Step 7. Homework_2

Achieve Success

5 hours later

NaJeongJi - song of T-ARA Day by day.

Their whole body trembled; they had no strength to move. Here, the main priority now was the air, which was so lacking in the lungs. Nayeon lay flat on the floor closer to the door. Jeongyeon was in a half-sitting position, her back was pressed against the wall, JiHyo was also lying , gasping for air with , an empty bottle was lying nearby, the second one barely touched was clutching in her hand.

- Why so hard? - moaned Nayeon, coughing, after much inhaled air.

- Nabongs , you said that it was easier than easy - instead of a normal voice, some whining sounded, Jeongyeon tried to look condemningly at her older friend, but nothing came of it, she was too tired.

“I thought so myself,” she said, crawling toward JiHyo , closer to the water bottle. She easily pulled it out of her fingers, opened it and took a long sip, then poured a little on her palm and washed her face, neck, armpits. - We all looked at their smooth movements, we all said that it would be easy. Who knew that just walking in place is so difficult?!

“At this rate, I will die soon,” JiHyo whispered, using her friend’s body to rise , sitting next to her, taking the bottle and taking a sip. - How to sing under such choreography? Oh god, girls, we still have to sing!

“Ha ha ha, how dramatic,” a croaking laugh sounded from Jeongyeon , and there wasn’t enough power for her volume. - My whole body hurts, I'm very tired, and I want to eat.

- Maybe, let's go, have a bite, and then continue with renewed vigor? Nayeon suggested , looking back at the girls. They nodded weakly, but they could only leave the room after 15 minutes.

 

MoSaMi - song SNSD Mr . Taxi

Here, a lively atmosphere replaced dead silence. J - line had fun at all, jumped, galloped, laughed out loud. Tears ran from their eyes, happy joys. Sana's loudest voice shouted:

- I managed! I managed!

- You did it! - shouted MoMi , hugging a girlfriend, kissing, pampering her.

After calming down a bit, still holding each other in their arms, everyone heard the characteristic sound of a hungry belly from Momo. Giggling, Sana kissed the top of Momo, on Mina's cheek, freed herself, and said:

- I'm treating you! - on this happy note, they all went to have a bite to eat at the company cafe.

 

ChaeTzu - song F ( x ) Chu

Here the song sounded loudly, or rather a passage of the song, the first verse. Tzuyu stubbornly studied one movement that did not succeed. The exhausted Chaeyoung worked nearby . They were both silent, only occasionally did their glances meet in mirror reflection, encouraging each other. The sheets of the written text, corrected by Chaeyoung's handwriting, lay on the floor, there were distributed parts of who sings what. They only began to study choreography 10 minutes ago, after they managed to cope with vocals and rap . They decided not to go to eat until they at least cope with at least the first verse. Therefore, even if it was now rumbling in their stomachs, they pretended not to notice hunger.

***

It was getting dark outside the windows of the company, the sun was slowly setting over the horizon, leaving the last glimpses of its warmth to the residents of the big city hurrying home. The noise disappeared, it became calm, at such a time you can take a leisurely walk without worrying that a passerby might accidentally hurt you. Gradually, the shops closed, turning off the light, luminous stars in the sky began to show more than lit lights on the sidewalks. People were returning home to their families.

The workers remained music, entertainment companies, where life was in full swing in the second or third breath. Among the hard workers who sought to be recognized and loved, there were 8 girls who were preparing their room for tomorrow for a certain girl who is now going on a date to the city center. Her date went hand in hand with the man, quietly talking with him. Noticing the familiar silhouette ahead, the woman accelerated her pace until she called:

- DaHyun !

The girl in front of them turned to her voice, her smile widened, turning her eyes into shining crescents:

“My lady and her knight,” she greeted, bowing, then embarrassed, introduced herself as she should. - Hello, Mr. Son , I'm your wife’s friend Kim DaHyun .

- Mister Son , not oppa ? - the man scolded good-naturedly, smiling. - Maybe, I also want to be called « oppa ».

- Sir? - Did not understand the jokes DaHyun , awkwardly stomping around, glancing at Ms. Son .

“Ha ha ha, you're so cute.” I'm joking, joking. Nice to meet you, DaHyun -ssi . So where will you lead us? - he asked. “My wife told me so much about you, I hear from her almost the whole day where you invited us.”

- Dear! - Ms. Son exclaimed in embarrassment , waving her arms. “I haven’t talked about this all day, don’t invent it.” But he is right, I wanted to see you.

- Me, too, I missed my lady - not hiding my feelings, said DaHen, regaining confidence. - But, that we have become in the middle of the road, let's go, I have a lot to show you today. I promise you will enjoy my tour.

***

NaJeongJi - song T - ARA Day by day .

Jeongyeon went to the tape recorder, the last verse, without words, only the music. Then she returned to her place in the middle, picked up an impromptu microphone, in this case it was a pen, waiting for her turn, she began to sing and dance.

Basically, for the hours that they spent in this room , they still managed to stabilize, find that harmony, which, according to their concept, should be present in the speech.

Nayeon turns, takes a step back, gently arches his back and leans to his feet, slides his hands along the length of his legs , returning back. Her voice, in theory, should not have sounded so seductive, but for some reason it didn’t work out. I did not stop the performance, then I can fix it, think about it.

JiHyo, meanwhile, was trying to make her voice not so loud. In this song, high notes are only at the end, you need to restrain the tonality.

It’s good that we have already found harmony of sound, the dance is synchronized, everything else can be improved, after a short rest - the thought flashed by JiHyo when the room became quiet.

“A break for 15 minutes, then we will start again,” she said aloud, the older friends only nodded in agreement.

No one showed resistance; they knew why all this had to be done.

To get better.

 

MoSaMi - song SNSD Mr . Taxi

A lively and energetic atmosphere was replaced by an unhappy stressful situation. Their voices were not their main weapon, so to speak. They could not reach a high note. A soft tone is not what was needed in this song. Here it was necessary to highlight specific words, but each time they did not succeed, they were upset, annoyed and shouted at each other.

The harmony that was in the beginning , is now somewhere disappeared. The only thing that worked out perfectly was the synchronization of the dance.

- What will we do with high notes? - Mina once again asked, looking up and down at her friends who were standing in front of her, exhausted, dropping their hands.

- Maybe we will leave everything as it is? The way we rehearsed up to this point? We simply cannot physically make this sound, our voices cannot. In addition, this is just homework, but we will not perform a song in front of the audience.Exactly - snapped her fingers, Sana smiled again, leaving a frown on her face behind - we will show Tofu-chan the best dance performance. She will appreciate it.

“But what about the vocals?” - scratched the bridge of her nose, Mina pushed her hair back, still hesitating, but already considering a new plan for Sana.

- We will do our best. Fighting! - Momo liked her friend’s optimistic plan, and her mood improved again, she cheered up, even smiled.

- Fighting! - fists raised up, both girls cried out.

 

ChaeTzu - song F ( x ) Chu

The girls rested in silence, or rather both slept, leaning against each other, touching their shoulders and heads. Maybe for some people this position was uncomfortable, but in this case it’s all the same. They are exhausted, the brain has stopped working , they need a little respite. After a short sleep, they even set an alarm clock, which should ring exactly one hour later, will return to work. Now is the quiet time.