shorties: three

Too Far for Me

[it's a little rated :P nasty!chanbaek]

 

 

"We haven't had a date since September," Chanyeol said while reaching over the table for the raven head's hand, "I'm really sorry." He mumbled before bringing the hand up to his lips and kissed his knuckles. Baekhyun only smiled at the gesture and softly touched his fiancé's cheek to reassure him that it was completely okay. It's the month of December of the year 2018, and twenty-four-year-old Baekhyun is officially licensed as a nurse after graduating from university and passing an exam. On the other hand, Park Chanyeol, three years older than Baekhyun, was in the middle of managing his own music building with Jongdae and Minseok. The year has been great, yet it has also been an occupied one for the two. There were times where they would grow distant with each other due to their work, or times where they were extremely exhausted to even talk or give each other a kiss. Despite those hardships, they still managed to see each other's love through actions. Tonight was one of their date nights, and it was the first night they got to spend with each other since the month of September.

 

Baekhyun giggled when Chanyeol moved his head to kiss his hand. "At least we understand what has been going on with each other," he said softly. "I am glad that we aren't busy anymore. I miss you so much."

 

"Babe, you have no idea how badly I wanted to make it up to you—"

 

"It's not only you, Yeol. I am at fault too." Baekhyun butted.

 

Chanyeol only sighed. "Let's be grateful for this night," he removed Baekhyun's hand from his cheek and held it on the table, "I want it to be memorable since who knows when we will have this time again." That was something Baekhyun agreed with. Both of them gave each other loving gazes before Baekhyun became too shy to continue staring at the love of his life.

 

A waitress came over to their table with two menus and placed it in front of them. Baekhyun immediately looked at it while Chanyeol started ordering drinks. After he ordered two drinks, the waitress grabbed the drinks menu from his hand, and it didn't take Baekhyun long to notice that her hand slipped out of Chanyeol's hold. Thank God for his sharp eyes. Once she left, Baekhyun blinked at him with his bottom lip in between his teeth.

 

"What's wrong, baby?" Chanyeol asked as he leaned in against the table.

 

"What was that?" Baekhyun asked in almost a whisper. "That was weird. Did you notice?"

 

"Notice what?" The elder asked with a hint of alertness.

 

Chanyeol can be so ing slow sometimes, and it drives Baekhyun nuts at some points. The smaller shook his head and looked back at the menu, trying to brush his thoughts away. The waitress came back with two drinks in her hand and Chanyeol took it. Glancing up at the girl, Baekhyun noticed his shirt being ed. He quickly glanced around to look at other waiters and waitresses and saw their shirts buttoned all the way up. This didn't add up, and Baekhyun did not like it one bit. The elder gave Baekhyun his glass of sangria, and the younger immediately gulped it down, making Chanyeol's eyes widen. Once Baekhyun drinks, it's about over. He even made the waitress stare down at him.

 

"Baek?" Chanyeol called out, but Baekhyun looked at the girl.

 

"Is the uniform that revealing?" He asked softly with a smile plastered on his face.

 

The girl forced out a laugh and held her shirt together to cover some skin, "N-No. It was a little hot in here—"

 

"It is!" Baekhyun said while ing his own shirt, causing Chanyeol's ears to turn red. "I think someone should do something about it."

 

The girl nodded her head and turned her attention to the elder. "Are you r-ready to order, sir?"

 

Snarky little , I got you there. Baekhyun inwardly praised himself and leaned back in his chair to stare at the two while Chanyeol orders their food. This was definitely going to be a long night. A night to remember if Chanyeol would like to call it.

 

[shorties]

 

"Baekhyun, I'm really disappointed in you. I didn't expect you to call her out for 'seducing' me. Even if she was—"

 

"SHE WAS!"

 

"Baek—"

 

Chanyeol pulled over his Mercedes Benz G-Class over to the side of the street and put it on park. He turned his head to face his drunk baby whose cheeks were pink and lips pouty from the evening's occurences. There were tears being held back in his eyes and his body language was screaming jealousy. Although the problem was understandable, Chanyeol wished that Baekhyun hadn't grown insecure during the past few months. It was his fault, he'll admit that, but he could only wish. He cocked his head to the side to meet with Baekhyun's eyes, but only made his baby look away from him.

 

Sighing, he opened his mouth while his hand reached out to rub his nape. "Baekhyun, I'm sorry for not showing you my love daily. I thought you would see it even if I don't say anything, but I promise you that I will show you and tell you every day so you won't feel insecure." The younger began to sniffle in between what Chanyeol said and wiped some tears that escaped his eyes. He was glad Chanyeol noticed that problem. "I've been pretty bad lately, right? I made you insecure..."

 

Baekhyun finally looked up and met with Chanyeol's worrying eyes. Even by looking at him, it made him want to cry even more. "Y-You're not the o-only one, Y-Yeol... I know I-I broke your h-heart by neglecting you."

 

The elder grabbed his hand. "I knew that you still love me, and you did not break my heart at all. Not even a little bit. But sometimes maybe I do have to keep my distance from you because I love you way too much that I might become crazy. I was afraid to interfere with your studies—"

 

"Oh my God, no!" Baekhyun wailed out and was brought into an embrace by his fiancé. He sobbed against his shirt, wetting it in the process, and wrapped his arms tightly around his body. Chanyeol brushed through his black hair to calm him down, and rested his chin above his head while his other hand soothed his back. "You will n-never be annoying to m-me in any way! E-Even if you are, it w-won't affect anything!" He struggled to talk as he whimpered. "P-Park Chanyeol, you really do l-love me that much?"

 

Chanyeol leaned back to look at his snotty faced baby and sighed. "That's the most stupidest question I have heard coming from your mouth for the first time in months." He swooped down and stole a kiss from Baekhyun, which made him cry harder than he is. The elder only chuckled at him and kissed away his tears while soothing his back. Baekhyun made small sounds after each kiss before finding his fingers entangling in Chanyeol's black hair.

 

"I'm sorry for... ruining our only... night..." Baekhyun said in between kisses that the elder was giving him. The feeling of it was making him feel like he was melting against the taller. "I wished it was better..."

 

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol moved some maroon strands of hair out of Baekhyun's eyes and gave him the warmest smile that will surely make him blush in seconds, "tonight was not ruined only because we spoke what we have been holding within ourselves. You made it better, especially when you're jealous. I have never seen you so expressive when you're jealous."

 

Although Baekhyun was one hundred percent sober, he still managed to remember shamelessly showing his true feelings when he was jealous. Usually when he is jealous, he keeps it inside until he couldn't hold it any longer and becomes clingy towards Chanyeol. For this case, he was drunk. What can Chanyeol expect? "It's a one time thing. I hope."

 

"You shouldn't be jealous, baby!" Chanyeol pinched his round cheek, making the smaller roll his eyes. "I'm only yours."

 

"Whatever!" Baekhyun tried to remove himself off of his man, but failed ultimately since he was much more stronger than he was. Curse giants.

 

[shorties]

 

It was Christmas Eve in the evening and both Chanyeol and Baekhyun came back home from visiting their parents. Ever since their first date earlier in the month, they went out on multiple dates to make up for their missed times together and have rekindle the never ending spark between them. Not that it has ever died down, but in fact, they've strengthen it. This evening was very different from the rest, especially when Baekhyun is trapped against his man's body and the wall with his mouth too busy at work. The has been wild between them as well.

 

In the midst of removing their shoes and stripping each other from their jackets to throw them on the coat rack, Chanyeol slid his tongue inside of his baby's mouth and Baekhyun immediately mewled. Later he was lifted up and wrapped his legs around his waist while his hands were buried in Chanyeol's hair. Then Chanyeol walked towards the door of their bedroom and kicked it open, never breaking the steamy lip lock. He quickly, yet carefully, laid his baby on the bed and climbed on top of him. Baekhyun quickly broke the lip lock and cupped the elder's flushed cheeks, giggling in the moment before leaning in and giving him a small peck.

 

"I have a surprise for you," he said with a michievious glint in his eyes, "but I am not sure if it should wait—"

 

"I want it now." Chanyeol spat bluntly and his response made his baby giggle even more. Pushing the elder off of him and onto his knees, Baekhyun pushed himself up until he was at the middle of their bed and began to strip, making sure to give Chanyeol a proper show. Chanyeol's ears were reddening as he watched how Baekhyun unraveled himself to him teasingly and slowly to make sure he would remember this very moment, especially when it's the first ual they've had since September (literally for that long).

 

Before Baekhyun could pull down his pants, he shyly bit his lip. "Are you sure, Park?"

 

Nodding impatiently, Chanyeol swallowed the hard lump in his throat and loosened his tie. "More than our marriage." Baekhyun lost his character and laughed, throwing his head back in the process to show off his unblemished neck. Chanyeol could even feel his pants becoming tighter as he looked at his baby's perky s and small physique. He missed it all.

 

"If you say so." His voice raised an octave and slowly pulled down his pants to reveal something so new and so obscene that Chanyeol nearly pounced him at the sight. his lips, Baekhyun got on his knees and crawled to the edge of the bed with his hands on Chanyeol's broad chest. "Merry Christmas, daddy." Next thing he knew was that he was slammed on the bed and was screaming for mercy until three in the morning.

 

[shorties]

 

Search up thong song ;)