Jungkook

Misc Tumblr Drabbles

11. Morning kisses that are exchanged before either person opens their eyes, kissing blindly until their lips meet in a blissful encounter. 

 

 

Sunlight caressed the two bodies slumbering in the bed. Sunlight hit your face, threatening to wake you. You turned away from the light, into the darkness of your lovers chest, your unconscious self trying its best to prolong your rest. Jungkook began to stir, his mind slowly waking up even though his eyes tried to fight it.

 

 

You were supposed to close the blinds last night but you must have left a small gap because the ray of sunshine that you’d turned away from was now directly in Jungkook’s face.

 

He stirred, the brightness and the warmth of the light irritating him. His movements started to wake you from your dreams, much to your distaste.

 

 

He groaned softly in defiance of the day arriving before he was ready to greet it. He moved to roll onto his stomach but something blocked his way. He reached out to move whatever was stopping him from hiding from the day only to find that it was a person. He moved his arm to pull you closer, into an embrace.

 

 

You groaned as you felt yourself being pushed into something warm and solid. It was nice even though you felt restricted. Jungkook you realised. You smiled and let yourself relax into his warm embrace. His arms held you close as his chin rested on the top of your head.

 

 

The sun still irked him, even though he was enjoying snuggling with you. He did not want to wake yet. He tilted his face down, so that his lips rested against your temple. You hummed in contentment and placed a light kiss on his chest.

 

 

You felt him flinch, the soft touch of your lips tickling him. He placed his lips against your head, giving you multiple little kisses. You giggled as you tried to escape his arms but he held you close, attacking you with his soft lips, blindly kissing your face until he connected with your lips. Then he held you tight and applied more pressure, not too much, but just enough to know that it was a proper kiss. His lips were soft and you could feel the affection he had for you in his kiss.

 

 

Your eyes fluttered open and he smiled down at you, his warm brown eyes staring back at you. “Good morning love.” He hummed.