Step 11 Fun Attraction (1)

Achieve Success

Dahyun really wanted to go and have fun with the girls, but today all her thoughts were on her older sister. Even though she said it was fine, Dahyun needed to make sure. Therefore, after saying goodbye to Chaeyoung, that is, to the girls, the girl began to quickly type text for her sister:

Are you sure you don't need my help, unnie?

She did not wait long for the answer, he came literally in a minute:

Don't worry Dubu. We're just talking. I feel like I can let go of "us" this time.

At the end, a "heart" and a "cute hug" are placed. It was they who made it clear that she did not need her.

Okay - she exhaled, feeling a little relieved from her heart, her head turned in the direction the girls had gone, - should I catch up with them?

The question hung in the warm air, Dahyun did not dare to take a step, why, she herself could not understand. The call was answered for her by picking up the phone, she did not see the name of the caller, but when she heard the voice, she was delighted:

- Unnie! Are you bored? Oh, are you inviting me? Where? Well, unnie - pouted, asked nicely into the phone - tell me. Where I am? Tell me where you are, I'll come to you myself. No, well. You don't need it, I did it just like that. I liked spending time with you - I began to wave my hands from what I heard, then I listened, looked down the street, looking for a name, after which, sighed deliberately, added: - I am between the street ...

She turned and quickly walked to the cafe where she had just left, no, she did not go there, she just needed a mirror.

- Normal, I look quite normal, but where will they take me? - and again the question was stopped by the hum of a car that stopped beside her.

The car window rolled down and Dahyun saw the smiling face of Mrs. Son and behind the driver's seat of Mr. Son.

“Hello Mr. Son, Mrs. Son,” she bowed, hiding her eyes behind her wide smile, turning them into crescents.

- You're on your own again - Mrs. Son scolded her sweetly, getting out of the car, hugging the girl tightly. - How many times do I have to tell you to contact us without formalities! Really, dear? – stepping away from her, making room for her husband, who also hugged Dahyun.

“That’s right, honey,” Dahyun awkwardly patted his shoulder, nodding in the direction of the car. - Sit down, we're going to have fun.

- Have fun? Dahyun raised an eyebrow as she sat in the back seat, fastening her seat belt while looking at the man and woman sitting in front. “How did you find this place quickly, oppa?” After all, not even a minute has passed

- We were in this area, my wife bought something, besides, we know this cafe very well. We once had our first date here,” Mr. Sleep sounded nostalgically as he started the car, pulling out onto the road.

- So, how did our beauty, not seeing us for a couple of days? - Coquettishly straightening her hair, looking in the mirror, Mrs. Son smiled at her.

- I missed the delightful woman that sits in front - she winked, then, as if noticing the man just now, smiled warmly at him, - and of course she could not fall asleep all night long thinking about the gentleman.

The married couple laughed merrily as they teased each other. Dahyun smiled back with a relaxed smile, with them all serious problems faded into the background. In addition, Eunji unnie wrote that she was doing well, with all the emojis and hearts. And she managed to work today, see Chaeyoung, chat with the girls, now you can think about yourself.

- So, where are we going? Where will we have fun? – quietly singing along to a familiar Son that poured from the speakers, tapping his toes on his leg.

- Surprise - both said in syllables, smiling slyly at her. “You will spend the rest of the day with us today, Dahyun. Honestly, we ourselves haven’t gone there for a long time, so we’re a little worried, but you are with us and we are safe – they said hinting at something, Dahyun could only nod in response.

- Tell me at least what the fun is connected with? she tried again, when their car slid smoothly around the corner, stopped at a traffic light, letting the rushing cars pass ahead, and drove on. Dahyun was curious and still worried if the outfit was okay for the upcoming fun.

- Hmm, honey, what do you say, can we open the cards?

“We’re almost there, you better close your eyes Dahyun and keep them closed, I’ll tell you when to open it,” the woman fussed, leaning closer to her husband, whispering something in his ear. Dahyun just had to comply.

*

- How much longer do we have to go, Jeong? You said you knew a shortcut to the amusement park, which was supposed to take time… let me remind you, 20 minutes, and we’ve already been walking for more than 20 minutes, Nayeon complained disappointedly to her friend walking in front, who also ignored her for all 20 minutes while she proved that they were winding in circles.

“Don’t noi, unnie, this doesn’t suit you,” Jihyo chuckled, sticking out her tongue at Nayeon’s frown, took Jeongyeon’s arm, looked at her ingratiatingly, “Will you buy me ice cream upon arrival?” Will you buy? – she clapped her eyelashes for fidelity, hoping that her charms still work on her friend.

- I also want ice cream - having heard from the corner of her ear about the yummy, she ran up and took Jeongyeon Sang under her other hand. Will you buy me too?

"Why are you two alone buying ice cream?" Momo joined Sana, walking a little ahead of the trio, she pouted offendedly, showing her aegyo . “Jeonyoung-unnie,” she drawled, making a “niko-niko-ni” movement , “ will you buy me one too?”

“Momoring,” gasped Sana and Nayeon, holding their hearts, looking at the girl in love, “please don’t do this, or at least warn us in advance so that we are ready,” clutching their cheeks to cover the heat.

- In general, you need to ask like this only near the very entrance to the park - Nayeon said, having recovered a little, - with such a pace, we will get there by the closing.

“Don’t mumble, grandma, there’s nothing left for us,” but the thoughtful tone in Jeongyeon’s voice, when she wanted to turn left, but then changed her mind and turned right, didn’t disappear from anyone.

- Uh-huh - Nayeon wasn't even offended by the word "grandmother", she was so tired of walking, and the sun interfered with normal movement. She looked back to where the little ones were walking, her gaze lingering on Mina's ridiculous gait. She smiled slightly, then laughed louder, pointing at her, and said with tenderness in her voice:

- You are such a charming Penguin, Minari, I like you so much - she waited for the girl, hugged her shoulders, looked at her for a long time, and then asked: - If I choose the easiest attraction, will you ride with me?

"Unless he's scary," Mina's quiet voice sounded softly, shyly accepting care from the older unnie.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are having their quiet conversation, or rather they are trying to, because they are constantly interrupted by loud laughter, an attempt to flirt with a Japanese trio, complaints from their oldest friend.

But, if you listen closely, you can hear excerpts from their dialogue, which begins with a simple question from Tzuyu:

- Do you like Dahyun-unnie?

Simple for a girlfriend, but why is Chaeyoung so difficult to answer?

- Of course, I like it, as do you all - walks away with the easiest answer he can think of at the moment.

Tzuyu does not accept such an answer, because she saw with her own eyes that this is not “like everyone else”, it is something deeper.

“You were jealous of that girl who later turned out to be her older sister,” she remarked, carefully following Chaeyoung’s expression.

- What the heck, Chewie? There was no jealousy, a defensive response, as expected.

“You didn’t like that Dahyun-unnie was always distracted by that girl – another attack from Tzuyu, then seeing that her friend didn’t give up and started coming up with other excuses for denial, she decided to make another observation of hers. “The whole time Dahyun-unnie was talking, you were looking at her lips. Did you remember your kiss?

Chaeyoung freezes, her heart for some unknown reason begins to beat its own separate rhythm, as soon as their kiss surfaced before her eyes.

It's true, Chaeyoung never forgot their kiss for a minute.

It's true, but she refused to say it out loud. Kept in the depths of my heart. After all, this is the only thing that is “them”, everything else is just words, just conversations, just smiles, sometimes touches and timid looks. They have nothing else in common.

“It’s okay if you want to see more of her, Chaeyoung,” Tzuyu remarks, pleased to have given her a push in the right direction. “If you want to hear her voice right now, it’s okay to dial her number.” After thinking, Tzuyu added, catching an interested glance from Nayeon, subtly raising her finger up as if to say “done.”

Nayeon nods in satisfaction, showing "I knew you could be relied upon" in response.

- What do you think our Tofu is doing now? she asks in a voice, drawing attention to herself with this question. “Maybe we should give her a call, don’t you think?”

- I'm for it - Sana jumps up in place, forgetting about ice cream, quickly approaches Nayeon. Will you give me the phone as soon as she answers? I want to hear her voice.

"I want to hear her sweet voice too," Momo asked.

- Hey, what about ice cream? I almost agreed to give it to you for free,” Jeongyeon said a little offended, noticing that everyone left her just by mentioning Dahyun’s name.

“Ha ha ha,” Nayeon laughed, pleased with the effect, “see how easy it is to win them over to my side. I agree to call her and even persuade her to join us if Jeongyeon confirms that we are lost - I put forward my own conditions, but while the voice was saying one thing, my hands were already holding the phone, and my fingers were pressing a familiar number.

And then there were long beeps, after the click of breathless Dahyun’s voice:

- Nayeon-unnie, I'm sorry now...

“Dahyun,” Nayeon began without listening to the girl, being on her own wave…

- Tofu - joyful Sana shouted into the phone.

“Dahyunie, come have some fun with us.” Momo her aegyo mode.

“We almost reached the amusement park, if you are free, come, it will be fun,” Tzuyu said in a normal voice, nodding to Chaeyoung to say something.

“Dahyun-unnie, let’s have some fun together,” Chaeyoung said as she turned away and quickly moved away from Nayeon, covering her face with her hands.

- Girls, I'm sorry, but I'm already here. I met good friends and they gave me such a pleasant surprise. So if you want, we can meet here. I'll be waiting for you near the clock tower. Just write or call me first, okay? If you don't mind, I'll introduce you to good people.

“We will definitely be there, Dahyun-chan/Tofu,” SaMoJiMi and Tzuyu’s quiet calm voice assured her in chorus. Just wait for us, we'll be there soon!

“Hurry up, I’ll be waiting for you ,” Dahyun let out a chuckle, she didn’t see or hear the next scene unfolding after a brief conversation with her.

Silent scene.

10 seconds later.

- Jeongyeon!!! We are lost because of you! If we don't make it to meet Dahyunie/Tofu, you'll be without dinner/sleep on the couch/we won't talk to you/I won't laugh at your jokes/sorry unnie, but I won't let you interact with my dogs.

- Hey girls, don't be so harsh! Give me one more chance! pleaded (Jungyeon never begged!), seeing how everyone walked past her, leaving her far behind.

- You heard us, the rest is up to you.

*

Lotte Theme Park World , that's where Dahyun and the Son couple were brought. After she opened her eyes, her lips stretched into the widest smile, her small fists shook in the air with childish joy, the girl even made strange dance movements with her pelvis.

Mr. Sleep proudly smiled at his wife, showing that he, too, understands something about such surprises for young girls.

Mrs. Son smiled happily seeing such a reaction from the girl.

How do you like our surprise?

- Very! Unnie, oppa, this is the best surprise ever! She ran up to them and hugged them, still dancing in place. This is my first time in such a big park! I'm all excited with impatience to try out all these rides! Although I am afraid of heights, but here I am ready to overcome my fear! - the girl chirped enthusiastically, looking around the park with childlike enthusiasm.

- If this is your first time, then here's the plan. We first show you everything, tell you, share our impressions. We used to take our princess here once, although it was a long time ago, but it still doesn’t change the fact that it was fun, Mr. Son suggested, letting the ladies go ahead through the imposing fairy-tale gates to the amusement park. “But first, how about cotton candy, girls?” - As always, he was attentive to any little things that are connected with his wife, Mr. Son immediately noticed where Mrs. Son was looking.

Two pairs of pleading eyes looked back at him.

How nice it would be if Chaeyoung could be here with us.

- My lady, I want to ride there - grabbing a woman by the hand, the one that is not busy with cotton candy, enthusiastically pointed to the carousel, from which people had just left. - Can? - the girl's face lit up from the consent of his wife, and without wasting time they were already standing in line for tickets.

- I'll shoot you here - pointing to my phone, - don't worry, dear, I'll take great photos - he smiled at them.

Dahyun giggled as she mounted the toy horse, but first she gallantly helped Mrs. Son to sit next to her. Their hands clasped and didn't let go as the merry-go-round went round, bringing them back to their childhood again. Mrs. Son's face flushed a little, the wrinkles around her eyes laughed as well as her eyes, her lips smiled as a woman's pleasant laugh rose from . Dahyun once again admired the profile of a beautiful woman, warmly warmed in her heart, giving birth to lines for a new melody in her thoughts. She wanted to take the piano and start playing. She felt that the melody composed would be romantic, a little sad and light. For a long time there was no such impatience to sit down at your "soulful" instrument.

I so want to meet her daughter. I want to see if she really looks like Lady Son.

The carousel stopped, Dahyun and Mrs. Son's faces flushed with laughter turned to each other.

What are you thinking, Dahyun? Mrs. Son asked softly, noticing the dreamy look in her eyes.

- If I were free, I would fall in love with your daughter, unnie. Definitely, I would fall in love - firmly nodded her head, helping her to get off the toy horse. “You are so beautiful, my lady, my heart is beating so loudly in my heart right now,” she said sincerely, taking the hand that she held in her palm, put it on her heart, proving.

“Oh, Dahyun, I’m embarrassed.” While fanning herself at the sudden compliment, Mrs. Son distinctly heard the girl’s heartbeat. - You're making me blush.

“You are beautiful, Lady Son,” Dahyun said again as she let her out first from the attraction, gently leading her to the handsome, elegant man who was hiding his phone after taking many pictures of the laughing ladies.

He had not seen or heard the laughter, the carefree laughter of his wife for a long time, he was fascinated by the voice that again knocked like a bell in his heart. He fell in love with his wife all over again.

So when they approached, he leaned over and stole a quick sweet kiss from his girlfriend, further embarrassing the woman.

- Dear, why are you ... in front of everyone ... it's so embarrassing.

“Just laying claim to such a beautiful girl and telling everyone that you belong to me. Let them envy - without embarrassment, the man said honestly, kissing his wife again, only now on the cheek.

“It’s just that you made Lady Son jealous of me, oppa,” Dahyun joked, defusing the awkward situation between them.

- True, I was jealous, oh, what can I do, I'm even jealous of a girl - Mr. Son picked up the joke, winking, grinning at both of them.

“You’re jealous for no reason because Dahyun confessed to me a minute ago…”

- What? - playfully frowned, possessively hugged the woman by the shoulders, pressing him to him. Have you been confessed in love without my consent?

“Haha,” the woman laughed softly, tearing herself away from her husband’s arms, winking at him cheerfully, then escaping, ran away from him, hid behind Dahyun’s back, peeked out from behind and showed him her tongue, “yes, Dahyun confessed to me, and I answered her with consent .

“Yes, yes, I confessed – bouncing off Mr. Son’s grasping playful hands, my wife burst into laughter from behind, “I confessed that if I were free, I would definitely fall in love with your daughter,” smiling at the playful chase, having fun with every step, said Dahyun.

Just at that moment, Nayeon called.

"So who do you want to introduce us to?" Mrs. Son asked breathlessly after a long laugh, allowing her husband to put his arm around her waist.

- We will not be superfluous? After all, we are good enough for you… - "parents" were interrupted by a wave of Dahyun's hands:

Come on, they won't mind. This is not the main thing - I began to walk excitedly back and forth - the main thing is that the girl I'm in love with is coming here! Unnie, what should I do?! How should I deal with Chaeyoung? It will be like a date. Date , oh my god!

- Chaeyoung? Our daughter's name is also "Chaeyoung" - we looked at each other, but seeing such a restless girl, we decided to first calm her down, then ask about Chaeyeon's surname.

It can't be such a coincidence that both girls with the name "Chaeyoung" turn out to be the same person, right?