Step 8. Homework-3

Achieve Success

Kim Eun-ji walked slowly through the evening city. Today she decided to free herself from caring for her younger sister, to devote this day to herself and her memory. For a long time she was not here, in the city, which had once given her dreams and first love that had come true. The brilliant night lights that fell in her path resembled many pleasant and happy moments. Tears came to my eyes, the hope was warming in my heart that someday my heart might stop hurting, and she would regain strength for a new love, for a new relationship.

She did not know whether her first love in this city was living or whether she left, leaving everything behind, crossing out all the lines written in her life diary. Eunji did not know if she wanted to meet her again in order to reopen her barely healing wounds. And yet, listening to herself, she hoped that she could see her, ask for forgiveness for not fighting for them, but simply running away.

Eunji stopped her step when she saw a familiar path in front of her that led to the park, to the fountain, to the very tree where the words of love and desire to become closer were first pronounced. The legs themselves carried it there, the body did not resist, because I wanted to feel those joyful experiences, nervousness and expectation to hear again: I also love you.

A light warm breeze, like that day, touched her cheeks heated from running, tried to cool her hot body. Tall blades of grass gave way to her, hurrying toward the girl who was waiting for her there. The last glimpse of the departing sun showed her the way, she might not turn on the flashlight to find the road leading to the gurgling fountain.

Ah heart, again beating anxiously in my chest! Calm down, you won’t see her here! She has not been here for a long time!

The heart began to thrift with startled fears when a bird suddenly fluttered from the top of the trees. The girl would have laughed if she hadn’t seen a shadow in front of her.

Oh, come on, it's not a ghost! Just a shadow from a person and that's it!

The man’s shadow was getting closer and closer, until it was right next to Eunji’s face. She flinched, blinked a couple of times, then swallowed, whispered in amazement:

- Sooyeon , hello.

- Sorry, but you probably made a mistake, my name is Sooyeon - the girl bowed, lowering her gaze, going around Eunji, trying to hide as quickly as possible, but was stopped by a hand holding her wrist.

- My heart is not mistaken, Sooyeon . I beg you, let's talk - Eunji asked imploringly.

“Why do we stir up the past, Eunji?” I do not want to rediscover those wounds that barely began to heal. Just let me go and I will pretend that we are strangers - the girl said barely audibly, without making any attempt to escape.

“I need to explain everything, only then can I start living anew.” I beg you, let me heal our hearts and our souls.

“You ask for the impossible , how can I cure what is broken?” - a voice whispered sadly, Eunji disappointedly loosened her grip, allowing her to take her hand. So they stood silently, not knowing what to add, until Sooyeon took pity, saying. “But, I will give you a chance, not today.” Tomorrow, tomorrow you will explain everything. And tell the whole truth, without hiding.

Did I see our meeting? I didn’t make it up, right? Has fate really decided to play a trick on me like that? Why was Pak Sooyeon here? The past has returned, and now I am afraid of the consequences. Need to call, Oak, knowing her, she probably forgot about the opening of an art club.

***

Kim DaHyun had fun with her new senior friend, Ms. Son's husband . Their conversation was laid-back, as if they were not much older than her. She could behave freely, of course, without going beyond the limits of what was permitted. Family Son something reminded her family, whom she has not seen since last month. DaHyun they were not enough, but you can not give up, you need to go forward. Today I did not want to be sad, because today something grandiose happened.

- Are you all shining, DaHyun -ssi , did something happen today?

- Yes, unnie . You won’t believe it, but I finally got her number! I have her phone number recorded, and now we can often talk, unless, of course, I have the courage to call her first - the beginning of an inspired speech turned into nervous shrugs. - Today I almost lost my tongue when she ran to me. Ah - laid her hand on her heart, trying to calm him down - she was so beautiful in the sun! Unnie , if only I had seen! She said dreamily.

“I hope you will introduce me to her someday.”

“The same thing, I hope to meet your daughter, unnie .” It seems to me that we have known her for many years, after all your stories about her. When is her debut? When should I cook supporting slogans in her honor?

- Preparation is successful, they have already recorded an album - Mrs. Son proudly boasted . - She told me yesterday about a new vocal teacher, she said that she likes the way she teaches, although she is the same age as her.

- How strange - thoughtfully rubbed her chin. - I also work as a vocal teacher. What company is she in?

- JYP .

- JYP ? This cannot be a coincidence, it certainly cannot be - in shock she covered with her hand, said DaHyun , which made the couple laugh.

- Why are you so surprised, DaHyun -ssi ? Asked Mr. Son.

“It's just that my love is in the same company, and she will be making her debut soon too.”

"Oh! What is your girlfriend's name?"  The man asked, DaHyun was about to say, but her phone rang, she apologized, answered:

"Sis? Yes, I'm still in town. No, I didn’t forget. I was just about to take them there. Not for long, about an hour. Yes, then go home right away. Don’t worry, I’ll get on the bus and get there. Love you. Sorry, my older sister Eunji. Reminds me of ... a surprise. Come on, soon the beginning is already" - a mysterious smile.

I completely forgot about the opening of the art club, thanks sister that reminded me.

- Surprise, what kind of surprise? Where are you taking us, DaHyun- ssi? - fired up curiosity Ms. Son , forgetting about the previous conversation.

- Come on, you'll see everything soon.

***

The building, where they approached after a 15-minute walk along the consecrated streets of the evening city, shone with bright lights created by torches in the form of a lamp near the aisle. The red carpet is spread out from the carriageway to the steps, journalists were standing on either side of it and the cameras were aimed at the presenter, who smiled at the opening of a new, unusual museum:

“It will surely appeal to all Seoul residents.” Forgive me, come in and see for yourself.

DaHyun and his Son family entered the building, from the entrance they were immediately struck by the hanging paintings and the strange figures of either the person or the animal standing on the ascent. The piano sounded softly, a pleasant aroma hovered in the air, people's voices were barely audible.

Not only DaHyun , but everyone else who visited the exhibition , have been impressed by what he saw, and they only knew what to watch and enjoy the rich palette, unusual shapes and magnificent the depth of the whole work of the plot. The artist seemed to breathe life into each of his plot, and the animated colors playfully lay on the canvas of a new mysterious story, sometimes spreading widely and freely and sometimes splashing out and smoothly laying down in layers. Like the sea and its oncoming waves.

Leaving the building , DaHyun still could not come to her senses, she aloud praised and admired the work, especially recalling a particular work or sculpture or mosaic.

“Next time I will bring my girlfriend here,” she promised herself, after the words of admiration ended. - Thank you for coming with me, I'm really glad to see you.

“We are also happy, and yet why didn’t you invite someone of your age?” - helping the girl to cross the small step, which his wife almost tripped over.

“I don’t have such friends yet to communicate freely or to go somewhere together.” It’s just that my sister and I recently arrived in Seoul, we are just setting up here . Ah, yes, I don’t want to boast, but I’m already working, so don’t worry about the money - seeing the misunderstanding in the eyes of the spouses, I explained. “But I see how Mr. Son tactfully asked me not to spend my money on dinner in a cafe or not to buy art club tickets for all three .” You would still not dissuade me, today is our date, you are my date, so I, as a gentleman, must pay for my date - the girl finished sweetly, showing a slight smile on her face.

“But logically, I'm the gentleman here,” Mr. Son laughed. - I never thought that I would be a “date” for someone, ha ha ha. Then, next time, if I invite you, then there will be no problems, right?

- Yeah! None - laughed with them.

“Then, hand in hand,” he extended his hand to shake, the girl gladly shook it, fixing the deal. - My wife will call you when I have free time, and I'll come up where you have to reduce. And if the princess is free, we will finally introduce her to you. In addition, she is your fierce fans" - winked merrily, remembering something.

"My fans?"

“Yes, your viral video of the“ eagle dance, ”she says that you cheer her up, DaHyun embarrassedly hid behind her hair, her blush completely adorned her fair skin.

“Thank you,” a voice whispered softly and shyly. “I didn’t think I would become so popular.” Oh my bus! Thank you for waiting with me at the bus stop - running into the bus lounge, waved a good-bye goodbye, then raised her hand and made a call sign, then showed herself and Mrs. Son , and waved her hand again.

“She's so alive, almost like a work of art.” I think for our Chaeyoung need a girlfriend. They get along quickly.

***

The bus stopped in front of JYP letting go of his cabin one girl, who carried in both hands on a package with a delicious-smelling food. The girl shone, politely bowed and thanked her for thetrip, then she almost went up to the music company, bowed there and asked:

“Are the girls still here?”

“Yes, they are getting ready for your homework , DaHyun -ssi .”

“I will give them a snack only for a minute, and then back, the bus driver agreed to wait for me so that I could go home.” And then the sister will be angry.

“Let me show you where they are.” Each of them has a different room, but here, on the ground floor.

"Thank you, you help me out" - politely bowed, but rejected the offer to take food packages.

***

MoSaMi - song SNSD Mr . Taxi

Pov Mina

We were just finishing the last segment of the vocal exercise when someone knocked on our room. I went to open it, as I was closer than Momo and Sana. We could not imagine whom we would see outside the door.

“Hello, Mina - unnie , for a short while, here you go - handed me the bag and disappeared.” I did not even have time to insert a word.

DaHyun , our vocal teacher, just left me a bag of food and a note inside, written in sweet handwriting:

“ Please do not force yourself to do what you do not like. I have very different criteria for listening to a song. Do not overwork, food will help you strengthen your strength. Andplease, don't stay late until tomorrow, another hard day.

Kim DaHyun . "

 

NaJeongJi - song of T-ARA Day by day.

POV Jeongyeon

The girls and I were just about to go out to buy something at the store, because the cafeteria had been closed for a long time when there was a knock on the door, and then a light-headed red head with a beaming smile on his bright face popped in, his voice only said:

- Unnie , this is for you - and immediately disappeared, leaving the bag on the floor.

My first thought:

She changed her hair color again.

Second:

Was that DaHyun ?

Third:

What was she doing here?

Fourth:

Oh, how delicious it smells!

- Food! Hooray! Who would have called and brought us food, I'm very grateful to him! Nayeon exclaimed , walking up to the bag and pulling out more hot dishes.

“Here's a note - helping pull out food,” said JiHyo , opening a neatly folded piece of paper. - From DaHyun , I read: I will accept any result, this is just homework, not an exam. You are ready, go to rest, unnie . Bon appetit, see you tomorrow .

 

ChaeTzu - song F ( x ) Chu

Tzuyu was alone in the room. Chaeyoung went into the ladies room. The girl was now watching a video with her beloved dog, which she missed. After Chaeyoung returns, they will go home, will go to the cafe on the way to have a snack. They were ready, well, thoroughly.

POV Tzuyu

I looked with all my eyes at the girl who had arrived, who was pulling and putting on the table the food that had been brought in, which smelled seductively, making my stomach rumble even more. I did not expect at all, and really regretted that Chaeyoung was not here. In addition, by the look on her face, DaHyun saw how upset she was that she could not see Chaeyoung .

I prayed, begged everyone I could, so that Chaeyoung would hear my signal and come into the room. But time passed, no one.

“I have to go, Tzuyu, ” she glanced at the door all the time, but a certain girl still didn’t appear. - "Say hi to Chaeyoung, okay?" - Approaching the door, reaching for the handle to open, when I noticed that it was opening, on the other hand.

I did not have time to warn DaHyun - unnie that an accident occurred, that is, the door jamb hit a girl who was not expecting a dirty trick.

- Ah, it hurts - hissed from a sharp pain in his right eyebrow, where the door hit.

- DaHyun - unnie ? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn’t know that you were standing there - Chaeyoung said excitedly when she saw the girl’s curved face. She could not see the level of the accident while DaHyun covered her eyes with her hand. - Let me see, please. Unnie , please let me see, take your hand away - pleadingly asked, standing next to her.

DaHyun slowly took her hand away, Chaeyoung gasped when she saw a small bruise over her brow, mechanically, not thinking what she was doing, Chaeyoung stood on tiptoe, holding her hands on DaHyun 's shoulders , put her lips to the wound and kissed.

The thoughts of numb girls, standing so close to each other that even a mosquito nose will not tarnish.

Warm lips, strawberry aroma, burning hands.

Oh god, god, god ... god , god, god ...

She is so close to me ...

I quietly, almost not moving, so as not to frighten, shot a video, then to show unnie the moment of DaHyun / Chaeyoung . They did not notice me, and I did everything to make it last longer.