Chapter 8: Eonni Sad, Go Away

Say My Name

Chapter 8: Eonni sad, Go away

 

 

YERIN'S POV

 

 

"Good morning Yerin / Eonni!" The two Eunbi's happily chirped in unison making my heartbeat take up its pace.

They simultaneously hug me and my face heats up. I push them away and I cover my whole body with my trusty blanket and pretend that I'm a sleeping rock.

They try to tickle me even if I've already told them that I'm not ticklish. They pull on my blanket to get a view of me but I keep it grounded.

"Oh God, why is this happening now that I'm trying to move on?" I silently question.


"Eonni! I miss you!" Sinb said with her cute childish voice.

"I miss you too Yerin!" Adds the older Eunbi. "Its so strange not seeing you at home."

"Yeah yeah!" Sinb agrees

"Why are you here and does Sowon know about this?" Yerin

The two Eunbi's lie down beside me and tries to get me out of the blanket.

"Nope, we're hiding from her and we thought that she would never think of entering this place, so here we are."

"Eonni! Eonni! Why did you not go and play with Sinb yesterday? Sinb wanted to play with eonni. Sinb likes playing with eonni!" Sinb said

"Eonni sleepy, go away." Yerin said and turns away from the younger girl.

"Then Sinb sleep with eonni." And the little girl laid down on top of the soft rock and hugged it tightly. Yerin turned so that the little girl would fall off from her.

"Eonni sleepy, doesn't like noisy children. Go away." Yerin

"Sinb quiet. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the little girl said in a loud hush sound then snuggled closer to her eonni. After a little debate with herself, the little girl slowly tries to pull on the edge of Yerins blanket so she can enter it. Yerin felt what the little girl was doing and she tried to keep the blanket under her.

The little girl, thinking that her eonni was playing with her, tried to pull it on the other side but Yerin still kept it closed.

"Stop it. Eonni getting angry. Go away." Yerin

The little girl just giggled and sat on top of her eonni.

"Eonni Eonni! Sinb wants a hug." Says the happy Sinb.

By habit, Yerin automatically sits up and hugs the little girl. She immediately scolds herself for being affected by the child's every wish.

"I want a hug too." Cries another voice. Yerin turned to her Eunbi who was waiting for a hug with open arms. Yerin  with her deep yearning for the woman scrambled to hug her. She had missed this woman, so so much.

Little Eunbi looked at the two while waiting for her eonni to come back and hug her again but they weren't letting go so she just went to join the hug too. Eunha sat on the bed hugging Yerin who was sitting on her lap, straddling her. She accomodated her baby Eunbi into the hug who was hugging them at the side.

"My babies are so cute. Please don't grow up." Eunbi said while rubbing their backs.

"I've already grown. My baby fats are all gone." Mumbles Yerin on Eunha's neck.

"Yeah, except on your cheek." Eunha teases Yerin and the younger girl pinches the older woman which was just recieved with a laugh.

"Eonni's cheeks looks yummy. Sinb wants to bite them." The little Eunbi adds.

Eunha laughs at her baby. "What a ferocious cupcake you are." Eunha pokes her little baby.

"Yeah, I'm very scary. Roar!" Baby Eunbi acts  like a t-rex and grabs onto her mom.

"No! I'm scared!" Eunha acts too.

Yerin just smiles at their antics not loosening her hug on her Eunbi. The heat of Eunha's skin travels to Yerin's face making it glow. An urge to feel the skin under her lips makes Yerin's heartbeat quicken. She's done worse but with the current arrangement, Yerin can't help but feel shy about stealing a kiss from the older woman.

"I liked it better when I didn't love you this much." Yerin thought to herself. "Atleast then, I could ignore how much my heart aches." Yerin sadly smiles then untangles herself from the adorable woman.

"My turn!" Sinb shouts then runs to her eonni for a hug.

"Ok" Yerin holds the little girl by the side then passes her to her mom. The child was disappointed. Sinb squirms so she can get out of her mom's hug, when suddenly, she sees her eonni leaning down on her mom and kisses her on the lips. The two Eunbi's were stunned.

"I'll take that as payment for all these years." Yerin smiles then coolly walks out of her room leaving the two, speechless on the bed.

Just past the door of her room, Yerin runs down the stairs to get away from them. The cool Yerin is actually a mess right now. She could have done it like how she normally does but it turned out awkwardly in the end.

How did Eunbi take that? But Eunbi is Eunbi and she never gets what you want her to understand, so maybe its fine. But then again, Eunbi is Eunbi and you don't really know what she'll understand. Ughhhhhh!

Yerin was so distracted by her thoughts that she did not realize Sowon in front of her. She stopped thinking when she saw a blured up face in front of her.

"What the?! I almost kissed your ugly face!" Yerin shouted.

"Yah! What did you say?!" Sowon spanked Yerins .

"No fair! Mommy and Eonni kissed and I want one too!" A young child was running to her mommy Sowon. She carried her daughter and asked, "Who kissed?!"

"Mommy and eonni. Sinb wants a kiss too." Sinb

Sowon looked at Yerin and Yerin who normally just smirks at her in response is now a nervous wreck.

"What did you do?" Sowon bellowed

"I didn't do anything." Yerin

"Eonnie kissed mommy." Said the sad ferocious cupcake T___T

"Yah! Keep quiet!" Yerin blurts out then runs for her life. Kissing Eunha was never a shame for Yerin but she couldn't face them because of the reason behind that kiss. She went to a parking lot and sat behind a car. Sinb might follow her so she went to an unusual place so she wont be able to find her.

I thought kissing her would always taste sweet. I thought feeling her would always make my heart full, but this time . . . . . It didn't.

All I felt was sadness.

 


Others say I'm stupid for calling what I feel LOVE. They say I'm just totally obsessed with someone I admire. Some even say they admire me for being able to fool myself that I'm inlove with her.

I wish they were right. It totally watching her being overly sweet with a pole, cringe worthy in a different sense but still hardcore. I wish I was just playing around. I wouldn't mind continuing a joke as long as it doesn't hurt this much but this one's totally off the roof. (Sigh) I wish I was an immature kid still playing with my dolls, (Yerin thinking) I forgot I still am. I mean, I wish I wasn't this mature thinking kid and I was just the simple playful type. I wish I still didn't know love.

Yerin kicks the car beside her but because she was crouching down, she fell backwards and hit her head on the wall.

"Ouch! Even you are unsupportive of me." Yerin states to the wall.


to be me I guess, being inlove with a happily married woman for 6 long years. Hahahahaha . . . Yeah, to be me.

 

 

Yerin doesn't believe in wishes but she closed her eyes and thought of a wish, "Please let me move on from this love. I wish that when I open my eyes, I can see the person who is destined for me."

What were the odds of a person appearing in front of her after wishing that? She thought.

She opened her eye to see a pair of cute sharp eyes looking at her. Yerin smiled to herself. Really?!

"Don't tell me you can talk?!" She asked the orange cat.

The cat just looked at her then left without an answer.

"Guess not" Yerin followed the cat. "Hey, am I unappealing to you? We just met and you sure do know how to make me feel unwanted." Yerin keeps on talking to the cat. Suddenly she heard someone call for her.

"EONNI! / Eonni!" Yerin turned to look at Sinb who was beside Yuju.

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry, the perspective randomly changes from first person's point of view to third person's point of view so its messy. My brain no longer responds to that part of my writing so I can no longer fix it. . Hahahha