Chapter 1 : Love Triangle

Say My Name

Sowon's POV

 

 

"Married life is such a wonderful feeling. You get to spend time with your wife all day long. You get to hug and kiss her all you want. You can cuddle all you want and you get to wake up to her beautiful face too. Come now baby, its time to do naughty things. . hihihi. . . .Ouch!!!!!! Stop pulling my ear you lamp post!" Shouts our uninvited guest.

"I just can't understand how your wonderful mom had you." I chastised the midget. "And you! How many times do I have to tell you, never fall for this devil's charms, even though there is none that I can see." I told my wife Eunbi (Eunha).

"But it was so hot outside and she was sweating so much." She said with her cute rabbit eyes.

"That isn't sweat. She doused herself with a pail of water just outside the door. Who would even sweat that much?!" I informed her. She never learns even if she's been taken advantaged by this spawn of the devil for almost four months now.

"And those locks are for keeping her out! Not keeping ME out!" I pointed to the door with different arrays of locks ranging from archaic to high tech ones.

"And YOU. . . . .can you please act your age! For goodness sake, you're just 4 years old. Where did you learn all those naughty things you were saying?!"

Yep you heard it. This little devil had just turned 4 and she's been hitting on my wife for months now. Well, we do look younger than our age and my wife's apearance looks much much more younger, but still, this child should still have ATLEAST A BIT OF RESTRAINT embeded in her body, right?

"But that's what makes Yerin cute, isn't that right baby?" Says my wife who is already hugging the demonic spawn on her lap. Seriously. . . . sometimes my wife makes me exasperated too. Then I remembered something.

"Babe, you should be careful now." I said while lifting the little midget off Eunbi. I placed Yerin on the floor, pulled my wife up, so that I can sit down and sat her on my lap.

"Babe did you forget our new addition to the family?" I said

"You bought a pet?" Yerin asked

"Hahahahahah. . Could be, but No. Babe you tell her." I replied

"Well, you see. . . .uhmmmm" Eunbi started but I couldn't wait to make fun of the little demon so I said it before my wife anyway.

"We are having a baby! Our family is getting bigger and you are not a part of it. . hahahahha" I really love babies, or kids in general but this kid in front of me just screams danger, in a teenage way. She's actually cute sometimes but most of the time, she's busy trying to snatch my wife away. But, mind you, in a third persons point of view, what she does are actually quite hillarious.

"Oh good!" She actually says and I was a bit stunned. She didnt seem to reject the idea of our deepening relationship. But I think there's a catch so I waited for her to finish.

"You'll have no time to disturb my time with Eunbi 'cause you'll be busy with your new baby. You like babies right?" She said with a smile so big.

I flicked her forehead.

"Ouch! But that didn't hurt." She said, trying to act cool but you can see her scrounched up face showing it did hurt. . hahahahah

"Don't call my wife by just her name. Call her aunt Eunbi. Show your manners."

"No! She's my Eunbi so I'll call her My Eunbi."

Maybe I should have flicked her forehead harder. I thought while shaking my head.

"Ok stop bickering you two. How about we name the baby - Eunbi so Yerin can have her own Eunbi?" My wife said.

 

That would have been a good point but. . . . . . .

 

 

. . I think sacrificing my unborn child is a bad idea.

 

 

But still. . . . . it has its pros. . .hmmmmmm

 

 

 

While thinking, someone agreed to the idea.

"That's a great great great idea!" Yerin clapped her hands in joy.

Oh well, let's pretend that we agree for now.

"Ok I agree"

"Good, you'll get your own Eunbi when the baby comes out." Yerin says then stucks her tongue out at me. Why did it turn the other way around. This kid really has a mind of her own and I dont know if it is a good thing or not.
 

 

 

Scratch that. . . . .IT'S ALWAYS A BAD THING.  -__-