Step 3. Acquaintance

Achieve Success

Miyu Mina stretched sweetly in bed, stretching her body under the covers, gradually opening her eyes. The still unintelligible look lazily ran through the room, which she shares with three members. There was silence in the room, except for it no one else woke up. Reaching for the phone, the girl looked at the time.

09:03 a.m.

It's time to get up, but not hunting, because today is a day off from work. Fully at their disposal. We didn’t make any plans, but for some reason Mina thought that they would go for a walk in the park, maybe for rides.

We talked a lot about them yesterday.

The girl stretched herself again, raised herself to her elbows, then sat in bed, dangling her legs across the bed, stood up. She ran her palm through her hair, tousled, yawned, slipped on slippers, and left the room. The living room met her with the bright light of a sunbeam, which walked freely through the expanses, looking into different corners. Having closed her eyes, she scratched an eyebrow, walked barefoot into the kitchen, and looked into the refrigerator.

-Fine, enough food for breakfast - she whispered, closing the door and leaving. Her path ran to the bathroom, where she could put herself in order, in front of a household routine.

JiHyo followed Mina after only 10 minutes. Her friends were still sleeping, only Mina's place was empty. She knew where to look for a girl.

-Good morning, Minari, - she greeted, peering into the kitchen. - What are you doing?

-Cooking breakfast, - she smiled sweetly at Mina's girl, covering her refrigerator with her hip, as her hands were busy. - Just you got up?

-Now I'm going to wake everyone up. How much can you sleep? - But didn’t move anywhere, she came up and began to help Mina. - What can be prepared from these products? Hm.

-I think scrambled eggs and maybe beef steaks, - heard Jeongyeon's sleepy voice.

- You can also have a couple of pancakes - the answer came from Nayeon that followed the girl.

- Oh, I want pancakes! Momo shouted excitedly, coming closer to the stove.

-I don't mind either, - Sana assented, and hugging Momo from behind and watching Mina knock eggs in a deep plate.

-You interfere, - Mina muttered. - Go clean yourself up and wake up maknae.

- Yes, ma'am - bouncing cheerfully, answered the choir of Sana and Momo.

***

Park Jin Yong woke up early in the morning too. He also had nothing planned today, but he still got up, put himself in order, left the house and went to the company. In addition to being an artist, he is also a director of the company.

Entering the office, he the laptop, checked his mail. The first thing that caught his eye was a letter from his vocal coach Pak MinJy. The day before, she came up to him and asked for his permission to leave for a month and a half for personal reasons. He knew her well and therefore agreed, but on one condition that she would lead a replacement.

- My friend has a younger sister, she is only 20 years old, but she plays the piano perfectly and her hearing is excellent. It has helped me to compose a program in which our artists are now studying - he said, first, than to voice the question:

-I would like to see this girl. Will she agree?

- Today I’ll ask, but I think I’ll agree.

Here in this letter was the answer to his question. He opened the letter, read:

Director Pak, she’s starting work tomorrow, as you and I agreed.”

- Great news. You won’t have to think who to look for. It is interesting to watch and listen to her vocal achievements.

***

The vocal coach, who wrote a letter to her boss in the morning, now with a bated breath dialed the familiar number of the girl she met purely by chance in the restaurant where Kim's sisters came to celebrate. Honestly, she could not even imagine that she would see her first love in Seoul.

After so many years, she recognized her immediately. Kim Eunji has grown up, she became even more beautiful than before. As soon as their performances were over, she did not lose time, she came up. Surprisingly, Eunji remembered her, and not only remembered, but also invited her to her home, and they made up for lost time. Sub n or about the past, told us how to live after high school, and then talked about today.

So she learned the sweet story of her younger sister's love for Son Chaeyoung. She then did not pretend that she knew this girl, but hinted that she was a vocal coach at JYP .

She decided to help fulfill the dream of becoming closer to her beloved, and who knows, maybe everything will work out for them.

So she called:

-Eunji, great news for you. Your DaHyun will be able to see his girlfriend tomorrow morning.

-How did you do it, MJ? I can’t get through for a couple of months.

- Well, I told you that I work as a vocal coach. So, I have to go home for a month and a half, and I proposed your sister's candidacy. I need a replacement.

- Seriously? - The girl did not believe her ears.

- Yes. Now everything depends on your sister - knowing well before the story why they now live here in Seoul.

-I love you, MinJy, you're the best. When you return, I invite you to a date - without thinking of the consequences, she promptly suggested.

- A romantic date? - She asked hopefully, although she knew that she would be refused.

-Then we'll see, - Eunji answered ambiguously.

***

Kim DaHyun did not suspect anything, walked around the store, chose products. In the morning, the elder sister instructed her to go and buy them, made a list, and gave money. She liked to go to the supermarket, liked to look at goods, listen to playing music from the radio, look at people and reflect on what they were thinking about at this moment.

There was practically no place in her basket, and the list was already over, it remained, she would buy the last product and you can go to the cashier to pay.

She passed by a woman who was trying to reach the upper shelf with her small stature. She almost managed to reach when DaHyun accidentally noticed how the shelf began to lean in her direction.

- Caution! She exclaimed, pulling the woman away from the shelf, and just in time, otherwise they would both be buried under broken bottles. - Are you all right, adjumma? Are you not injured? Shards didn’t reach you?

- Everything is fine with me, but with you. Oh god, you are hurt, the woman said worriedly, looking around the girl and noticing blood on her wrist.

-Just a scratch,- DaHyun dismissed .

-But I see that you have the hands of a pianist.

- Just a scratch, do not worry, let me help you get your basket to the cashier better - taking the products from the woman and going with her to the cashier. They both paid, the woman is still excited after the incident, pale. - Adjumma, where you live, I will help you.

- I probably took your time already, I’ll get there myself...

-No, I want to help you.

They talked nicely while walking to the woman’s house. On the way, DaHyun managed to make the woman smile several times. And every time a woman laughed, pretty dimples appeared on her cheeks, which made her heart stop.

-You have a very pretty smile, adjumma,- DaHyun complimented him . -You need to laugh more often.

“Oh, you're embarrassing me,” the woman blushed, turning away. - Here is my house. You will not come in? Nobody is at home, myself.

-And your daughter or son?

- Daughter. She is a celebrity now. Therefore, we rarely see each other. And the husband is now at work.

- Clear. The main thing is that your daughter likes what she does.

- We are very happy for her. She promised that she would come to visit us today. So I decided to cook her favorite dishes.

- When does she come? - putting food on the kitchen table, asked DaHyun.

- Somewhere around 16:00 - glancing at the clock.

-There will still be time to prepare everything. If you want, I can help you - the good soul DaHyun suggested. -Anyway, nothing to do.

-You already helped me, but to be honest, I will not mind helping.

- Fine, then let's get started - DaHyun was delighted, quickly typing an SMS to her older sister, which would be delayed, and she would tell the reason later.

The time on the clock showed 15:45, when all preparations were completed. DaHyun washed her hands in the sink, glancing at the woman's happy expression.

- It was nice to talk with you, hell...

- No, no, DaHyun, not any adjumma!

-Sorry, unnie, - she grinned.

- That's it, I was also pleased to communicate with you. I haven’t laughed like that for a long time, I have even more wrinkles.

-Not true, you are very beautiful! I can imagine how beautiful your daughter is if she inherited these dimples from you. It’s a pity that only dimples and a small mole already live in my heart, otherwise I would have hit your daughter -DaHyun laughed, moving her eyebrows.

- Ha-ha-ha, shameless! You flatter me - the woman answered with satisfaction.

DaHyun smiled all the way home. She had fun with a new friend. She remembered the smile and dimples is, on the cheeks, and before it emerged a very different image of the girl, cute and charming sleep Chaeyoung.

When will I see you, Chaeyoung? When will it be my honor to be with you? Oh my heart, it trembles so much! I am waiting for our meeting. I hope I don’t do anything stupid when I first see you.

Passers-by were amazed at the girl walking towards her with her sunny smile. Seeing her likes that and they wanted to smile. Their wrinkles near their eyes were smoothed out, their spirits were lifted, as if a stone had been removed from the soul.

Without knowing it, Kim DaHyun brought happiness.

A special surprise awaited her at home, she found out about him as soon as she crossed the threshold of the apartment.

- DaHyunie, remembers you said you would help me with the money if you had it? - Eunji asked her, looking out of the room.

-Did you find something? - She was delighted with the news, taking off her shoes and carrying food to the kitchen.

- Yeah, they called me ... in general, I need your help in the vocals class - I did not bother, helping to put the food in the refrigerator.

- Vocals? Sis, but I’m learning vocals myself, and you know perfectly well that everything is so bad for me - the girl was saddened, sitting down on a chair and looking with sad eyes at her older sister.

-You will simply play the piano sheet music, help them sing. Well, as you did at home. You can do it!

- Like at home? - Thoughtfully said, recalling how it was fun to have time with the baby. - Then, it's OK. When to start and where it will be, and how much it will pay, and for a long time and ... - she asked with a question, but as soon as Eunji raised her hand, she calmed down and waited for an answer.

- Tomorrow. JYP Company. A month and a half until the head vocal coach returns.

- JYP? - DaHyun asked quietly, rising in her chair, looking hopefully at her sister.

- JYP. Yes. DaHyun, I myself cannot believe such luck. You can finally see your beloved Son Chaeyoung!

- I can finally see Chaeyoung - as quietly repeated her DaHyun .

***

They, having fun talking, left the amusement park, had a great time from morning to lunch. Dashed off on everything that the park offered. They ate tasty food, walked, mocked, relieved stress. Now they have decided to do their own thing.

On JeongJi going to go to a karaoke bar.

MiSaMo shopping.

-Chaeyoung invited me to her home,- Tzuyu said when asked where she wants to go. Chaeyoung nodded nearby and hugged her friend.

They said goodbye, and each went his own way.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu chatted about everything, and about school, and about what happened the night before.

- Who do you think will come instead of MJ- unnie? - Tzuyu 's friend asked for opinions as they turned around the corner.

- She said that this girl is talented. We'll see tomorrow.

-I want to see her today.

***

Mom was very happy about the arrival of her daughter. By the time they arrived, father was back from work. Full dinner in the family circle. At the table, they were not allowed to talk, but the woman broke the ban, she just could not wait to tell about her adventure. In addition, everyone praised her food as one.

- I didn’t cook it myself, my savior helped me - the woman boasted, pouring another portion on a plate.

-Your savior, omma?/What are you talking about, mother Chaeyoung? They asked at the same time, and then laughed.

- Yes, a small accident happened to me today. I almost fell on the shelves with bottles. I was miraculously saved by a girl passing by. A little older than you Chaeyoung. She not only saved me, but also helped bring the bags home, and she also helped prepare everything. Honestly, I haven’t laughed like that for a long time - I blossomed from a smile, remembering that girl.

-We need to thank her somehow, - the husband decided, the daughter agreed.

Then they dined in silence.

Then, when they said goodbye, the phone vibrated at Chaeyoung, saying that someone had sent an SMS. She took it out of her pocket, quickly checking it, noticed that it was a message about a new video with the participation of that girl. This time it’s not a fun video, on the contrary, she was horrified when she saw him.

Supermarket. She stood near the rack with bottles and they fell right on her. She did not understand that she screamed in fright until she heard her mother's voice:

- Oh, it's her!

- Who? Chaeyoung asked, anxiously watching how the video moves and marks a living girl holding a woman in a protective circle.

-My savior, - Mom answered proudly.

-Is she your savior? - still recovering from what she saw. She tried to calm her worried heart, persuading him to become himself again.

-Yes, why are you so surprised? Lovely kind girl, with an interesting sense of humor.

- Oh, is this the “eagle girl,” or is it now appropriate to call her“ the knight in shining armor ”? - Tzuyu held out , peering over Chaeyoung's shoulder . - We really like her. She has a lot of videos, the cat shouting uplifts us from the read seconds, she explained to Chaeyoung 's mother .

-She's like that ,- the woman nodded, agreeing . - And I hope to see her again.

-Yes, I also hope so, omma, - Chaeyoung said quietly, almost in a whisper, carefully examining the girl's face. Her brown eyes are frightened, but her mother holds her hands tightly against her.

I wish, you would see, stranger.

***

She dreamed all night that instead of her mother she was in the arms of a girl. And that she escorts her home, they hold hands, she hears her voice so gentle and caring. She invites her home, but she refuses, but Chaeyoung is not sad, because she knows that they will see each other tomorrow. Why did she decide so? The stranger herself said so:

- See you tomorrow, Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung sees in a dream how a stranger will bend closer to her, hug, and then gently kiss on the cheek. And she waits for her to kiss back too.

And she is ready to do it ...

Surely ready ...

And she leans forward, a couple of centimeters is left to her cheek, almost ...

A little bit…

- Chaeyoung ! It's time to get up!

Chaeyoung jumped out of bed, it was good that she was small; otherwise she would hit the ceiling. She ran her hand over her hot cheeks, thoughts flashed feverishly in her head, her heart pounding in her chest.

God, what did I dream about? Really, no, it can’t be ...