have days off and I had thought we'd all go to the beach. It's been a long time since we've been together."

"Oh..."

"Oh? Are you going to sing now?" joked the professional eater.

"I, uh..."

"Come on, come on, they've all said yes. Well, all except Tiffany, who hasn't answered either. Now I'll call her and…"

"No need, Tiffany is here with me. I'll tell her to answer."

"Uoh~ you've been so busy that you haven't answered, eh" the highest chuckled.

Yuri sighed and, to Sooyoung's surprise, did not follow the joke. A silence flooded them.

"So... are you coming?" asked the tallest with some fear.

Yuri looked at Yoona. She thought of Tiffany. All of them. She didn't know how long this was going to last, so she'd better take advantage of her time with her family, wouldn't she?

"Yuri?"

"Yes, yes. I'm going."

"GREAT!" exclaimed Soo. "See you where you always are. Take care of yourself.

~beep beep~

"Are you sure?" Yoona asked.

Yuri only smiled.

 

---

 

A/N: sorry for the mistakes. :'__)