Step 6. Homework_1

Achieve Success

DaHyun said goodbye to the girls, walked about twenty steps when she heard:

- DaHyun -unnie, wait a minute! - turned around and was almost speechless, saw Chaeyoung walking towards her , the sun just at that moment decided to look out from behind the cloud, illuminating the already beautiful image of the girl.

She remained speechless; her eyes did not dare to withdraw from the girl who had stopped opposite, expecting with trepidation what she would say to her. But Chaeyoung was also silent, turning the phone in her hands, looking away to the side, nervously biting her lower lip. DaHyun lowered her gaze to the spinning phone in her hands, evaluating the nail polish that lay on exactly groomed fingers in exactly one layer.

She wondered what Chaeyoung wanted to talk to her, but her thoughts frantically hurried to leave the walls of the brain, leaving it completely empty. How long this silence would last, DaHyun would not know if one thought had not taken root in her brain, giving a signal to act. She suddenly snapped the fingers of her left hand, making some kind of guttural sound, which frightened the silent girl, deliberately looking at her phone, quickly spoke:

“Ah, yes, how forgetful I am! I completely forgot, and wanted to do it, but yours ... ahem ... er ... distracted me - that damn almost got caught! I almost let it slip that her eyes distracted me! “I kept wondering how to give you my phone number, just in case.” Maybe you want to call me, say that you can’t, or I. Chaeyoung -ssi, do you mind if I write down my number on your phone? - oh god, my heart, it seems to me that I will faint now!

“Uh ... yes, of course,” hesitating a little in words, passing her phone into an outstretched hand, said Chaeyoung , for the first time since she came , looking into her eyes. “That's why I stopped you, unnie - shifting awkwardly to my feet.”

- Here you go, I wrote my name - after quick tapping numbers, she dialed her own number, and when a melody sounded at her, she smiled and recorded “ Chaeyoung ”. “Now I will know what exactly you are calling me.” See you tomorrow, Chaeyoung.

“Until tomorrow,” she waved her goodbye, smiling at how ridiculously DaHyun began to bounce .

“It was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen in my life,” Nayeon commented on their meeting , making sure that DaHyun wouldn't hear them. “Usually you’re not so shy with us, Chaeyoung .”

“Exactly, you’re usually annoying, ” Jeongyeon assented , jokingly ruffling her hair, why she heard disgruntled grunts from her younger friend, “you can easily find a common language with strangers.”

- You could not find the words because DaHyun has bewitched by its beauty? Therefore, you could not ask about the phone number and instead you guessed DaHyun , and made it as if she had forgotten to give us the phone, and not vice versa - asking a question , JiHyo herself answered it, which completely confused Chaeyoung .

- Well, that's enough, teasing our tiger cub - Momo stood up for her, hugging her by the waist, resting her head on her shoulder. - The main thing is that we now have a DaHyun number and Chaeyoung will have a chance to call her, talk, maybe after this awkwardness will pass.

“Momo-onni,” Chaeyoung ached, trying to move aside, “I thought you were on my side.”

- Oh, you have a cool idea, Momorin ! From now on, only Chaeyoung will communicate with DaHyun .

“Why only me? So not fair, girls - pouted.

“Everything is done in order to improve your relationship,” Mina said quietly, peering over Sana’s shoulder. “Just because of this,” she assured, smiling sweetly at the girl. The remaining members nodded in the affirmative, assuring the words were correct, Chaeyoung had to believe them in word.

***

He watched from his window as his “children” bid farewell to their vocal coach, a girl who was younger than them. Even from here, he felt the energy from DaHyun's radiant smile, she attracted attention and gave confidence in her abilities. He still could not forget how DaHyun with just one touch to the keys showed that she wants to hear from them. Honestly, such a method struck, because no one had ever explained so before.

Park Jin-yong watched with interest how DaHyun helped the girls, he was curious to watch the lesson and how she could explain her opinion. The whole record, while preparing the album, he listened, listened, penetrated into the new method. He liked and the result was visible. The managers standing next to him applauded quietly when the last recording was made, and the sound engineer was pleased. He looked back at the director, smiled:

“I'm curious to see her tomorrow's lesson, hung , but I'm afraid I can't free myself.”

- I would also be present if it were not for my own record of the future concert tour, but I came up with a solution - looking at the managers, he said. - Here are our eyes and ears, they will help us in our request, am I right? - They simultaneously nodded their heads, lifting their phones up. - Well.

With her energy, she reminds me of someone, someone with whom I acted very badly in the past. I would like to correct the mistakes, heal the wounds in the heart, ask for forgiveness from her, but wherever I seek, I can not find anywhere. Maybe that's why I decided with the help of DaHyun to atone, help ...

- Hello - greeted him and thereby interrupted the train of thought.

“You did a great job, guys,” he praised, “but you can do it better,” he added, closing the doors, which for some reason he had opened and stood in the aisle.

***

Meanwhile, Kim DaHyun was in a hurry as soon as her tired legs could walk quickly along the sidewalk. Her happy mood disappeared, it was worth only one annoying professor to call and remind her that she had not passed her homework, and if she was no longer busy, return to school and pass her.

“I will wait 30 minutes, if you are not here, Miss Kim, then I will read out the mistake.” Simply put, you will fail my test and will not be allowed to enter the final exam.

- Running professor! - replacing a joyful bouncing step with a run.

I thought I would turn my back on this, but who knew that he would be waiting for me ?! And why can't he rate it automatically? I never missed his lecture, and he always praised me, hmm, I don’t understand him, honestly! I now have a Chaeyoung number, yahoo !!! Ha ha ha phone number! I'm so happy.

Thoughts were interrupted by a phone call, taking it out of a backpack pocket, she answered:

- I'm listening.

- DaHyun- ssi? It…

“My favorite girlfriend,” she finished in a voice, hearing the woman giggle at the other end of the wire.

- I’m calling to remind you of our meeting ...

- How can I forget! In the evening, in our place, I will wait.

“We won’t be late,” the female voice promised, wishing for the end a successful rest of the day.

Arriving at the art school, DaHyun sighed freely, because she managed on time. There was still 10 minutes to go up to the desired room and sit down at the piano.

“You came in time for the moment when I was planning to set you off, Miss Kim,” the professor grumbled discontentedly, slamming the journal and leaving the pen to the side, his gaze fixed on the girl's excused smile. - Well, play what was asked.

“Yes, Professor - a little out of breath from running up the stairs,” answered DaHyun, sitting down at the piano and starting to play a familiar tune.

She played everything without hesitation, her melody flowed easily and naturally, it was nice to listen. The professor nodded his head, tapped his right foot on the floor, covered his eyes to fully penetrate the sound.

“Today you played as if a loved one was sitting in front of you,” he said, glancing slyly at the girl, who was blushing at his words. - I liked your new sound. Congratulations, you passed, Miss Kim.

“Thank you,” she got up, bowed, gathered up the sheet music, bowed again, and walked out decorously out the door.

Already where the professor had not seen her, she danced and jumped, screaming joyfully. Her day became joyful and welcoming again. Bouncing, smiling broadly at everyone she met while walking down the stairs, DaHyun left school.

***

Saying goodbye to DaHyun, 8 girls decided not to waste time in vain, and went to prepare for tomorrow's meeting. Today, after recording, thank God, nothing more was foreseen. The rest of the day, plus the whole evening and all night, are free. They asked the company staff to allow them to occupy several, or rather three rooms, in order to prepare. The rooms they found were small, but they had everything they needed. They were faced with hard and difficult work, which included:

- learn the dance;

- distribute vocals;

- create team harmony.

Having wished each other a successful preparation, the girls went into rooms.

One and a half hours later .

NaJeongJi - song T - ARA Day by day .

Three girls were sitting on the floor. With thoughtfully looking at an older friend's phone screen, scrolling over and over again the performance sombenim with their song. Among them, Nayeon was the only one who quickly memorized the choreography; Jung-ji , on the contrary, was the weakest link in their top three in memorization.

“Okay, let's start with the basics,” Nayeon's confident voice sounded in silence . She got up first, then helped the rest of the girls rise. - Repeat after me, okay? - They nodded obediently.

 

MoSaMi - song SNSD Mr. Taxi

- Sana, stop! Momo clapped her hands, stopping her friend from moving. - Stop it, wag your hips! They do not do sombenim - again showed that part of the refrain that they were learning.

- I did not wag my hips! - the girl was indignant, offended by injustice. “This time I did better.”

“You make the same mistake,” Momo patiently explained, again showing how to do it.

- I did the same as you did - did not give up Sana, turning away and looking at Mina, who just stood by and listened to their skirmish. “Tell her, Minari, ” she asked for help from her friend, confident that she would take her side.

“Sorry, Sanatang, but you didn’t,” she said softly, pulling the hair back into the ponytail again.

“You see, but what I mean,” Momo solemnly said, going up to Mina and hugging her around the waist. “Let's start over, you can do it, Sana.” We will do this choreography - reassured the offended girl, extended her hand so she took it, and they hugged.

“I'll try better, girls.”

 

ChaeTzu - song F ( x ) Chu

Quiet. Too quiet. Two girls were sitting in a darkened room, the only light was the light from the laptop screen, where they watched sombenim performances . They often looked at each other, sighing, their gaze spoke for itself.

- What will we do first? - Tzuyu voiced her question , meeting a doomed look from her friend.

- Vocals? - Asked Chaeyoung .

- Or dancing? Asked Tzuyu . “You're good at rap, Chaengie .”

- You sing well too, Jjewi - not crooked,” said Chaeyoung. “You don't have to worry here - the voice sounded very uncertain.”

Quiet. Again silence filled the room, while at the same time:

- We will fail our performance.