Chapter 4: Too Early

Say My Name

It was early in the morning, about 6am, five year old Sinb woke up and trudged down the stairs to the kitchen to get some water. With her sleepy eyes and her small hands hugging the huge plush chick that she stole from Yerin, she looked so so cute walking around the house.

"Good morning darling. How was your sleep?" Eunha greeted her baby Eunbi.

Sinb didn't answer but just danced a moonwalk.

"Ooooooooooh, does that mean what I think it is?" Eunha daughter.

"Heeeeeeeey!" A familiar voice complained which stopped Sinb in dancing. 

She turned her head to the source of the sound and tried to peek from her still closed eyes. She saw her beloved eonni, who was cuddling her through the night in her dream, sitting in their kitchen, engaging in their routinary happy banter with her mom Sowon. She couldn't help but smile. She forgot about her thirst and just walked to the other girl's direction. Sinb placed the plush chick on the counter and tried hard to climb the stool next to Yerin.

Its normal for this household to see Yerin here this early in the morning. She eats meals here most of the time, actually. Her parents already conceded to her whims. Their families have gotten so close that they even see it as Yerin just going to another room in their house.

Yerin just watched the struggling kid climb the stool, never asking if she needed help. Even though Yerin is regarded as Sinb's mom to other people outside, Yerin turns back to being the childish flirt demon when they're in the younger one's home.

Sinb hugged the plush chick and laid her head on the counter facing the other girl.

" . . . . . . . . what?!" Yerin asks the girl.

"I like waking up to see you, eonni." Sinb says with a contented smile on her cute little face.

"I'd like to wake up to you too my baby." Yerin averts her gaze from the small Eunbi to the enlarged cute Eunbi holding a spatula fixing breakfast, and just stares at her lovingly.

"I'd like that too." Eunha happily answers.

Then there was a Slap to the back of Yerin's head . . .

Again -___-

 

Yerin turned her head to the perpetrator and glared at her. "That's the second one in just 10 mins?!"

"Stop turning my daughter into someone like you. You're already too much for me, and stop flirting with my wife."

"Your daughter is a great student, what can I say. And Your wife. . . . . Is such a ray of light covered with soft cotton fur, colored with all the shades of yellow." Yerin smiled, seemingly contented with what she said. To top it all off, Yerin Winks at Eunha and Eunha sends her a flying kiss and Yerin swoons.

"MOOOOOOM!" Sinb complains and Eunha just chuckles.

"Oooooh, my daughter is getting smoother and smoother everyday. You'll get to marry Yerin in no time." Happy Eunha ruffled Sinb's bed hair.

"Sorry but my heart is already taken." Yerin rejects and walks to Eunha, making the older woman giggle in response. She always enjoys whenever Yerin does something flirty. It always seems to be so cute and sweet. However, Sowon trips her, making her fall. Sowon then turns to her baby.

"Baby, didn't you say you want to marry your eonni?" She asks her.

She was answered in record time with a "YES!"

Sowon picked up Yerin who just got up from the floor and handed her to her baby that was joyously clapping while waiting for her eonni to be handed to her.

"Then keep her away from your mother. You wouldn't want your mom to snatch her away right?!" Sowon daughter who aparently understood the severity of what she said.

Sinb glared at her mommy Eunha who felt hurt by the sudden change of attitude towards her.

"I'm not some kind of thing that you can just pass on to someone! I have the freedom to love whoever I want!" Yerin shouts and tries to get out of Sinb's grasps.

"You don't love me?" Sinb asks Yerin. Yerin immediately looks at the young girl and feels guilty.

Sowon leans on to Yerin and menacingly says, "How dare you not love my daughter!"

Eunha wearing a depressed look also went to Yerin and asked, "How could you not love my baby?!"

Yerin felt small hands holding onto her shirt. She wanted to run but at that time she just couldn't.

"You don't love me?" A small sad voice asks again. And there was silence.

"Of course I love . . . Eunbi!" Yerin ambiguously answers to the small kid staring at her straight in the eye, making the little girl fall for her harder. The little one hugged Yerin in joy not noticing how her beloved eonni and her mom Sowon where having a silent battle about the whole scenario and her lie. Though she told the truth about loving Eunbi, just not the little one to be exact.

After some time, Sowon hustled them away, saying, "Ok baby, you can go play with your eonni in your room."

"But I don't want to leave." Yerin complained 'cause she hasn't had any alone time with her Eunbi for a long time and that was her purpose in visiting so early in the morning.

"Can I stay with you, Eunha?" Yerin pleaded and went to hug her.

"Ooooooooh, ofcourse baby." Eunha hugs her back and lifts Yerin up so that she can rub their cheeks together. While rubbing their cheeks, Yerin turns her face to kiss Eunha but Some1, I mean Sowon pinches her cheek and pulls her from her wife.

"Baby, she's not a child anymore. She's an adult and you need to stir clear, away from her. Next time she will pin you to the wall and have her way with you." Sowon warned her ball of fluff while acting out the scene with her pinning her wife to the wall and putting their faces too close to each other.

Eunha smiles at Sowon, closes the gap between their lips and says, "I'd like that."

Yerin was irritated with the scene in front of her so she just left without saying goodbye. Following behind the disheartened Yerin was her little admirer clad in her mini pajamas with lots of chick pictures.

"Where are you going eonni?" Sinb asks

"Nowhere. Leave me alone." She says but the little Eunbi just doesn't take it to heart and follows her around anyway.

After walking some distance, they came to the park. Yerin went to the rocking chick and sat on it.

"Be careful eonni, you might fall." Sinb warns Yerin. Though Yerin wanted to laugh at her statement, she was still pissed with Sinb's mom so she tried to hide her smile.

"Aren't you going to play?" Yerin asks her companion hoping that she would leave her for a while so that she can think on her own.

"Nope, I need to keep watch so I can catch you whenever you fall." Sinb repeats Yerin's line and it earns her a smirk from her eonni.

"You know, if I didn't know you, I might really think you're hitting on me." Yerin says

"Mommy said hitting someone is bad." Sinb says while shaking her head.

"I didn't mean hitting as in hurting someone. . . . ." Yerin tried to explain.

"Then is there another way of hitting someone without hurting them?" Sinb asked Yerin with unconcealed curiosity in her eyes.

"Its. . . . . Like when you LIKE someone and you want to show them how you feel and you. . . . .what are we even talking about?!" Exasperated Yerin stops talking and continues in rocking her chick jet.

"Eonni!" Sinb calls Yerin's attention but Yerin wasn't listening so she called her again. Yerin stops rocking the contraption and looks at Sinb. Sinb pulls on Yerin's shirt and kisses her on the cheek.

The older girl was shocked but still tried to voice out her question, "What are you doing?"

"I'm hitting on you." Sinb answered

"Whu. . . What?!" Yerin was DOUBLE SHOCKED!

"Why, did the kiss hurt eonni?" Sinb asked to make sure that she didn't hurt Yerin.

"No. . . But. . . . .What do you mean you're hitting on me?"

"You said hitting on someone is showing how you feel but not hurting the other person. I'm hitting on you eonni." Sinb smiled at Yerin.

 

 

"And you can hit on me too." She continued while pointing to her cheek. Yerin was TRIPLE SHOCKED!