Chapter 5: No one is allowed

Say My Name

"Aren't you too young to have a wife?" Asks the drunk man in a spy suit.

"Aren't you supposed to be home with your child at this hour?" Yerin throws back another question.

The man chuckles and sits beside the grouchy child. Its just past 6pm in the evening and this particular man is already smelling like a bottle of beer was doused on him and he seems to not mind the foul odor.

"Why are all the parents I know, this lousy? Well except for my parents. Wait, do you even have a child for real?"

"I do! Do I look like such a liar to you?" The man asked while acting hurt.

"Well I see you every night here, wasting your time drinking, which you could have used to be with your wife and child." Yerin

"How old are you again young lady?" The man asks with genuine fondness in his voice. He made wrong choices when he and his wife was still starting out. He focused on giving them luxury rather than time and now, looking at these two kids, he can't help but think of his daughter. He could only sigh in regret.

"I'm 10, still too young but able to tell that you're not doing things right."

The man laughs out loud from the irony that the child is stating.

"What do you think should I do now?" He asks her.

"For starters? Going home." Yerin flatly answers.

Sinb saw Yerin and the man talking and decided to listen on to their conversation. She got down from the swing and ran to their direction. She climbed onto the bench and sat comfortably on Yerin's lap. She held onto Yerin's hands and wrapped them around her waist and leaned on to Yerin's chest. Yerin felt comfortable and snuggled closer to the younger child.

"But when I get home, my daughter would just treat me like air." Answered the troubled man while watching the two snuggle together.

"I was actually treating you like air awhile ago but you didn't seem to be bothered by it and you even chose to disturb my peace and quiet." Yerin states.

"Hahahahahah. . . Well. . . . It's just different. I'm scared of my daughter's hatred towards me. It hurts too much."

"Mommy said if you did something wrong, You say sorry." Sinb innocently says.

"Even this little one knows better than you." Yerin

"Yeah you're right." The man acknowledges what Sinb said and pinches her puffy cheeks. "So what do you think should I do Little miss?" He directs his question to the cute little Eunbi.

Sinb just shrugs and says, "I don't know. Mommy said I can never do wrong."

Yerin couldn't help but smile and hug the younger one a little tighter. Sinb faces Yerin. She lifts the older one's face and smiles at her.

"Mommy said I'm the cutest in the world but I think eonni is the cutest." Sinb says with her hands making a big circle.

"I think I'm losing my mind for getting envious with what you two have." The man admits.

"I'm jealous you're married to the person you love." Yerin answers back.

"Aren't you two already together?" The confused man asks.

"Really old man?! Are you serious?! This one here is a baby. I like older women."

"She likes Eunbi." Sinb points to Yerin.

"Yeah, I like Eunbi." Yerin repeats.

"I'm Eunbi" ^__^ Sinb proudly says.

Yerin couldn't refute Sinb's last statement which is true and she didn't have the heart to break the illusion that the little girl is in, given her statement.

"Just go home old man. And we're going home too." Yerin fixed Sinb so that she can comfortably carry her on her front side. Sinb clung to her tightly and said goodbye to the man.

While walking, Sinb's statement minutes ago kept playing on Yerin's mind. She knows the attachment the younger girl has for her. She normally doesn't give it much thought 'cause, HEY! SHE'S STILL YOUNG . . . but. . . . . . Yerin was once young too and younger when she understood that she was inlove with Eunha.

 

 

 

YERIN'S POV

 

It can happen.

 

How hard could it be, right?! Especially when I'm a very loveable person.

 

 

 

But. . . .

 

 

 

 

Its just so wrong.

 

 

 

 

She can't fall for me. I can't break her heart!

That is soooooo wrong. Nobody is allowed to break Sinb's heart!

 

This can't be real.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yerin comes out of her worried thoughts and asks Sinb, "Do you like me?"

"Yeah, I like you, I like you, I like you." She answers and with a kiss to the eye.

"Do you like me eonni?" Sinb

"Yeah, I do." Yerin

"Do you love me?" Yerin tries another one.

"Yeah, so so so so so much!" She answers with lots of hand gestures and another kiss to the face.

"Do you love me eonni?" Sinb

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Yerin did not answer until they reached Sinb's house. Yerin knocked on the door and it opened to show her most beloved person.

 

Out of the blue Yerin answers the younger one's question, "I love you Eunha so so so much."

 

The older lady smiles at the random confession that Yerin usually does and asks, "What did I miss?"

 

"My HEART" Yerin says, putting the small Eunbi on the ground and turning away.

 

The two Eunbi's were both confused at what just happened. They did not realize its effect until days after.

 

 

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

This one is short. Sorry if they talk too much and the chapters are kinda dragging. Thanks for taking some time to read this by the way ^__^