Prologe

Achieve Success

The survival show ended and 8 joyfully crying faces descended from the scene. They were able to cope with depression and their bad thoughts in 5 months that they would never debut. They had to work hard and prove to the producer that they have the spark that he so wanted to see. Talent and charisma. Sincerity and honesty. Always be grateful to the people that were able to devote their time to them.

Their families, too, with tears in their eyes tightly hugged, congratulated. The producer was standing there, a fatherly smile shining on his face. Still, it was not for nothing that he chose them, they personified his company in every sense:

JiHyo - the main vocals, an intern with 10 years of experience, she would still lose a couple of pounds, an energetic girl. Many of the trainees called her name when it was necessary to answer the question of whom they would choose in Major. She was like a “mommy” to them. Therefore, he decided that she would become a leader.

Nayeon is the oldest, trustworthy, and her team has always received the highest score. You can rely on her, she’s like a wall for a group. Big sister for them. Her voice is not as stable as Jihe or Jeongyeon , but it had its own flavor. She will always support the leader, in any situation will help out.

Jeongyeon is a chic girl with a high range in her voice. He watched her for a long time, and saw how caring and loving she was. Another support for younger participants.

This trinity knew best of all what it means to be in “one step from the debut”. They knew how hard work lay ahead.

The producer looked in the direction where the Japanese trios were located, another successful investment in the company. Each of them has its own charisma, which is difficult to resist.

Momo is currently the best dancer of his agency. Hardworking girl, he often saw her in the rehearsal room when he returned from training. We still need to work with her facial expression, but he knows that in the future she will become a great dancer. She will be respected and proud.

Sana is not an ordinary person, a 4D girl, it seems that she can only laugh, but no, she dances and sings no worse than Momo. She can quickly settle the conflict, and so naturally, as if it did not exist. Many more talents that he did not reveal are hidden in her pocket.

Mina is a 1-year intern, but all of his choreographers insisted that she was what he needed. Ballerina with 11 years of experience. Her desire was great, so strong that she was able to overcome the boundary of the ballet school, to become the Black Swan for k-pop. Quiet, shy, but when dancing, do not look away. The voice is quiet, soft. Her image corresponds to the word "charm."

Two more girls remained that simply amazed him with their enthusiasm. Maknae Group.

Chaeyoung is a confident girl with excellent vocals, dance and she is simply gorgeous in turnips. She was cool and charismatic, therefore, without hesitation, he immediately chose her. A girl with a dreamy aura a child whom one so desires to protect.

Tzuyu is the youngest of the participants, a very beautiful girl from Taiwan. She still had a weak voice, and she did not show herself in dancing, but the audience chose her.

Here are 8 members of the new female group JYP - TWICE. Today they will spend time with families, and tomorrow they will move to a hostel, live and work together. From tomorrow their preparations for the debut will begin. Time-consuming work on yourself, it’s even better to show the result, only now not for the producer, but for their fans.

He was confident that the group, which he has collected, will become as respected, and they will be the future trainees, as well as national group SNSD. Already, they are called the younger copy of sombenim. No, they will not be their copy; they will have a new sound, inherent only to them.

***

The new house seemed huge to them, and empty, unpopulated. He met them with 3 rooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. The fridge was packed with delicious and wholesome food. A large black sofa occupied half the living room, but it could fit all 8 girls.

One room is large, there could accommodate 4 people, then there was a room for 2 people, in the last room there was a bunk bed and another, opposite. The girls were surprised to see her, then decided to ask the producer.

The girls gathered in the living room, discussed that without a cake this is not a move, we followed him to the store. JiHyo, Sana, and Chaeyoung remained to decorate the house.

- Housewarming! - shouted the girls in chorus, clapping her hands. Their bright faces were reflected in the reflection of sparks of lighted candles on the cake, and then stood in the middle of their circle.

- Let's make a wish, and then all the behind with candles –say JiHyo, when their voices are silenced.

Everyone agreed, folded their hands in a prayer pose, covered their eyes and silently, asked for the successful promotion of the group, prayed that the participants would not get sick and their songs would take first place.

- 1, 2, 3! - exclaimed in unison and together blew out the candles on the cake, and then applauded again. They didn’t eat a cake, but smeared it on their faces, which they did. Now the year will definitely be successful!

After the gala dinner, the girls decided to play in the KNB to find out who would live in which room. In the first seconds, it became clear that a large room would be occupied -JiHyo, Nayeon , Sana and Mina, they all threw away the paper.

The second round determined the winners Jeongyeon and Momo, they threw a stone. Automatically the youngest got that room with a bunk bed. They took their luggage and went to lay out in new rooms.

Half an hour later they met again, wanted to discuss the beginning of their new life, but it became clear that they were too tired and almost fell asleep on the go, so they wished good night and went to bed.

Tomorrow is new day; full-scale preparations for the debut will begin.

***

Park Jinyeon also prepared for tomorrow, sitting in his home office, he made a schedule for the group. From tomorrow, he will communicate with them as a new group, and not with interns. From the morning until late in the evening they will have to sweat, give all the best .

Having compiled a work schedule, looking at the clock, I saw that the time had long passed past midnight, carefully removed it from the table, changed clothes and went to bed.

**

At that moment, when the girls of the new group crossed the threshold of their house, an airplane landed at the airport, a few minutes later two girls who did not look alike went down the ramp, but nevertheless they were sisters. A girl with red hair color ran down the ramp down, hastily, she was eager to enter the land of Seoul, because her love walked on this land.

- DaHyun, don’t rush like that, anyway you won’t see her here. They only made their debut, which means it’s too early for them to go to the airports anymore, the black-haired girl calmly said, slowly going down after her, reaching for her mobile phone, dialing a familiar number. “We are in Seoul,” she answered, to the question asked at the end of the line. - Yes, I will do everything to make our Dubu noticeable...

 

Five months ago

“I want to tell you something,” the girl said decisively, standing in front of her family.

- What happened, Dahyunie? You look so worried.

“I fell in love,” she answered shortly.

“We are so happy for you.” And who is this guy, what's his name? Do we know him? - everyone was delighted, although his father frowned.

- Her name is Son Chaeyoung, and she is a member of the show "16".

 

Four months ago

- What happened, why are you crying? Did someone offend you? Well, say something, you break my heart - my mother and sister asked, watching their cheerful DaHyun fill with tears, lying on the couch, in front of the TV turned off, where the background music from the show “16” was playing.

“Chaeyoung,” squeezed herself through a cry, “she ... she ... became ... Minor ...”

“Is that all?!” Are you upset about this? - They sighed with relief, sitting down next to the girl, gently the head, said, “Everything will be fine, this is not the end of the missions, is it?”

“But ... there were only a couple of episodes left, at the beginning it was said that there would be only 10-12 episodes,” DaHyun sobbed, turning and looking at her family. “What if she doesn't make her debut?”

- Don’t talk nonsense, Dubu, she will debut, she is a talented girl. She has many advantages than disadvantages. She is good in dance, and in singing, and in rap - the elder sister listed the virtues.

- You think so? - With hope in her eyes, she asked.

- Trust Chaeyoung, Dubu more.

 

Three months ago

- Eunji, mom, dad, I decided! I decided to go to Seoul, become a trainee and marry Chaeyoung! - With complete confidence in her abilities, DaHyun shared the news, dazzling everyone present in her own words.

Two and a half months ago

- She will make her debut in TWICE!!!

 

A month ago

The family council took place late at night when DaHyun was sleeping sweetly in her bed.

“Our Dubu is determined to settle in Seoul,” Mom began.

“You understand that we won’t let her go alone ...” the father continued.

“Yes, and how can she get closer to her girlfriend, if she knows nothing about dancing, singing, she never did this with us,” Mom finished, glancing towards her older sister, who was still silent.

- Do not worry, I will do everything to be noticed as soon as possible. We have a special talent from DaHyun, and I will use it as soon as we arrive in Seoul.

“It’s such a fortune that we have relatives in Seoul, we agreed that you would stay there.” Surprisingly, they supported us when we explained the situation. But still, with the money, we will help you, we will leave the rest to you, Eunji.

“I will do everything to make our DaHyun happy.” I even made a plan, now look how it is for you - I handed the folded sheet of paper to my parents. Those carefully studied him, nodded their heads.

“With this plan, we will definitely succeed. We like it, Eunji.

 

There are 100 days left before the TWICE debut .