three

Too Far for Me

The thought of stepping foot on New York was unbelievable as Chanyeol rolled his two suitcases into the school campus. It was pretty nearby to the city that never sleeps. Everything was overwhelming to him at the moment as he dragged his feet to one of the dormitory houses, still trying to mentally tell himself that this was all real. A dream come true, now pursued. He opened the entrance doors of the building and was met with a student at the desk with her earbuds in her ears. She didn't even notice him coming in. He glanced up at the fancy clock on the wall and it was nine in the evening. Chanyeol sighed and walked up to the front desk. The girl looked up from her phone and quickly pulled out an earbud with wide eyes.

 

"Hi! What do you need?" She asked in English while leaning against the desk. "Are you lost? Or a new international student? Wait, you are the international student coming in! Interior design, right?" Chanyeol literally blinked at her with his mouth agaped. This was definitely overwhelming, and his ability to speak in the language was failing him. He inwardly cursed at himself and nodded his head. The girl smiled and then sat back down to type away on the computer.

 

Chanyeol's eyes wandered to the lobby, spotting a huge lounge room area behind him with the wall of windows, vending machines, and a kitchen area on the opposite side of the lounge room. The security glass gates were closed unless he scanned his identification card, and he wondered about how he was going to get through if he didn't get his card done yet. The girl cleared and he looked back at her. In her hand was a spare card and the keys to his dorm.

 

"You're set on the fourth floor with your roommate. Welcome to New York!" She said cheerfully before stuffing the earbuds back into her ears. Chanyeol smiled at her before going to the glass gates and scanning in his card. The gates opened before him and he went straight to the elevators. He pressed the button and waited until one of the elevators rang. Chanyeol went to the one that opened and pressed the fourth floor. So far, so good Chanyeol thought.

 

The giant got onto his floor and made his way down the hall on his left to reach his room. Once he arrived, he took a deep breath and prayed that hopefully he could speak proper English for the first time in his life. Those English lessons with Jungmyeon should be worth it. Raising his fist up to knock on the door, it immediately swung open before he could knock and a man appeared in front of him. He had headphones around his ears and was shirtless. Chanyeol smiled stupidly, "H-Hi! I am your roommate, Park C-Chanyeol." He cursed himself for stuttering. "You must be?"

 

The Chinese man smiled and moved his headphones around his neck. "Zhang Yixing, Chinese international student. Music major." He spoke fluent Korean, causing Chanyeol to widen his eyes. Yixing began to laugh and pull him inside along with the luggages. "I knew you were Korean based on the boxes that arrived today. Don't be shy with me!" He closed the door behind him and motioned Chanyeol to sit down on the empty bed across from his own. "You must be tired, huh?"

 

Chanyeol nodded almost immediately. "Very tired, but I need to call my fiancé. Oh, I am twenty-eight-years-old!"

 

"Yeah?" Yixing smirked before he sat down on his desk chair, "Me too, but I'm older than you. I had the girl downstairs pull up your information to me before you came."

 

"You must have been excited to meet me then," Chanyeol laughed, "That warms my heart a bit."

 

Yixing already seemed like a cool guy to Chanyeol, and potentially somebody that he could call a friend. Even by the looks of what was displayed on his computer screen, music production and recordings, he knew he could work with him as well. This made the giant feel less anxious about making friends.

 

"Will you call your person?" Yixing asked.

 

Chanyeol hummed and fished out for his phone. "Yeah, I need to hear his voice—"

 

"His? You're gay too?" Yixing crossed his arms with an interested expression on his face. The two of them looked at each other with a smile and immediately the vibe between them became comfortable. A new friendship was blossoming in under five minutes, and Chanyeol couldn't be any happier than how he is now even through fatigue.

 

[three]

 

The two new friends unpacked Chanyeol's boxes before going out to the city to feed Chanyeol. Upon his request to try ninety-nine cent pizza, Yixing brought him to get that and gave him a little tour of the city. They even got to learn more about each other as they walked from block to block. They got to learn more about how Yixing knew Korean and why he decided to study in music. Yixing even told him stories of what he had experienced living in New York earlier than Chanyeol. He came a few weeks earlier than him to study yet they were going to graduate at the same time. The elder learned more about Baekhyun and complimented Chanyeol for being so lucky to have him in his life. As for himself, he was struggling to find somebody to like since he was too passionate over music production.

 

Back in Seoul, Baekhyun was starting his day at work. His eyes were puffy, his face was pale, and he was on the edge of falling asleep at his desk. He has been having sleepless nights due to hanging out with Kyungsoo and Jongdae until they pass out through the past nights they have slept over. He wasn't sure how long they were going to do this since he wanted to try living alone without them at his apartment. He wasn't aware of Chanyeol arriving in New York yet either. Baekhyun sighed and looked over at the photo on his desk. It was a photo of Chanyeol covering half of his face with a book while sitting on a couch as he faced the camera. Seeing it made the tears in his eyes appear, and he reached over to place the photo down on the desk. He couldn't look at his face without crying.

 

"Baekhyun?" The blonde moved his eyes towards his co-worker who had a worried expression on her face. "He already left didn't he?" He nodded like an abandoned puppy and closed his laptop down. "You poor thing."

 

"He hasn't messaged me. I don't see any plane crashes on television. Did he pass out?" Baekhyun questioned rhetorically, crossing his arms across his chest. "How am I going to survive this day?"

 

His co-worker rolled in her desk chair over to him and cupped his cheeks together. "You can survive! I did this with my husband, and it was hard, but we did it!"

 

"You were lucky to have somebody who was head over heels for you—"

 

"SAYS THE ONE WITH THE TIFFANY BAND ON HIS FINGER!" She shouted and squeezed Baekhyun's cheeks, causing him to begin whining out of pain. "Consider yourself even luckier! He isn't that stupid to try something dumb, and you know it. Don't let it get to your head, okay? Promise me?"

 

Baekhyun jutted his lower lip out and furrowed his eyebrows together before nodding his head. She removed her hands off of his face and sighed. "Maybe he'll call soon. It's eleven in the evening over there, so hopefully he'll contact you this evening for us."

 

A knock came at the door of their office and the woman told the student to come in. The door opened to three students and in their hands were flowers. His co-worker laughed and clapped her hands as they came in and placed them on Baekhyun's desk. The students were coming from Sehun's class, and Baekhyun knew since the three always come in to tease Baekhyun about Chanyeol.

 

"Nurse Byun, please feel better!" One of them said. The only girl amongst the students opened her hand and Baekhyun started giggling when he saw the pack of gummy bears. He took the gummy bears from her hand and the other student handed him a pack of cards from other students that were tied with yarn.

 

"Lots of students heard of Mr. Chanyeol leaving, so we made you cards." The boy said.

 

At this point, Baekhyun gave up and started crying while maintaining a smile on his face. He took the pack of cards from his hands and rolled from behind his desk to embrace the three students. They all came in for a hug and the girl started sniffling. "Please stay strong, nurse Byun! We have never seen you sad before." Baekhyun nodding his head and shakily laughed before letting them all go.

 

"We are sorry for teasing Mr. Chanyeol too. He deserves you a lot!" The other boy exclaimed.

 

"I'm sure nurse Byun deserves everything from Mr. Chanyeol too," Baekhyun faced the door and Sehun was leaning against the door frame. "I think I need cards too, you rats!" Sehun began to act and started weeping into his hands to see how his students would react. They all stared at him before facing Baekhyun, making him roll his eyes. "You all should be in music class! Let's go before I tell Mr. Do!" All of the students started to whine before greeting Baekhyun and leaving with their heads down, giving Sehun a glare before running to their music class.

 

Sehun walked into the office and closed the door behind him. "Nurse Lim, I'm sorry you have to deal with him."

 

"It's nothing! I understand his situation," she waved her hands at him before rolling back to her desk to finish her work.

 

The man strolled over to Baekhyun and knelt down to his level, "Did he text you?" Baekhyun shook his head as he reached for the tissue box in front of his desk. "That guy must be there already."

 

"Most likely," Baekhyun croaked, "I miss him so much, Sehun. Also, this is way too kind of you to do." He said as he waved the cards in his hand. "Flowers too. Thank you."

 

"It's nothing. Jongin and Kyungsoo helped me to do this too. When you see Kyungsoo later, make sure you start sobbing." Baekhyun cracked a smile before placing his flowers in the empty vase he saw around his area. "I'm serious. I want to embarass him since today is his first day back from visiting his music school in the States." Sehun straightened himself before settling down on Baekhyun's desk, only sitting on the edge of it. He watched as Baekhyun rolled over to get some water and pour it in the vase and separate each flower to make it look nicer. Although he could not see how Baekhyun really is in the inside of his mind, he just hoped that he was fine at the moment. Clearly he isn't because who cries for a few minutes and goes back to normal? He knew he was holding them back.

 

The blonde sighed and looked at him with a small smile on his face. "Shouldn't you be going back to your class? The next period is about to come in a few seconds," he said. Sehun looked down at his watch and rolled his eyes while standing up. Baekhyun laughed and waved at him as he left the office with a frown on his face as he heard the bell rang. He watched as a bunch of his kids saw him and latched themselves onto his tall body and heard Sehun acting annoyed with his students and dragging them all with him to class. They were all giggling and teasing their teacher, which made Baekhyun think of his giant. Now the students won't see him around to or talk to him about his Vespa or his marriage plans.

 

A student walked into the office and greeted the nurses before going towards Baekhyun with a note in her hand. Baekhyun smiled while taking the note from her hand and opened it.

 

Pizza for lunch? Jongdae and Minseok will be with us. - Kyungsoo

 

Baekhyun wrote a reply back stating that he will go and folded the note back for the student. Before she took it, she placed down a drawing of stick figure Chanyeol on his desk and bowed her head. "Be happy, nurse Byun. I hope he returns quickly!" She made an exit and closed the door. The blonde looked at the drawing and chuckled before searching in his desk to find tape. How can kids be so sweet?

 

[three]
 

 

It was eight in the evening in Seoul and the tenth time Chanyeol tried to reach Baekhyun ever since he woke up. Even Yixing was started to feel worried with the younger since his baby wasn't picking up. Before falling asleep, the two were unpacking Chanyeol's belongings and settling in after going out to eat and do a little personal tour by Yixing himself. Now that they were awake, Chanyeol immediately called his baby, but there was no response.

 

"It's not like him to not pick up my calls," Chanyeol said worriedly. "Could he be mad at me?"

 

The elder shrugged. "There is a possibility, but it's reasonable since he would've been at work, right?" 

 

Chanyeol looked at him and nodded. "You're right on that. I wouldn't want to disturb him if he was working because if I do, he will immediately drop everything. He would even forget a child too." Both of them shared a laugh before Chanyeol accepted his defeat and dialed up his best friend to find out what is up with his baby. After two rings, the younger picked up while clicking his tongue. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and laughed once Sehun sighed.

 

"Do I have to speak English to you now?" Was the first thing Sehun said, making the elder scoff. "I miss you, why didn't you call sooner?"

 

"First of all," Chanyeol said, "you were working. Second of all, where is Baekhyun?"

 

Sehun started humming to tease the elder for a bit. "No idea."

 

"Don't lie to me—"

 

"You're so dumb. Call him—"

 

"I called him ten times already."

 

The younger grew quiet for a bit before speaking. "That's weird. Let me call Jongdae then," he said. Without saying goodbye, Sehun hung up right after that, making Chanyeol furious on the other side of the world. He can wait he thought once he called Jongdae.

 

[three]
 

 

"Come on, Baekyun," Jongdae whined as he rang the doorbell. He knew Baekhyun would be home because he walked him to his door. Today marked the first day of living alone without Chanyeol, and he doubt Baekhyun was taking it well. If he were to miss multiple phone calls from his giant and not even answer his own call, then he had no choice but to check on him. Groaning, Jongdae began to knock on the door and immediately Baekhyun faced him with swollen eyes and puffed out cheeks. "Jesus Christ— did you pass out?"

 

The blonde only stared at him with a frown before reaching towards his arm and dragging him inside. Jongdae clearly got the gesture and quickly told him to wait in the living room so he could get his belongings from his apartment. It only took him two minutes to fetch his toothbrush and clean clothes. Definitely one more night with Baekhyun won't hurt him, especially when the elder was off the next day. Once he came back, he made some food for themselves to eat and asked about what Baekhyun was doing this whole time.

 

"Clearly I couldn't suppress my tears back," Baekhyun murmured as he slurped up the ramen noodles, "so when you left me I bawled out right away. I even passed out on the couch and didn't wake up until I heard you knocking."

 

Jongdae listened intently as he ate his food. "I'm sorry for making you do this," the elder apologized, "you didn't have to do this either."

 

"I had a feeling you needed another sleepover since you can't live without me," he said cheekily and managed to get a smile out of the elder. It warmed his heart. What also warmed him was seeing all of the drawings on the refrigerator from the students, the stack of cards lying on top of the coffee table in the living room, and vases of flowers all around his living room and kitchen. It was truly what the elder needed, and he was glad he could feel the comfort he needed. He watched the elder finished his meal with a loud slurp and the sound of the chopsticks on the table. Baekhyun sighed and then Jongdae began to clean up. "Go shower before doing anything else," he told him and Baekhyun nodded as he got up and walked to the bathroom in his room, not paying any attention to his phone this whole time.

 

Once he heard the door lock, Jongdae rushed towards Baekhyun's phone and nearly jumped when the phone started ringing with the ringtone he set for his giant. He picked it up immediately and brought it towards his ear. He cringed to himself when he heard Chanyeol yelling through the phone.

 

"BABY IS THAT YOU? OH MY GOD, I WAS SO WORRIED!" He cried, causing Yixing to gawk at him. "Are you okay? Did you eat? Were you asleep? Please tell me you are okay. I am sorry for not calling right away. I didn't want to call you while you were at work—"

 

"Chanyeol," Jongdae interrupted, "it's me."

 

There was a brief silence until Chanyeol scoffed. "I'm sorry for panicking," he said.

 

"No worries. He passed out from crying too much and is now showering. I doubt he can hear from hear if I close the bedroom door, so let me go do that before I put you on speaker." Jongdae quickly closed the bedroom door before going back to the kitchen to clean up, "Okay, now tell me what you have been doing." He said as he the water to begin washing the dishes.

 

"All I did was ate pizza, walked around the city for a little bit, and settled in with my roommate—" Chanyeol said before the younger gasped. He rolled his eyes and sighed while Jongdae was chuckling teasingly.

 

"Who is your roommate?" He asked curiously.

 

"Not a woman. His name is Zhang Yixing, and he is actually a producer," Chanyeol answered. He gave the phone to the elder and nodded at him to introduce himself.

 

Yixing cracked a smile before bringing the phone up to his ear. "Hi, I'm Yixing. You must be Jongdae?" The younger hummed through the phone. "Chanyeol has told me about what you have been working on, and I think it's pretty cool!"

 

"Yeah? Maybe you can work with us," Jongdae laughed, "it would expand our team!"

 

Right in that moment, the bedroom door swung open with a wet Baekhyun at the door with a bathrobe around his body and a head full of bubbles. He had a loofa in one hand and a body shampoo bottle in the other. Jongdae looked over his shoulder and widened his eyes when he saw his best friend. Baekhyun huffed and started shaking the body shampoo bottle, "Did you not hear me at all?!"

 

Jongdae shook his head. "Obviously not! Go back in the shower, I'll run and get it for you—"

 

The blonde cocked his head to the side and spotted his phone next to the younger and squinted his eyes. "Why do you have my phone? Did someone call—"

 

"BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol cried through the phone while sobbing and Jongdae saw Baekhyun run like the last time he's seen him run, which was during intramural volleyball. He threw his loofa in the air and placed the bottle on the counter, letting the younger catch the loofa in disgust. He grabbed his phone and the phone to see if it was really his giant. Once he saw his name, tears began to build up in his eyes.

 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Baekhyun whined loudly as he roughly wiped his tears away. "Did you forget me already? I hate you so much, Park Chanyeol!" He wailed. Jongdae grabbed him by the collar of his robe and began dragging him back to the bathroom. At this point Baekhyun didn't care. "You had no idea how hard it was to not hear your voice! I thought you were having second thoughts about us!"

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes. "NEVER! Baekhyun, I am so sorry for not calling right away. The timezones weren't appropriate because you were at work—"

 

"You should've called regardless—"

 

"No, baby. You would forget your students if you did," Chanyeol said. 

 

His baby sighed as he was directed towards his bathroom and shooed Jongdae out as he closed the door. Yixing tapped on Chanyeol's shoulder to tell him that he was going to go buy breakfast for them and Chanyeol waved at him as he got up and left their dorm. Once the two were left alone, Chanyeol cleared his throat. "I actually wanted to ask you something, baby," he said as he lied down on his bed.

 

Baekhyun smiled to himself as he bit his lower lip in anticipation. "What is it?" He heard his giant chuckle on the other line and inwardly cursed himself for feeling hot from his voice. The door was busted open and a loofa was thrown at Baekhyun's face. Jongdae walked towards him and grabbed the phone out of his hand, making Baekhyun gasp. "What—"

 

"Talk to him when you're done! You're not even done showering! Also, here," Jongdae said as he handed him the new bottle of body shampoo before leaving the bathroom with his phone. "He'll call you later, loser. Goodbye!" He said and hung up the call. Baekhyun had never felt so betrayed in his life by Jongdae. He closed the door before going back to shower quickly so he could talk to his man. Chanyeol, on the other hand, stared at his phone and sighed. At least he got to hear his voice. That was what he was grateful for at the moment. For the meantime, he decided to pull out one of Baekhyun's books from under his pillow and flipped through a random page.

 

[three]

 

Baekhyun got out of the shower and tried to call Chanyeol back, but unfortunately he was busy with his roommate, so he decided to call back another time. He has been staring at his ceiling for two hours without feeling sleep taking over his eyes. He thought it was probably because of his four hour nap because when he came back from school, he passed out immediately on the couch in the midst of crying after putting his flowers in jars and vases and putting some drawings on the fridge. Not that he mind it because he was off the next day anyways. Jongdae was snoring besides him as he laid there. He wished the dude stayed up a little more. Baekhyun rolled onto his side and reached over for his phone to see if there were any messages from Chanyeol. He sighed when he saw nothing. He placed his phone down before shuffling around until he was comfortable again, waking up the younger in the process of it.

 

The younger blinked his eyes open and looked at Baekhyun with a sleepy expression, "Can't sleep...?" He croaked as he rubbed his eyes.

 

"I blame myself for crying too much," Baekhyun whispered and smiled when Jongdae moved closer and hugged him. "Chanyeol would hate to know that you could be hugging me in bed right now," he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around him.

 

Jongdae scoffed. "Who would do this with you if it wasn't him? Kyungsoo and I," he said and Baekhyun giggled. "Okay, maybe just me."

 

The blonde continued giggling before wrapping his legs with the younger's. "Dae?" Jongdae hummed. "Thank you so much." Without hesitation, Jongdae leaned in and left a soft peck on his forehead. It was common for them to do that since they see each other as brothers, including Kyungsoo. Baekhyun smiled and squeezed Jongdae's body. "I love you, Jongdae," he whispered.

 

"I love you too, Baekhyun." Jongdae said sleepily, and the two best friends fell asleep.

 

[three]

 

For three days in a row, both Chanyeol and Baekhyun haven't been talking consistently due to Chanyeol's studies and Baekhyun's work schedule. None of them had a decent conversation with each other, and their text messages have been becoming dry. They only exchanged messages such as 'I love you' or 'good morning/good night' to each other. It showed each other some assurance, for sure, but it wasn't enough to keep them satisfied. It impacted Chanyeol the most. Throughout those days, he felt as though he wasn't doing a great job communicating with Baekhyun, and it was true because his baby only waited for him to talk. It was always Baekhyun initiating and waiting around for a reply. It made Chanyeol feel like . Even Yixing caught onto the vibe between them, and he hasn't yet introduced himself to Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol groaned as he finished his first draft for his project and spun around in his chair to face Yixing, who was lying in his bed with a laptop on his chest. "When will Friday come in?" He asked in frustration.

 

"In an hour," Yixing answered, "don't worry so much."

 

"But I have every right to be worried. I am neglecting him—" Yixing closed his laptop and sat up on his bed with his legs hanging on the edge. He grabbed the strings of Chanyeol's university hoodie and pulled him towards his bed, making the taller's eye pop out of his face.

 

"Stop worrying about interrupting his work, and call him. Now." The elder demanded. "You've been here for a few days and I can already see you as a failure to become a husband."

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and pouted at the elder. "That was harsh," he cooed.

 

Yixing shook his head. "It'll make you do it though. I'm only helping you out because it is the right thing to do. Besides, those books under your pillow aren't helping either." The taller gasped and his ears were started to turn red.

 

"How did you know I had books there?"

 

"You act as if I don't hear you crying in the middle of the night!" Yixing laughed out loud as the younger hid his face with his hands. "Now will you please call Baekhyun? I can leave the room if you want me to," he suggested.

 

As if it was on cue, Chanyeol's phone began to ring and both of the boys bashed their heads towards the device. It was Baekhyun. Chanyeol immediately rolled over to his bedstand and unhooked his phone from the charger to pick it up. "Baby?" He answered with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

 

"Nurse Byun is not here!" A child shouted through the phone and it caught the elder by surprise. He began laughing as he listened to all of the children on the other line shouting his name and greeting him.

 

As the children were surrounding Baekyun's phone, Baekhyun watched as all of the students were trying to take turns to talk to his giant. It made him feel relieved that Chanyeol still addressed him as his baby. What made him feel better was what the kids were asking him.

 

"Do you miss Nurse Byun?"

 

"Mr. Park, do you cry over Nurse Byun every day?"

 

"Do you miss seeing him every day, Mr. Park?"

 

"Mr. Park, I'm going to marry Nurse Byun if you don't come back sooner!"

 

"NO YOU'RE NOT!" Chanyeol whined through the phone and everyone laughed in the nurse office. As for Baekhyun, who was being assured by all of the replies Chanyeol has been giving the students, he began to feel his tears fall down his cheeks unknowingly and quickly wiped them away before anyone noticed. One student heard him sniffle and quickly grabbed the phone off of the desk. She gave the phone back to Baekhyun and he began to cry harder as the students were giving him tissues. Chanyeol heard him cry over the phone and started asking the students to give the phone to his baby.

 

"I hate you so much, Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun laughed out loud in the midst of crying, making all of the students laugh along while some of the boys shamed Chanyeol. "You've been a bad fiancé so far," he pouted.

 

The elder sighed. "I have, and I want to apologize for being so busy. It's been hard adjusting to the lifestyle here, baby, and I am really sorry for neglecting you." Some of the kids started clicking their tongues in disappointment, making Baekhyun giggled at their pettiness towards his giant. "You all are so mean to me!" Chanyeol let out a 'hmph' and made the kids laugh.

 

"They have every right," Baekhyun teased. Chanyeol would agree. "Everyone, should Mr. Park be forgiven?" He asked while wiping his tears away with more tissues. Quietly, the kids shook their heads teasingly and the blonde nodded in agreement. He quickly muted the call and placed it on the desk, "How should he be punished?"

 

"Act mean to Mr. Park!" Most of them suggested mischieviously, knowing the fact that Chanyeol hated a petty Nurse Byun because they have seen it in a few occasions. Nodding in agreement, Baekhyun unmuted the call and cleared his throat.

 

"Chanyeol?" He called out and Chanyeol hummed in reply. "You're forgiven."

 

"Really?" Chanyeol yelped. "Thank God—"

 

"But it's going to take awhile for you to woo me back. You're punished!" The kids started to cackle in the background, making Chanyeol irritated. "You've been so mean to me, so I will be mean back," Baekhyun said teasingly.

 

The elder groaned out loud, making Yixing laugh out loud when he realized what Baekhyun said. "Fair enough, babe," Chanyeol said defeatedly. "But can I still call you? Please?"

 

"Hmm. No!" Baekhyun said playfully and hung up on the elder, making all the kids laugh along with him. He had to admit, he's not going to punish Chanyeol, and even the taller knew because they were too obsessed with each other to be petty for a long time. It'll only be rare if it lasts longer than usual. For this case, Baekhyun forgave him, and made a mental note to call his giant right when school is over. As for Chanyeol, he looked at Yixing with tears of joy in his eyes and the elder rolled his eyes.

 

"What do you say, Mr. Park?" Yixing asked, mocking him.

 

Chanyeol scoffed and wiped his tears away. "Thank you," he said. The elder nodded his head and returned back to work as Chanyeol got up to go to the bathroom to wash his face.

 

Since that day, the two have been nonstop in messages and video calls, and even talked about the books Baekhyun made for him. The first one makes him cry every day, but the second book? Let's not even talk about the second book because everything Chanyeol said was shameless and bold, making Baekhyun tremble against his phone every time they mention it. Not only were words exchanged, but so were other things. But in the end, the two adjusted to their new lifestyle and looked forward to each day as if they were going to meet soon.

 

[three]