two

Too Far for Me

song playlist

jakob ogawa - you might be sleeping

brockhampton - sugar

chen - shall we

bazzi - i.f.l.y.

stephanie poetri - i love you 3000

exo - with you

yerin baek - lovelovelove

 

Baekhyun sighed as he stared at the last photo of his journal and closed his book. He finished writing out his last message and printed out the photo that couldn't come out earlier due to his ink. It was four in the morning and he took a shower after waking up feeling hot and sticky because of the rounds he had with Chanyeol. Even his body was sore, but thankfully it is Saturday. Writing his last message to Chanyeol in his journal was bittersweet. He poured his whole heart out despite being very sleepy and anxious whenever he puts scenarios in his head about what could happen hours ahead of the day. He is definitely going to miss his giant for two years. It was something he wished he could beg Chanyeol to not go, and an event where he wants him to take advantage of since it was an accelerated program and a full-ride. Sometimes he wished that Chanyeol never applied to random schools outside of their country. Neither of them knew something like this would happen.

 

The blonde reverted his eyes to the clock in the room and pouted when it became half past four. He wrote a three page message in only thirty minutes. He turned his head towards the bed and saw Chanyeol looking cuddly under the covers as he is deeply asleep. Even the sight in front of him made him whimper. Two tears came out of his eyes and he smiled to himself as he wiped them away. He bit his lower lip to prevent more sounds from coming out of his mouth and sniffled quietly as he stared at the love of his life. The drowsiness he felt earlier soon faded away, and his main focus was on the man in his shared bed. How can he live without seeing him? How can he live without feeling his love physically? The thought pinched his heart as more tears came out of his eyes. It was always like this where Baekhyun cries without Chanyeol having any knowledge of it. The elder hated it when his baby does that, but Baekhyun refused to let him see him cry because it makes Chanyeol want to drop everything and stay with him.

 

"," Baekhyun whispered to himself as he sniffled more and reached for the box of tissues in the corner of the desk, "Why does he have to look so cute while sleeping? I can't take this."

 

As if on cue, Chanyeol shuffled in his position and Baekhyun froze while taking the tissue out. He immediately turned off the desk lamp and watched his giant turn his back towards him and remained still. Baekhyun sighed and dabbed his eyes with the tissue before blowing his nose into it. After that, he threw the used tissue into the trash bin underneath the desk and got up from the chair. Maybe some ice cream would help him as he thought to himself. He quietly waddled out of the room and closed the door behind him slowly before making his way to the fridge. Throughout the whole night, Baekhyun cried himself until he finished a carton of his favorite ice cream, vanilla raspberry, and to the point where he could barely open his eyes due to how puffy they were.

 

[two]

 

The sun shined right through the sheer curtains in the bedroom and instantly woke Chanyeol up from his slumber. To his surprise, he didn't wake up with Baekhyun under his hold. He woke up to see Baekhyun's back turned towards him, out of his touch. It was rare between the two of them because they always wake up feeling each other's warmth. The only time they don't feel each other is when they are in arguments, and those weren't fun at all.

 

Carefully, Chanyeol lifted his upper body up and looked over Baekhyun's shoulder to see his pouty lips and puffy eyes. The sight stung Chanyeol's heart. He knew right away that Baekhyun cried. Staring at him sadly, he placed his hand on the smaller's shoulder and turned him onto his back. He circled his arm around his waist and snuggled his face into the crook of his neck, inhaling in the faint smell of his body shampoo. He didn't remember him being clean from last night, nor did he recall back to when he was fully dressed because he was .

 

Baekhyun scrunched up his nose and let out tiny whimpers before fluttering his eyes open. He felt the weight on top of his body and craddled Chanyeol's head while letting out soft whines. "Chanyeol..." his voice cracked and he sniffed, "you ing stink..."

 

The elder began to chuckle and lifted his head up to kiss Baekhyun's cheek. "Good morning, baby."

 

"Don't say that..." Baekhyun whined and covered his face, "I wish this day would never come... I don't want to wake up..." He sniffled again and realized his nose was clogged from crying. He even felt his eyes being puffy and hot. "Don't look at me!"

 

Chanyeol removed the blonde's hands away from his face and carefully studied his eyes and his reddening nose. He cluck his tongue and stole a kiss from his baby. "You look like Rudolph right now. You're bringing Christmas a little bit too early, Baek. We only have two weeks left."

 

The blonde frowned and felt Chanyeol kissing him again. "I donf care! Yur not wif me!" He managed to say while the elder was trying to shut him up with his kisses. He gave up and gave into the kiss, giving his man one of his first last kisses of the day. Chanyeol's body completely relaxed above his and they both were snogging until they were out of air. Both of them locked eyes with each other for a bit with their lips touching from time to time and their foreheads pressed together. Then Chanyeol pressed a chaste kiss on Baekhyun's parted lips and leaned back to look at his face properly.

 

"I'm glad the school lets me come in later, Baek," he said while caressing his baby's cheek, "but this is killing me."

 

The blonde nodded and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm aware of that, and I'm also fine with it."

 

The elder flicked his forehead, eliciting a small yelp from Baekhyun and chuckled at his reaction. The smaller rubbed his forehead with a pout forming. Chanyeol laughed at the sight and stole another kiss before snuggling his face into his neck to press feathery kisses on the skin. The action always made Baekhyun ticklish and shy because there is a spot around his neck that makes him lose his sanity. He gasped when Chanyeol started at that spot, his arms around his neck tightening.

 

"I already have enough," Baekhyun cooed and started feeling the subtle scratches he made on Chanyeol's shoulder blades from the previous night.

 

Chanyeol stopped and moved his eyes onto the smaller. "Enough to remind you of me? Not quite." His baby whined and he went back to darkening the love bite. Baekhyun sniffled and pursed his lips in defeat. He pressed a hand on his eyes and felt how hot they were from crying a few hours ago. He wasn't sure if Chanyeol noticed, but there was a chance he did. Chanyeol stopped attacking the sensitive skin and detached himself from it, watching the bite turn into a maroon shade. Then he looked under Baekhyun's pajama shirt and saw his many more creations of red, purple, and pink hues on his body. Baekhyun whined to catch his attention and the elder immediately locked eyes with his baby.

 

"We can't burn time staying in here," Baekhyun croaked, "it's already half past eight." The elder agreed and captured Baekhyun's lips once more as if trying to give him one of his last good morning kisses in bed. For that, Baekhyun didn't mind it at all.

 

After spending another good ten minutes kissing, Chanyeol forced himself to stop eating his baby and left a lingering peck on his cheek. Baekhyun stared at him with glossy eyes before Chanyeol moved the strand of hair that was pointing upward. "Babe, your eyes say a lot of things." The elder mumbled.

 

Shaking his head, Baekhyun replied, "Only shows my love for you." This time Chanyeol shook his head against Baekhyun's forehead.

 

"No," he kissed his nose, "you cried."

 

Baekhyun only sighed. "I'm sorry," he brushed his nose against the other's, "I couldn't help myself." Most likely Chanyeol understood, but he hated his baby crying without the knowledge of it. Chanyeol left a soft peck on the younger's nose and got off of him, taking him by his arms and dragging him up from the bed.

 

"Let's do something fun until it's time, hm?" He asked as Baekhyun slumped his body against his. "We can drive around Seoul one last time, and maybe stop by our favorite places." His baby nodded sadly and they both got out of bed to wash up together.

 

[two]

 

Chanyeol already told Baekhyun to bring down his two small suitcases to the Vespa, leaving him alone in their shared apartment. They spent a good four years being in this apartment, and Chanyeol felt a little bummed out that he has to leave this place. Leaving Baekhyun to be precise. This was only the first step and it was already breaking his heart. He even prepared something in the midst of Baekhyun being downstairs in the garage of the apartment complex. Only Baekhyun will find out once he returns back home. Hopefully it won't overwhelm him. He even found his gift, hence the reason why he decided to prepare something last minute. It was in his book bag this whole time.

 

He took a deep breath and head towards the door. He placed his hand on the door handle and took one look back at his home. He mouthed 'thank you' into the space and walked out into the hallway. Baekhyun was making his way towards him with two helmets in his hand and a key in his other hand. Once he approached Chanyeol, the taller leaned down and kissed him, catching him off guard. He pulled away with a faint pink color forming on his cheeks and hit his chest softly, "What was that for?"

 

"It was my last kiss for you when I'm leaving our home," Chanyeol said softly before taking his helmet from his hand. Baekhyun's smile faded away while Chanyeol closed the small gap at the door behind him. It wasn't enough to make Baekhyun see what he prepared inside. "Let's go eat somewhere."

 

They made their way down to the garage and left their home on the Vespa. This was going to be Baekhyun's way home after dropping Chanyeol off at the airport, and it kinda worries him in a way because he hasn't ridden the vehicle ever since the time he tried and Chanyeol panicked. The elder was too afraid to let him ride it because he could fall off or lose control. It could be him being overprotective though since Chanyeol can be like that sometimes. Baekhyun looked over his shoulder to make sure the suitcases were secured behind him and leaned over on Chanyeol's back. His sadness was slowly eating him up at the moment because time was going too fast like Chanyeol's speed. He wanted things to slow down, and it didn't matter to him that it was still morning. Everything still mattered.

 

He glanced at the mirror to see his man's face and only saw the little pout he had as he was focusing on the road. It made Baekhyun realize that he won't have moments like this for the next two years. A few hours from now, he'll be the one driving the Vespa alone. His thoughts were too overwhelming, making him realize that tears were escaping from his eyes. He carefully wiped them away quickly in case Chanyeol glances at the mirror to check up on him, as he usually does, and held in his sniffles. It was way too hard when your lover is in front of you and can actually feel everything since he is against you. Baekhyun only stared off to a distance with his cheek resting on his back.

 

Chanyeol saw him tear up through the mirror and moved his right hand to rest on the smaller's knee to soothe him. Baekhyun smiled at the gesture and kissed his back to reassure him. How did he become so lucky to have Chanyeol in his life? He did not deserve him at all, but the feeling of having him makes him believe otherwise. Even when Chanyeol is constantly telling him he does, he will just have to accept it just as Chanyeol did. More tears escaped his eyes as they arrived at their first destination in front of the park they usually go to.

 

The breakfast they had had a comfortable silence around them. They knew each other's feelings by looking at their eyes and seeing the soft, reassuring smiles plastered on their sad faces. It was different from the other breakfast dates they had at this specific cafe. Even the waiters and waitresses working there felt their energy. After eating their usual meals, they walk out towards the park and took a stroll around there. Hand in hand, Chanyeol felt time speeding up as they circle around the park. He tried to slow it down by walking slower or trying to find ways to embarrass Baekhyun in public, which involved a lot of kissing. Anything he could do to slow down his time with his baby is something he is willing to take to brush his worries away.

 

Once they were done taking photos at the park, Chanyeol took Baekhyun to Hangang to see the Han River. They visit once in a while to the Han River. For every visit they make, it is different from their past visits. It's unique. It's refreshing to them. Going there was like a place to remember why they are together and how they are going to be alright being together. This was exactly one of those moments, and it's most needed. Chanyeol slowly entered the bridge going at a slow speed due to the slight traffic ahead of him. Baekhyun looked over at the river and his arms around the elder's waist tightened. "It's our last time here," he said softly.

 

Chanyeol nodded. "Good thing the sun is out. It's never out whenever we visited."

 

"Even the sun knew you were going to leave," Baekhyun pouted.

 

"But it'll follow me since we are still under the same very sky." Chanyeol chuckled.

 

"In different continents under a huge timezone difference and weather." Baekhyun pouted harder.

 

Chanyeol laughed more before looking at his baby through the rear mirror and blew him a kiss when Baekhyun's eyes met his own. "I love you so much, Baekhyun." He smiled widely. "I will never be that stupid to fool around over there."

 

The smaller pursed his lips. "You may say that now—"

 

"I mean it, Baek." Chanyeol said sternly. "You're my world for crying out loud!" They were reaching towards the middle of the bridge and Chanyeol slowly came to a stop behind the vehicle in front of him. He quickly turned around and lifted Baekhyun's protector up to cup his cheeks. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

 

Baekhyun stared thoughtfully at his eyes, only seeing his own reflection, and cracked a smile while tearing up. "Shut up and drive." He said giggling before stealing a short kiss and pulling his protector down. Chanyeol quickly kissed the protector and resumed driving with his red ears sticking out for the world to see. Baekhyun made a promise to himself that he will never stop those ears from becoming burning red even when they were miles apart.

 

[two]

 

The airport was not as crowded as they thought it would. Traveling was going to become more hectic soon because of the holidays, but today was not as busy. It somehow relieved Baekhyun because he was going to have to drive himself home on a vehicle he barely drives. He should've told Chanyeol to take his Mercedes-Benz. Chanyeol found his terminal for his airline and drove off the road to park outside of it. He took out his phone to check the time. He had a good five minutes left before he has to suffer another two hours going through security checks for international flights and wait for departure. He kicked down the side stand and got off first. Looking at his baby sulking, he laughed before reaching out to carry him off of the vehicle. Chanyeol carried him off and placed him down while Baekhyun fixed his jacket and pulled the zipper all the way up to his neck. Then Chanyeol moved to the back to get his suitcases. That marks the last of those moments.

 

This is it Baekhyun thought. The moment he has been waiting for, but not prepared for. He pressed his book bag against his back to feel the two books against the material and gulped nervously when Chanyeol was in front of him. He even looked nervous too. "Will you write me, baby?" Chanyeol asked as he pulled the handle of his suitcase upwards. "You know my promises to you, right?" There was a hint of insecurity in his voice and Baekhyun heard it clearly.

 

He watched his tiny lover nod his head with a sad smile plastered on his face. "I will message you, call you, write you— I will do everything to make sure you still think of me."

 

Chanyeol chuckled lowly and pulled Baekhyun closer towards his body, kissing his forehead tenderly before leaving a small peck on his nose. "I will miss you so much, fiancé." He kissed him twice on the lips before kissing him properly on the third one. 

 

Without breaking the kiss, Baekhyun s his arms around the giant's body and hummed into the lip lock. Once he broke away from Chanyeol, he reached into his book bag and presented him two notebooks. Confused, Chanyeol's eyes met with Baekhyun's. "You'll definitely want to come back when you look at these." He said nervously without breaking eye contact. Chanyeol felt his eyes becoming watery as he stared down at the words written on the books and pulled his baby into another embrace with his face buried in his neck. He was sobbing quietly while tightening his embrace, fearing to let the smaller go at any second. Baekhyun released his tears and soothed his back while listening to Chanyeol constantly telling him how much he loves him in a muffled tone. He couldn't even tell which was louder: his crying or his heart breaking.

 

Finally breaking away, Chanyeol roughly wiped his eyes and his cheeks with the back of his sleeve and never broke his eye contact with the love of his life. His everything. His sun. His life. All in front of him for the last few minutes he has left. He shakily took a deep breath when Baekhyun motioned him to calm down and nodded his head slowly.

 

"I love you wherever you are, Park Chanyeol. No matter what, I will be right by your side, baby." Baekhyun whimpered as he tried to suppress his tears back. "Let's be happy now, okay?" He reached out to caress his cheek and Chanyeol immediately leaned into his touch as he grasped the hand. The hand followed him down as he got down on one knee, making Baekhyun stiff in his position. "Chanyeol—"

 

Chanyeol shook his head as more tears came out of his wide eyes. He stuffed the books into his large pocket of his jacket and took a deep breath. "I proposed to you by asking you without a ring. I was so ashamed, yet you didn't want me to feel that way because it proved to you how much I wanted you so badly—" the blonde started shaking his head while sobbing. "You still loved me even though I couldn't even afford a ing ring, and it was okay to you because you still wanted to marry me regardless. I still don't understand how you can ever devote yourself to me, but I'm still thankful that out of the many people in this world, it is you who will want me no matter what the situation is."

 

The elder quickly fished out for the familiar Tiffany blue colored box, making Baekhyun squat down in front of him with a hand covering half of his face and capturing the crowd around them, and opened the box. There shines the ring Baekhyun has been wanting since the day he laid eyes on it before receiving a promise ring from his beloved, which was something he never mentioned to Chanyeol. It blew his mind about how Chanyeol spent so much on that small diamond ring to visually prove to him how serious he is, especially when he is leaving! Oh, when he is leaving!

 

"I may have asked you this once and you answered right away, but I want to give you another chance to make it officially official, baby." Chanyeol choked out laughing as well as the crowd around them, who were encouraging Baekhyun to say yes. "Byun Baekhyun, I have been holding this in since the day we met as children, but would you make me happier than the happiest man living and marry me?"

 

Baekhyun bursted out giggling in the midst of crying and yelled out his answer before crashing in his giant's lips. The crowd congratulates them as Baekhyun proudly stands up and gives his hand to his giant for him to slide the ring on. Baekhyun quickly squealed at how perfectly it fits on his finger and jumped on Chanyeol once he stood up. The taller was still crying while Baekhyun was flashing his hand off to the single ladies around him who were trying to steal a glance of his ring. Some men even asked Chanyeol how much the ring costs, and he couldn't even speak of the price.

 

"How much?" They asked him. Chanyeol would gawk at them and write the price on his phone and show them. They immediately patted him on the back, complimenting him for loving a person so hard to the point you would spend—

 

"Chanyeol, you have to go!" Baekhyun whined while placing his hand on his chest to flex his ring teasingly. Some tears were building up in his eyes and Chanyeol wiped them away once they escaped. "Park Chanyeol, I can never forgive you for giving me the ring of my dreams, but I want to say thank you so much." He said quietly enough for him to hear.

 

The elder waved his hand. "It's nothing if it's for you. Now come here before I go." He engulfed him into a tight embrace while peppering kisses all over his tear-stained face, making Baekhyun giggle and cry at the same time. "I love, love, love, love, love, love you, Byun Baekhyun!" He placed a fat, wet smooch on his baby's pouty ones.

 

"I love you to the moon and back. To infinity and beyond! Park Chanyeol, I love you three thousand." He whispered against his lips before pulling at his lower lip. "It's Park Baekhyun!" Both began laughing together before sharing one last kiss before Chanyeol grabs his two suitcases and walks into the entrance of the airport. But he stopped midway and turned back around, confusing his baby.

 

"Can I read—"

 

"Not until you're in New York. Leave before I cry more!" Baekhyun cried out as he pushed his fiancé back into the airport and turned his back against him to avoid watching him leave. It was enough for him to handle anyways. After a few minutes passed and Baekhyun was still staring at the diamond rock on his finger, he looked at the gate and saw Chanyeol walking his way to the escalators. The giant was crying so much, he felt so bad. Then they made eye contact and Chanyeol pounded his heart, causing him to laugh bitterly. Baekhyun waved at him for one last time while biting on his lower lip, and Chanyeol waved back sadly.

 

Unfortunately, Baekhyun watched him until he was no longer in his sight and grabbed Chanyeol's helmet that was hanging on the handle. He placed it on his head and took one last glance at the airport before kicking the side stand up and turning on the engine. He grasped onto the handles and sighed, "Oh help me, Chanyeol." He pulled his protector down and began to drive off steadily, then successfully leaving the terminal. Chanyeol watched from where he was standing and smiled proudly at his baby. This now starts a new beginning of their relationship: an official engagement and the chronicles of long distance.

 

[two]

 

Before going into his now lonely apartment, Baekhyun stopped by Yoora's apartment to cry a little more and show off his ring. When asked of the price, Baekhyun whispered it into her ear and she nearly dropped Toben onto the ground.

 

"That's not even the price of the rent here!" Yoora cried out.

 

Her parents in the living room heard her comment and looked in their direction in the kitchen. "What isn't, Yoora?" Mr. Park asked.

 

"Baekhyun's ring!" She exclaimed before taking Baekhyun's hand and waving it in the air. Immediately his in-laws stood up and began touching his hand.

 

"He found it!" The man exclaimed proudly before his hand flew his mouth. The women and Baekhyun gasped and looked at each other before looking at him. "I didn't mean to say that."

 

Mrs. Park clucked her tongue and shook her finger at her husband. "Our son lost this ring? How irresponsible! We have to ask him when he's in New York."

 

Baekhyun was extremely lost in the conversation because he was unaware of the fact that the ring was missing for however long it was, had no clue of when he bought it, and how he found out it was the ring of his dreams. It was overwhelming for him, even when his in-laws were bickering over his giant. He slowly retracted his hand away from his mother-in-law before Yoora gasped.

 

"I remember he said something about an engraving. Can you take it off for a moment?" Baekhyun quickly took it off, very carefully, and looked in the inside of the ring.

 

My life in human form, my heart is yours. Forever, PCY

 

The Parks squished their heads together to get a closer look at the engraving and cooed at the saying. Baekhyun bit his lower lip to hold back his giggles and started to cry once he slid the ring back on his finger. Everyone comforted him by bringing him into a family embrace, with Toben jumping by his foot, and Yoora tearing up with him. The door bell rung outside of Yoora's apartment and she removed herself from the hug to go open the door. There appeared Jongdae, Minseok, Sehun, Jungmyeon, Kyungsoo, and Jongin outside with worried expressions on their faces. Baekhyun looked at the door and smiled at them.

 

"We figured Baekhyun would be here since he didn't answer the door," Sehun said.

 

"We even asked the landlord for the keys," Kyungsoo showed the keys in his hand with a shy smile, "but we saw something that Baekhyun should be the only one to see."

 

"What?" Baekhyun's eyes widened a bit before he went to grab his shoes and asked them to lead the way. Everyone left Yoora's apartment to go to Baekhyun's, and they all waited at the front of the door excitedly. Baekhyun took out his own key and slid it into the key hole, nervous to find out what Chanyeol did when he wasn't inside. Once he unlocked the door and opened a small space that was enough to pop his head inside, he sighed at the sight and opened it for everyone to see.

 

The room was lit up by the projector that was showing a slideshow of all of the photos Chanyeol saved since childhood with Baekhyun. Photos of when they were kids to now were showcased on the walls of his living room and his kitchen. There were some balloons around the house and a banner that was hung in front of their bedroom door that read Newly Engaged Couple in big, red letters. He lowkey wanted to kill Chanyeol for doing this, but he honestly couldn't. He could never. It made him laugh out loud and he walked into his living room with everyone following him. On the coffee table was his own laptop and the projector. Baekhyun sat down and turned the laptop on. He was met with the slideshow playing and next to that window was a video. Kyungsoo and Jongdae sat besides him while everyone gathered around him to see the video.

 

Jungmyeon and Jongin saw the banner on the door and began touching it. "Weren't you guys engaged for a year?" Jongin asked.

 

"I'll explain it later," Baekhyun croaked as he began moving the cursor.

 

Surprised by what she was seeing, Yoora gasped. "No he didn't!" She began laughing cutely, being completely aware of what this is, once Baekhyun stopped the slideshow and played the video. It was a video of Chanyeol this morning.

 

"Is it recording? Please record... Oh it is. Okay! Hi Baekhyun! By the time you see this, I am on my flight to New York City. I hope you aren't crying so much right now, because I know I won't— HUH? WHAT BABY?" Baekhyun palmed his face in embarrassment while everyone laughed, "I LEFT THE SUITCASES OUTSIDE! WHAT— Baekhyun, wait here so I can go beat you outside—" Chanyeol placed the camera on the bed and rushed out of their bedroom to go talk to Baekhyun, who was in the living room when it was not decorated. "Chanyeol, you know I can't tie ropes tightly!"

 

The sounds of their voices were barely audible until a smack was heard and Baekhyun heard himself whining. Jongdae and Minseok looked at each other laughing while everyone else was teasing Baekhyun. Later in the video Chanyeol came back inside the room and closed the door behind him. "I finally kicked you out of our house, so that gives me time to prepare for your surprise. I have a lot to prepare for, and I have very nervous about one of them. Speaking of that, I'll show you a glimpse of what it is." Chanyeol took the camera with him as he went to the other side of the room where he placed his book bag on the small sofa in their bedroom. He ped one of the zippers and stuck his hand inside. Then he took out the Tiffany box and showed it to the camera. "I'll explain the whole situation about this ring. Please forgive me!"

 

"He lost it didn't he?" Jungmyeon crossed his arms and started shaking his head. "I know something like this would happen!"

 

"I bought this ring when I got accepted for New York, and I lost it recently while packing. I must've forgotten all about it when I left it in my book bag. Dad scolded me so often that he made me anxious about losing something very expensive and valuable! But I found it and it's on your finger now. I am still shocked that you still said yes to me, Byun Baekhyun."

 

The boys began to make gagging sounds over what Chanyeol said while he was giggling in the video while flashing the ring against the camera. Baekhyun giggled as he looked down at his hand to see the same exact ring. He inwardly thanked God that Chanyeol found the damn ring.

 

"I hope you forgive me for losing it. Now, I have to go out to our living room and decorate. I am not sure if I want to show you the process of it because you might come back up. Maybe I shouldn't to be safe. I will be very quick with it though! Since I am going to end this, when I'm out of the country, I hope that Kyungsoo and Jongdae will come by often to keep you company. I also hope that you won't feel very lonely when you are alone. Try to be happy for us because I know I will. I promise to communicate with you while I am on the other side of the world, and will send you lots of stuff from New York! You might be annoyed of hearing this since I may have said this multiple times already, but I love you very much. Baekhyun, I love you to the moon and back. To infinity and beyond. Always and forever. I'll constantly say it regardless of where I am and what time it is for the both of us. I will say it no matter what so that you will immediately know. HUH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT THE WAY I TIE MY KNOTS? I have to go, baby. I love you." Chanyeol finished his video by kissing the camera and waving at it before turning it off.

 

Baekhyun had been holding back his tears throughout the whole video and let out a big smile while everyone comforted him. Despite how embarrassing it was to hear himself ask Chanyeol for help on how to tie a proper knot and complaining about where his suitcases were, he loved every single bit of the video. It was like a breath of fresh air for him. He was completely assured, and he believed that Chanyeol felt the same way.

 

[two]

 

"Who will sleep on the bed with Baekhyun?"

 

"Me. End of story."

 

"Kyungsoo! You can't do this to me!"

 

"I believe I deserve it because you are terrible at cuddling."

 

Baekhyun watched on his bed as the two bickered over who will sleep on the bed with him. Jongdae and Kyungsoo decided to sleep over for the next few days to be with Baekhyun, especially when they know that he was going to be very unproductive for now. They rushed back to their own homes to get their clothes and came back feeding Baekhyun with pizza, pasta, and ice cream. Now they're here trying to come at each other's necks over the bed.

 

"The bed is big enough to fit the three of us if we sleep horizontally," Baekhyun butted in their bickering. They both stopped and looked at the blonde with wide eyes. "I will be in between you two." They immediately smiled and lied down horizontally with Baekhyun squeezing in between them. They pulled on the comforter to cover their bodies and Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's pillow. Unfortunately, everything on the bed has Chanyeol's scent lingering on them, but it puts Baekhyun at ease in a way. Everything was going to be okay. Only unless Jongdae stops trying to pick a fight with Kyungsoo over the softer pillow.

 

[two]

Happy New Year chanbaekists <3