See you around

Flowers

Hours later, the door's room was opened. Only two people were still awake: Jessica and Tiffany. The rest had fallen into a deep sleep again, weary from tears, including Taeyeon, whom Sooyoung was hugging like a koala.

The Americans quickly got up from their seats and, with their hands still clutched, looked with some fear at the surgeon in front of them.

The man smiled to the both of them to calm the atmosphere. "She is fine. We have removed all the roots from her lungs. She's going to be all right."

Tiffany let out a sigh that she didn't even know she was holding and Jessica threw herself into the surgeon's arms. "Thank you, thank you very much," she said again and again.

"It's our job," replied the man. "But there are several things we have to deal with. In a little while, some of our colleagues will come and explain everything." Jeti nodded, thinking they knew what it was all about. "And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat, I'm starving."

The three of them laughed and, after saying goodbye, he left.

The Americans quickly woke the others up and gave them the good news. Seohyun cried again, this time with joy. Taeyeon could only thank whoever had left Yuri with them.

-----

As the surgeon said, the two nurses who were already known by all approached soon after and started talking about recovery and several key things.

One of them was that Yuri could not know of what she had been operated of, if she did she would know that she had been in love, she would find out who because the feelings might come back and she would fall into a loop.

The safest thing is to tell her that she had to be operated because she was swimming, had an accident and her lungs filled with somewhat contaminated water. The failure to remember the act can be attributed to a lack of oxygen. They were going to say a blow, but she didn't have one in sight.

The other issue was Taeyeon. It's true that they didn't see each other or have the same contact anymore but there are photos, videos and information all over her with Yuri, it's just a matter of time before the brunette saw them and her feelings blossomed. That's why it was advised to separate both people and distract her enough so that she doesn't see anything in common.

For Taeyeon, that clearly broke her heart in two. But, knowing that it was all for the good of Yuri, she nodded. Sunny held her hand in support at all times.

"What if... what if I took her to America with me?" Jessica asked somewhat timidly. "May I suggest that we go on a trip, she has always wanted to tour the country and so she will be busy and distracted for a while."

"And when you have work or some event what?" asked Yoona thinking about everything.

"I'll go too" jumped Tiffany. "I just finished my tour and I also know the country. I'll keep an eye on it all the time."

"That's my girl," Sooyoung was happy to stir up Tiffany's hair, who smiled.

"The rest of us will stay here, but we're available always" offered Hyoyeon for everyone.

They all nodded.

-----

Kwon Yuri opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a white, blurred ceiling. She also felt a slight pain in her chest. She blinked, hoping to clear the image as she tried to bring a hand to her chest but she could not. She tried with the other, and then again. "What the?" she thought.

When she finally had better focus, she looked down and saw Yoona and Seohyun. Each one on one side of the bed holding her hands. They looked like they were asleep.

Next to Seohyun was Hyoyeon in another chair with her eyes closed but with her headphones on so Yuri knew she was awake.

Taking a closer look at Yoona, the black pearl could see little Sunny next to her leaning against her. She almost missed her.

Then, next to the window she saw Tiffany leaning against her as she looked at the blue sky. Sooyoung next to her was taking some pictures of the landscape with her mobile phone. Then she focused on Fany and caught her off guard.

"Hey" she was complaining.

"You look good, don't worry" the tallest one was laughing.

"I don't trust you," the middle-sized one squinted.

"Pff..."

"What was that?" Soo asked.

"Don't change the subject, Choi Sooyoung."

"Ha-ha"

"Did you hear?"

And then a laugh echoed in the room. It was Yuri. SooFany turned around and when she saw her awake and with a smile on her face they forgot about their fight and jumped into bed almost running over Hyoyeon's chair. Hyoyeon opened her eyes and took off her headphones ready to say a couple of things, but when she saw the situation she threw her mobile phone in her bag and woke up the maknae. Sooyoung did the same with Yoona and Sunny.

Tiffany threw herself into a hug with the black pearl as if there was no tomorrow.

"Ouch" complained the brunette when she felt tightness in her chest.

"Excuse me! Did I hurt you? I'm sorry" apologized Tiffany. 

"You would never hurt me" smiled the black pearl warmly making everyone's heart melt. "It's just that my chest hurts a little. I feel pressure."

"It's normal because of the operation, unnie" said Yoona holding her hand more firmly.

"Operation?" asked the brunette. She didn't remember any operation. "Where are we, by the way? A hospital?"

"Oh, yes, you see..." started Yoona.

"You had an accident while swimming and lost consciousness" continued Sunny seeing Yoona's doubts.

"Some bad water came in and you had to be treated inside. It affected you quite a bit" ended Sooyoung.

Yuri didn't understand anything and made it clear with her facial expressions.

"So... I had a swimming accident, something affected my lungs and I had surgery. Is that it?"

"Yes?" smiled Tiffany hoping that there would be no problems.

Yuri then laughed. The rest looked at each other without understanding.

"But what an idiot I am. It's just... really" Yuri was clearly a special case.

Before anyone spoke again, the door opened and both Taeyeon and Jessica came in with several coffees and water bottles in their hands.

"Taeyeon, hey!" exclaimed Yuri too happy The leader had a mini heart attack for two reasons: one for seeing her awake and happy and two for having called her with such joy. "Oh, Jessica. You're here too. Have you come to see me about the accident? I love you, really."

Jessica handed out the water to Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Tifanny while Taeyeon handed out the coffees for the rest with her shaky hands.

"Is there nothing for me?" Yuri asked with a scowl.

"You can't have anything until the doctor says so, whom, by the way, we haven't warned," Hyoyeon said pushing the doorbell.

"How are you?" asked Jessica, removing a lock of hair from her face. Yuri let herself be caressed.

"Very well," said Yuri. "Though my pride is somewhat touched by what seems to have happened."

"She, proud," Jessica laughed.

"Then... you've seen each other's faces," Yuri began shyly after a few moments of laughter. "I'm sorry I kept it a secret that I was still talking to Sica but..."

"Yuri-ah, it's all right. Really. Don't worry" spoke the leader at last. The black pearl looked at her and smiled still shyly. There was something in her eyes that was indecipherable.

"Yes, well, who's hungry?" Sooyoung asked, brightening the moment again. A laugh that lasted all day, even when the doctors came to visit and check Yuri.

-----

The days went by calmly and Yuri recovered completely. Her positive and energetic attitude came back stronger than ever. What's more, during her stay in the hospital she played three pranks on Tiffany, just like in the old days. The American obviously couldn't get angry with her.

When the JeTi offered Yuri a trip around the United States one month later, the black pearl jumped for joy until she got tired. She would have liked it to be the whole group but it was normal for them to have their own busy schedules. They had already spent a lot of time with her in her recovery and she wasn't happy about it.

The day before the march they all stayed at Yuri's house, although the rest helped in every way, and they enjoyed themselves as children.

"Take care of yourself, Yuri-unnie," Seohyun said before she went home late at night. "And eat healthy."

"Don't worry, Seobaby, Jessica and Tiffany are with her," Hyoyeon reassured her, who was going to take her home.

The Americans proudly swelled their chests with confidence.

"Unnie, talk to me every day" asked Yoona hugging Yuri. "And bring me something nice, of course."

"Yes, she is gonna bring you Charlize Theron" Sooyoung laughed eagerly.

"Well, I wouldn't say no..." the young woman whispered even though everyone heard her.

"OMG Yoona, I don't recognize you" joked Sunny as the young brunette turned red.

"Yo, Yuri, take care" embraced Sooyoung. Then she went home with Yoona.

"I'll go too, I'm too old to party" Sunny stretched out. "Are you coming, Taeyeon?"

The leader nodded but first she approached Yuri. "Bon Voyage" she said simply, although everyone knew there were unspoken words. Taeyeon was about to turn around but an impulse made her hug Yuri. For a microsecond she worried, but it was a hug, a farewell to a friend. It's not bad, right?

The black pearl corresponded to the hug and she felt her heart swell. Taeyeon was always pure love to embrace.

"See you, Yuri" said goodbye to Sunny, hugging the brunette too when the leader split up. "Take care of her" she asked the two Americans, who smiled and nodded.

Then they left. There were only three left. Those who slept at Yuri's house with everything ready for the next day

-----

"Hey, Jessica" spoke Yuri as they waited at the airport.

"Tell me."

"What is hanahaki?" she asked with a scowl.

Jessica's face went all colored and for a few seconds she didn't even breathe. How could they not have fallen for erasing the searches?

"Why... why do you ask?"

"I have a lot of google searches on that."

"It's... Um... You see... I was reading a fanfic when that came up and I was on your mobile and I looked it up. It's just a little something. It's not real."

Yuri looked at it. Jessica got nervous.

"Do you read fanfics?" she asked, smiling mischievously. "Of what?"

Tiffany made an inner facepalm. Yuri was really hopeless.

"Of... uh... Doctor Who."

"I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!"

"Hey, what are you talking about?" asked Tiffany, who was coming back from the bathroom.

Jessica was grateful to get out of trouble.

-------

Far from there, Kim Taeyeon was looking out the window of her house. The whole sky was dark, the stars were shining in the sky next to the moon. Everything was beautiful.

The young woman put one hand to her chest. Her heart was beating faster than usual, just as it had done days before. The trouble with Yuri had affected her more than usual. She knew full well that it was not her fault that she had not felt the same, but the fact that her friend had suffered because of her was something Taeyeon would carry with her always. She held the garment more tightly under her fingers.

Taeyeon knew it was selfish, but she wanted to see Yuri. She wanted to be close to her as much as possible so she wouldn't suffer anymore. Be her shadow and scare away anything that came near her. She controlled herself, however, and prepared to wait eagerly for her return, where she hoped to be able to approach her again little by little.

Without realizing it, her feelings had slowly changed. And they would continue to do so.

----

Yuri woke up suddenly sweating and breathing with some difficulty. She looked around and saw Tiffany's worried face. Next to her Jessica was sleeping. She was on the plane, still traveling to her destination.

"Yuri, are you okay?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"Yes, it was a bad dream," she dismissed.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I would, but I don't remember anything," she folded her arms at the top trying to remember. "It will be because of the plane. You know I don't like much more heights," he said, shaking dramatically at the end.

Fany smiled and brought Yuri closer to her, until they put their heads together. "Rest easy. I'm right here. And Jessica too. Nothing is going to happen."

"I know," Yuri nodded. "Thank you."

And she went back to sleep next to Tiffany, looking forward to her journey. Mind you, she didn't know his dream would be constant, even though it was still black. She would only remember one voice, a rather familiar one, shouting her name again and again in desperation.

But that's another story.

-------

 

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY I'M LATE. But i have been busy and when I wanted to write nothing. xD

But here is the last chapter. I know, I know, I can go on, and maybe I will. But I started the fic with the idea of ending here so...

I didin't wanna kill Yuri but either make Tayeon love because yes so I left some things open for a second part maybe.

The good thing is I have more ideas for fics and problaby they will be more romantic. With drama, yes, but with love too. xD

Thank all of you for read and see you next time. XOXO

PS: the title of the chapter has nothing to do with Ada Wong (??