Shownu

Misc Tumblr Drabbles

Request - Shownu + Aftercare

 

“Here, let me.” He stops you from standing, easily lifting you in his arms and carrying you towards the bathroom. “You’ve done enough today baby, let me look after you now.” He murmurs into your ear.

 

You’re too tired from before to really prevent him from carrying you. You can walk… you think. The dull ache that throbs from between your legs says otherwise. Maybe a bubble bath wouldn’t be so bad.

 

 

The warmth that envelops you as he lowers you into the bath with him is instantly soothing. Scented candles give the room a calming feel and you relax into his chest as he washes your hair.

 

 

“Beautiful” He whispers as he massages your scalp, the sensation almost putting you to sleep. “You looked so beautiful, all trussed up just for me.”

 

 

You’d met Shownu through a club, one that sends packages in unmarked boxes with no logos so as not to scandalise your neighbours. You’d requested to be put in contact with someone specialising in shibari. The club had delivered Shownu to you, well not delivered, but put you in contact with each other so that you could discuss all aspects of the play before moving forward with it. The first few meetings were just the two of you talking and getting comfortable around each other. Shibari required trust, and before you could jump into it, you needed to know that you could trust this man.

 

 

It was the best thing you’d ever done. Not only was he excellent at his craft, the was mind blowing and the aftercare was top notch. Today it was a bubble bath but other times it was him cleaning you up then bringing you water and chocolate, or staying to watch a movie in soft pyjamas, staying to cook for you, wrapping you in a blanket and snuggling on the couch. Whatever form it took, he always left you relaxed and utterly blissed out.

 

 

“I ordered chinese for us. It should be here in half an hour. Did you want to stay in the bath longer or get into comfy clothes and watch a movie?”

 

 

You hummed and opted to get out of the bath. The sessions you had with him were always intense but you never feared that he’d leave you to experience a drop. You knew he’d stay as long as he needed to in order to make sure you were properly cared for and grounded.