Sehun

Misc Tumblr Drabbles

Request: Sehun + being a super needy baby who doesn't want you to go to work in the morning

 

 

“But why do you have to go?” He pouts.

 

 

You roll your eyes at the absolute disgrace lying on your couch. If someone had witnessed the scene that had just unfolded they would have asked why this child was so tall.

 

But he wasn’t a child.

 

 

Sehun, as you normally referred to him, was your lover. He was most definitely not a child, he just seemed to turn into one every time you had to leave the house to work.

 

 

Unlike you he didn’t have a 9-5. He did freelance work so he kept odd hours, often meaning that he worked late into the night which then meant he felt like he was being shortchanged for time with you when you left his arms at 6am in order to get ready for the day.

 

 

You pinched the bridge of your nose between your finger and thumb as you sighed. “Sehun.” He pouted. You refused to let his attempt at being cute in order to keep you at home work.

 

 

For one thing, you couldn’t be late. They’d fire you. Also if you let him win he’d be so ing pleased with himself and you could not have that happen. The man’s ego was large enough as it was.

 

 

“I have to work. I don’t know how many times I need to inform you of this before you get over it.”

 

 

“But I only got to see you for a few hours.” He pouts.

 

 

“Well I don’t control our schedules. We both work and unfortunately our schedules often don’t match up.”

 

 

“I hate that.” He sulks.

 

 

“And you think I don’t?” You say, causing him to look up at you as you frown slightly. “I hate it just as much as you do, I just don’t show it in the form of a tantrum better suited to a five year old.”

 

 

He scoffs. “No, you are way more passive aggressive. You’re like an emo teenager.”

 

 

“ you.” You laugh.

 

 

“Can you leave work early? I don’t start work til 8 tonight…” He asks sheepishly.

 

 

“No can do. I’m presenting the afternoon meeting today. Might even be a little late home.”

 

 

Your words cause him to sink further into your couch, a frown settling in on his face.

 

“You forget one very important thing Sehun.” You say.

 

 

He his head in confusion. “Oh?”

 

 

You smile as you lean down and whisper in his ear. “I have two weeks annual leave starting next week.”