Taehyung

Misc Tumblr Drabbles

“No dad, I haven’t filled out the forms yet.” You sigh as your fathers voice travels down the phone line, nagging you. “Yes dad I’ll do it tomorrow. Ok, yes. Love you too.” You hang up the phone and calm yourself. You love your parents dearly, you really do, but they can be insufferable at times. It’s like the moment they retired they forgot that free time was a rarity for the working folk.

 

 

You’d just come home after an 11 hour day plus transit time, spent an hour making dinner and only now were you finally free to relax. The only things on your agenda for the night were a soothing bath and watching Netflix in bed, you had 5 more episodes of a drama to watch & you desperately wanted to know how it would turn out.

 

 

The only thing that would make the night better was if your boyfriend Taehyung didn’t have to work. You really wanted to curl up with him in bed and laugh, cry and yell at whatever show you watched. He always made the experience that much more enjoyable and the warm feel of his embrace made every negative emotion disappear from your mind.

 

Opening your chat with him you quickly type a little message to him about how you wish he was here and how much you miss him. You know he can’t respond to it now but you can picture the sweet smile on his face when he reads it. He’s been working so much lately that you’ve hardly gotten to spend any time with him, apart from the other night it’s averaging a week in between visits. You miss waking up to him every day but you know his shoot will end in a few more weeks and then he’ll be back in your arms. Ah the life of dating a fashion photographer. He’s off at Paris fashion week at the moment, no doubt taking breathtaking photos of clothes that neither of you will ever be able to afford. He likes to remind you that the clothes are art, so really they shouldn’t have a price on them at all.

 

 

 ***

 

 

As you stand in the bathroom waiting for your bath to fill you smile, remembering two nights ago when he surprised you. He was in between shoots, travelling from New York to Paris and made an unannounced stopover to see you, because he missed you. You’d been standing in the middle of your apartment, lost in a mindless game on your phone when you felt familiar hands gently raise the hem of your shirt, wrapping his arms around your stomach.

 

 

Tae was big on skinship, often telling you that he felt most connected to you when there were no barriers between the two of you, and that clothes were a pesky barrier. You had initially stiffened at the touch but when you looked up and saw the reflection in the window, confirming that it was who your brain thought it was, you melted into his embrace. He hummed contentedly as he tucked his chin into your neck and watched you play your game. When he holds you, you feel like you’re home. He makes you feel complete, making you all the more aware of his absence when he’s gone.

 

 

“I thought you were flying direct to Paris?” You whispered, not wanting to shatter the moment.

 

 

“I changed my flights.” His voice was low, thick with emotion. “I couldn’t go another two weeks before seeing you again.” His hands grip your form, holding you against him as he relishes the feel of having you in his arms again.  “Finish the level you’re on babe.” He whispers softly. The feel of his breath on your neck making you shiver.

 

 

He was really here, in your apartment. You’d missed him so much, his smile, his banter, his touch, just him. Life felt grey when he wasn’t around, like your world was devoid of colour when he wasn’t present in it. Your apartment suddenly felt light and loving again, like a place you were happy to be. It was because of him. Without him you can survive but you merely exist. Only when he is here do you truly live.

 

 

His lips press against your cheek, then move over your ear, and jaw before connecting with your neck. Your game is forgotten once he starts doing that. All you can concentrate on is the feel of his soft lips against you. He allows you to turn to face him, looking down at you with such adoration in his eyes. Adoration, and desire. He holds you firmly against his body, angling his head in invitation, one you don’t pass up. You wrap your arms behind his neck and kiss him, your lips meeting lovingly at first, but slowly gaining momentum. Your need for each other taking over, making everything else fall to the periphery.

 

 

You held his just as firmly as he had held you, his hands rubbing circles into your hips as your kiss deepened, mouths opening. He bites your bottom lip, not hard enough to hurt but with enough pressure to elicit a soft moan from you. He breaks the kiss so that both of you can take a moment to catch your breath.

 

 

“Bed.” He whispers huskily.