Minseok

Misc Tumblr Drabbles

Something domestic with Minseok please

 

“I’m not sure if you’re aware of this love, but we have a cleaner. Who is coming today.” You sigh.

 

 

Minseok lifts his head up to look at you as he pauses rearranging the shoes by the door. “I am aware of that.”

 

 

“Then why have you been cleaning all morning? Kind of defeats the purpose of paying someone to do it for us if you’re just going to do it anyway.”

 

 

“I’m not cleaning. I’m tidying. There’s a difference.” He states matter of factly.

 

 

You scoff at this, knowing full well that what he is doing goes beyond tidying. “Minnie I saw you vacuuming. And dusting. That is not tidying.”

 

 

He doesn’t bother to look guilty or sheepish. Rather he merely shrugs and continues what he was doing. You walk over and grab his arm, halting his movements. “Why?” You ask. Knowing he has a reason. He’s always been a clean freak but you thought that had tapered off a little since he suggested you get a cleaner. It was his suggestion after all. Not yours.

 

 

“I don’t want them to judge our home. To think that we live in filth.” He confesses, his fingers itching to get back to the unfinished task before him.

 

 

You lightly tug his arm, motioning for him to stand, which he does. You grab both of his hands and hold them in front of you. “Minnie, if anything they probably judge why we even need a cleaner. Our home is absent from mess and dirt. The only filth we have is in the bedroom.” He cranes his neck towards your shared room as though trying to work out where the dirt is for him to clean. “ babe, I mean filthy .”

 

 

“Oh.” He almost blushes in realisation. “Right.”

 

 

You chuckle. “I have a challenge for you.” He tilts his head in question. “Let go of one thing that you clean before our professional hired cleaner arrives each week and allow them to actually have a job to do.”

 

 

He mulls over your challenge for a moment, the sides of his mouth lifting up in a sly grin. “What do I get if I succeed?”

 

 

“Filth.”