Step 12 Fun Attraction (2)

Achieve Success

Chaeyoung didn't hurry, definitely didn't quicken her pace, outpacing even Jeongyeon, who confidently led them to the exit. The girls who teased all the way eventually took pity on Jeongyeon and helped him find a way out. It turned out that they just had to turn the corner, walk only some ten steps, and they arrived at a place indicating where to go next.

Their journey took another 10 minutes and, lo and behold, they finally entered through the gate to the attractions.

Chaeyoung did not look around, as if she did not look out at one girl, even when Tzuyu pointed at someone, she did not begin to feel nervous.

No, definitely not, why should she be nervous?

It's just a meeting.

But as soon as the girl turned around at Nayeon's call, illuminating their distance with her bright smile, Chaeyoung's heart did somersaults.

Her whole body was shaking with nervous trembling. The experienced eyes of the members perfectly noticed all this, but they could only hope that their friend would pull herself together.

DaHyun got closer to them.

“Nayeon-unnie, girls,” DaHyun chirped happily, holding a teddy bear in her hands and pink cotton in her other hand. - You made it in time, let's go have fun! DaHyun beamed as she looked back.

- Who are you looking for? Have we interrupted your date again? - Jihyo winked at her cheerfully as she looked around at the presents.

“Haha, you guessed it, Jihyo-unnie – laughing, did not deny the obvious DaHyun – but my date is now going to ride on the Ferris wheel. They are now over there - she raised her eyes to the wheel, to the very top - they are meeting the sunset.

- Oh, how romantic! Sana exclaimed, looking at DaHyun, shifting on her feet, folding her hands behind her, she shyly asked: - Can we also ride there?

- Of course, - DaHyun agreed, - we can all start with him - assuming that everyone will ride, but seeing how upset Sana was, she quickly recovered: - I don't mind riding it with you, unnie.

- Is it true? Sana jumped up, giggling happily as she approached DaHyun and kissed her on the cheek. - Thank you.

- Hey Sana, don't bother our DaHyun! We also want to be alone with her! Momo and Jihyo shouted indignantly.

Jeongyeon also wanted to shout, but two piercing glances from her friends made her shut up.

“I brought you here,” she muttered, frowning.

- You led us for more than an hour - pounced on her, and without letting her say, continued: - We could stay longer with DaHyun, and not some 30 minutes of the remaining time!

- I apologized, and you forgave me - Jeongyeon did not give up.

- Unnie is enough to stop, let's go for a ride on the rides - calmly stopped the debate Tzuyu, leading the quiet Chaeyoung, stopping next to DaHyun, greeted her, asking: - We definitely didn't interfere with you, DaHyun-unnie?

- No, it's all right, Tzuyu, - the girl reassured her, - they are wonderful people, I feel comfortable with them.

- You say "they", so you came here with a few people? - Nayeon stated with curiosity, holding Mina by the arm, she already noted the attraction to herself, where Mina and possibly Momo were taken a little later.

“Yes, I was invited here by a couple, a husband and wife,” DaHyun nodded, glancing towards the Ferris wheel again, noticing that the booth with them had landed. “Very wonderful people, wait, I’ll introduce you to them now,” DaHyun said excitedly, ran to the exiting adult couple with gifts.

*

- Is it just me or do these girls next to DaHyun look very familiar? - Ms. Son asked her husband as she adjusted her clothes as she stepped out of the Ferris wheel booth.

“I can hear the voice of Nayeon and Jihyo even here, dear, so I don’t think you are mistaken,” said Mr. Son, narrowing his eyes, offering his wife to take his hand.

“Then doesn’t that mean that the girls that DaHyun ie wants to introduce us to…” She didn’t manage to finish her thought, as a happy DaHyun appeared next to them, a little out of breath from running, quickly saying:

- She's here, unnie! She came, what should I do?

- Do not be nervous, just behave as usual - Mr. Son said for his wife, perfectly understanding the condition of the girl, because he himself was quite nervous while waiting for Chaeyoung's mother at one time.

- Those girls with whom you wanted to introduce us, have already arrived? – asked Mrs. Son, when approaching 8 girls, she began to make sure that she was right.

- Yes, - DaHyun nodded, passing the teddy bear and cotton into her hands. - They are over there - pointed to 8 girls.

- And Chaeyoung...

- Oh, do you see that short girl over there with the tall girl? The high name is Tzuyu, and my beloved DaHyun simply did not have time to finish her thought when she heard the surprised voice of Chaeyoung addressed to the couple Son :

- Mother? Dad? What are you doing here?

*

Mother? Dad? - DaHyun's head rang as she stared in shock as Chaeyoung ran towards the married couple and hugged them with a happy expression. " So I've been having fun with Chaeyoung's parents all this time?! Oh my god, I was flirting with Chaeyoung's mom!

- Hello - the rest of the girls greeted them sincerely when they came up behind Chaeyoung. – DaHyun ie , so who did you want to introduce us to? - they turned to the silent girl, who did not know where to put her eyes from embarrassment and fidgeted.

- Um ... well - she stuttered, it is not typical of a always confident and unshakable girl.

- I think she wants to say that she wanted to introduce us - Mr. Son smiled good-naturedly, approaching DaHyun, hugging his shoulders encouragingly. - After all, we are her date today, - the man smiled again, noticing a cute blush on his pale face.

- Date? - everyone asked (very loudly and very surprised, the loudest of the voices was the voice of Chaeyoung).

Why are you so surprised, princess? Can't we go on a date with a pretty girl? - Mrs. Son winked at her daughter, completely stunned by the whole situation, she also joined them, hugged DaHyun's blushing waist, resting her chin on her forearm.

Chaeyoung shook her head, trying to erase the vision in front of her, hoping that everything that her brain sees now is not a figment of her imagination.

But no, it's all true.

Her parents are flirting (teasing) with DaHyun, who only hugs the prizes she won for her and blushes.

What's happening? How do they know DaHyun-unnie?

- Wait, - Jeongyeon gasped as she pointed at them, suddenly remembering all of Chaeyoung’s stories about “my parents are dating someone” and “my mom never stops admiring some girl” - so you’ve been with DaHyun all this time ?

- Yes, this is our very love - the Son couple smiled wider, hugging the shy girl more tightly. “But we’re all standing here, let’s go have some fun,” Mr. Son realized when his gaze accidentally slipped to the big clock at the entrance, noticing how much time was left before the park closed. – DaHyun, where else do you want to go? – gently asked the man, glancing at her with his soft eyes.

- We also wanted to ride there - coughing to clear , which was dry from nerves, DaHyun pointed to the high tower, from where people were now screaming.

- Exactly, then we went - he nodded, turning all his attention to DaHyun and his wife, - our date continues. Sorry girls, princess see you at home.

“Have a good time, oppa,” the girls answered in unison, still not deviated from what they heard and saw.

- To you too, girls, - the Son couple waved, taking DaHyun away from them, then seemed to wake up, turned around, looked at the offended Chaeyoung, smiled at her: - Chaeyoung, I’m sorry, but today DaHyun ie is mine, - teasingly showed her tongue, then winked cheerfully at her daughter, as if the schoolgirl bounced while walking, snuggling closer to DaHyun, began to whisper something in her ear.

- I can't believe you're sure your parents weren't changed, Chaeng ? – Jihyo clarified, marveling at the behavior of an adult couple, who literally turned into high school students in love who came on their first date before our eyes.

- I'm not sure, this is the first time I see them like this - exhaled Chaeyoung, turning away from the removing trio, put her hands in her pockets, added: - Which attraction shall we go to? – thus making it clear that the conversation is over.

The girls did not insist, but they decided to themselves that tomorrow, when meeting with DaHyun, they would ask everything.

They were incredibly curious.

- I don't know about you, but Mina and I are going there, - Nayeon said, still holding the girl's hand in her hand. “We don’t have much time,” she threw a sidelong displeased glance towards Jeongyeon, - so let’s go. Momo, you too.

- Argh , girls, I already apologized - moaned from the injustice of Jeongyeon, when everyone began to disperse to the selected attractions. How many more excuses do I have for today? It's just an amusement park, he won't go anywhere, he will stand here and wait for us to come back here with DaHyun. And then you'll flirt with Dubu to your heart's content, Jeongyeon muttered to herself as she trailed after them.

- You're being dramatic, Jeongie, - Sana giggled, suddenly hugging the girl and pulling her into a crushing hug. – We forgave you a long time ago, Nayeon-unnie just decided to tease you in the end.

- Is it true? - Unusually for her, Jeongyeon hugged Sana back, accepting affection from her friend.

- Of course, - Sana assured her, then her gaze turned in the direction where NaMoMi had gone, noticing how panicked Momo was staring at her, turning away from MiNayeon for a second . Sana blew her a kiss and a heart for good luck.

- Besides, stop moping on such a sunny day, let’s go for a ride. - She dragged Jeongyeon, who did not resist, along with her. - We only have 15 minutes left - Sana said cheerfully, taking her arm and speeding up.

*

- So you like our princess? - Mr. Son asked, standing in line for the attraction where they had agreed to go for a ride.

- Yes, -  DaHyun said shyly, still not looking directly at the couple, then, as if plucking up courage, she looked and added: - I am in love with her.

- We see - Mrs. Son said simply, exchanging glances with her husband.

- I'm sorry - the girl decided to apologize, not boldly squeezing a smile.

- Are you asking for forgiveness for loving our Chaeng ?

- No, - DaHyun answered quickly.

- That's right, it's not worth it. In fact, we are so happy, - she exchanged glances with her husband again, he smiled affirmatively at her, - now we can see you all the time, and not temporarily. We're not going to miss this chance, right, dear?

- You're not angry? - DaHyun asked hesitantly, covering half of her face with a toy.

Why should we be angry? You didn't know you were talking about our Chaeyoung, did you? - Mrs. Son tenderly raised her hand to her head and straightened the stray curl behind the reddened ear of the girl. “Stop thinking nonsense to yourself, DaHyun. Let’s better think about how to get your girlfriend,” she added cheerfully, then openly laughed at DaHyun’s surprised expression.

- Will you help me win your daughter?

They don't tease me, do they? I'm a girl, their daughter is also a girl, do they mind that two girls will meet?

- Do not mind. We like our "future son-in-law" - as if reading the written questions in the eyes of DaHyun, Mr. Son answered for both of them.

*

Momo asks the question for the umpteenth time:

Why did Nayeon-unnie think this ride was safe?

There is really nothing safe in it, because if it were, then she would not now hold on to the railings as if her life depended on it. She looked at Mina, who was sitting opposite her, catching her gaze, tried to smile confidently, but lost her smile in a matter of seconds, when their "ship" sharply spun around its axis.

Next to them, Nayeon squealed, but a satisfied smile did not leave her face, showing everyone her front hare teeth. She was having fun like a child and seeing Mina's soft (according to Momo: definitely in love ) look, Momo somehow felt that they were the third wheel between them.

In order not to feel like that, Momo called Nayeon:

- Unnie! How many minutes does this attraction last? - cold with horror when her eyes notice other people rushing towards their "boat".

- Momo, dodge! – screams like a crazy Nayeon, bursting into laughter.

- How?! - Momo squeals in response, turns the steering wheel in a panic, but instead of right, she directs their “boat” to the left and almost crashes into a neighboring “boat”.

She closes her eyes, fearfully imagining them flipping over and falling into the water.

- It's all right, Momo-chan, - Mina says calmly, after a while, after their collision, - you can open your eyes.

Momo hesitantly opens her right eye, then the other, opens , but nothing comes out of it, because she sees the neighbor's "boat" lying upside down next to them, and people are being picked up by a rescue boat.

She looks at MiNayeon in bewilderment , the latter simply points to Mina, in her voice one can hear reverence for her:

- She is our guardian angel, Momo.

- Mina ... - an attempt to ask was unsuccessful, as she was interrupted by a whistle, which spoke of the end of their skiing on the lake.

- Mina was able to seize the initiative in time, she was able to intercept the steering wheel and twist. We received only a scratch on the "ship" and a push - instead of it, Nayeon answered, clinging to Mina and not letting go of her until they stood on solid ground.

- Minari - Momo sobbed from overwhelming emotions, tightly hugged her friend, who, in response, gently her back with her palm, - you are our guardian angel. Thank you.

- Yes, thank you, Minari, - Nayeon said while hugging them both, then pulling away from them, regaining the ability to smile, took their hands, dragged them to another attraction that she thought about as they walked here.

- Nayeon-unnie, I don't want any more, - Momo whined, resisting Nayeon's power.

- Where are we going? - without creating obstacles, Mina asked, not taking her admiringly loving gaze from Nayeon's back.

- I promise, this time it’s definitely light and harmless. - Answering the question, Nayeon playfully winked at them, squeezing their hands tighter so that none of them would refuse or simply run away.

Momo raised her eyes up as if asking the sky:

Why, of all people, our Minari fell in love with Nabongi? If she fell in love with another person, I wouldn’t suffer now - Momo sighed dramatically, meekly going to the next “harmless” attraction.

*

Jihyo is having fun with all her heart, her eyes sparkle, her lips have a wide childish smile, she seems to be shining. All anxieties, regrets or banal fatigue go away with adrenaline when she, squealing, falls down from a 20-meter tower. Seat belts fastened tightly around her waist, she holds on to them herself, her fingers white with tension, her heart pounding like crazy in her chest. Legs dangle from the canopy and the leader feels like she's floating. Feeling of freedom.

Beside her, she hears squealing from Sana and screaming from Chaeyoung, ridiculous words from Tzuyu and curses from Jeongyeon (“ We need to talk to her about this later,” the leader notes to himself).

She's so happy to be here with her friends. This elusive feeling of immense happiness overwhelms her whole being.

Tomorrow they will continue preparing for the debut.

From tomorrow morning, they will no longer be able to find a free moment to go out on their own, without additional security.

“Today you can have fun like ordinary people, but tomorrow be prepared for the hard work of an idol ,” the director warned her today before they went here. - So relax, have fun.

Tomorrow has not yet come, so now ordinary girls were having fun on the rides, enjoying every second of freedom.