Meeting at the Gym

To the Beautiful Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Dara met with BTS, and she returned to her daily routine. Today, she decided to work-out at a gym because she hasn't been there in a while. Usually, Dara has a personal coach that instructs her, but Dara decided to do the work-out alone today. There are usually way too many people in the morning and afternoon, so Dara decided to go later at night. It's quieter and there aren't many people, and also, Dara felt embarrassed that people might watch her. 

Dara took the elevator and went to the gym, and luckily the gym had less people. There were two trainers. The female trainer was sitting on the front desk, while the male trainer was training a man with weightlifting on the corner. There were one or two other people who were working out, and people leaving the gym. Dara went to the front and the female trainer greeted her with a smile.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The trainer kept smiling at her. 

"Um, I was wondering if I can use some time to exercise..." Dara answered timidly. It was a gym, of course people come to exercise. It was Dara's first time at this gym, and she had no idea how she even found this place. She was driving by and saw the gym and decided to take her time to work-out.

"That's great, do you have a membership with us?" The female asked nicely.

"N-no. It's my first time here." Dara answered and she wished that the girl would stop asking her question. Yes, the lady was extremely nice, but Dara was shy and didn't really want to talk.

"Then you may sign up here." The female said and gave the paper to fill in her information.

"S-Sandara Park..." Dara said quietly. She was wearing a hat and a mask, just in case someone noticed her.

"I'm sorry?" The woman asked.

Dara lifted up her hat and pushed down the mask. The girl was surprised to see Dara, the ex-member of 2NE1. The girl was about to say something, but Dara quickly silenced her.

"I... I'm sorry, but d-don't say my name out loud." Dara said with a reddened face and looked around the gym. 

"Of course, Ms. Park." The trainer smiled. "Just sign your name here and you're ready to go."

"T-thank you very much." Dara said and quickly filled the paper. The female trainer led her to the dressing room. Dara thanked her and quickly went to the locker room. The trainer coach gave the key to Dara and left the room, so that Dara will feel comfortable.

Dara changed to a working-out gym and came out from the dressing room. There were less people, but they were concentrated on their work. However, Dara noticed a man looking at her direction. Dara quickly pulled down the hat and the mask. She quickly went to the treadmill as she wished to work-out quietly, and felt uncomfortable when the guy kept staring at her. The guy started walking toward her direction, and Dara tried to ignore him by speeding up the treadmill. Dara felt the presence of the man standing next to her, and she pretended not to notice him.

"Aren't you Sandara Park from 2NE1? I'm a huge fan of yours." The man said smiling confidently at her.

"I-I think you've mistaken me as someone else." Dara said, trying to smile at the man.

"I'm pretty sure that you're Sandara Park." The man said. "Can I take a photograph with you?"

Dara felt uncomfortable and was trying to be as polite as she can, but the man just wouldn't stop annoying her. At the moment, Jin walked inside the gym and saw the man was bothering the woman. Jin frowned and stared at the two, only to realize that it was Sandara Park. He was surprised to see Dara because he didn't know that Dara also works out in the same gym as him. 

Jin quickly signed up his name and started walking toward Dara and the stranger. "Hello, is there a problem?" Jin asked once he stopped in front of them. Of course, Dara didn't knew that it was Jin because he was also wearing a hat that covered his face.

"That's none of your business." The man said and turned to Dara. "Come on, one photograph is not going to hurt."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to take a photo." Dara said.

"A photo you want, huh?" Jin said. He took a photo of the man with his phone with a grin.

"What the hell?" The man yelled angrily at him.

"You wanted a photo, didn't you?" Jin said. "Ah, maybe I should upload this on a social networking site and title as 'an airhead who is hitting on a girl in the gym and got rejected.' I wonder how people will react." 

Jin met eyes with Dara and winked at her. Dara gasped when she finally noticed the young gentleman to the rescue was Jin of BTS. The man then started walking away, and Dara let out a sigh of relief.

"Sunbaenim, are you okay?" Jin asked.

"Yes, I'm fine.Thank you." Dara said.

"You're welcome. That guy really has no manners." Jin said staring at the back of the guy who is leaving the building and shook his head in dismay. 

"Thank you for helping me. If it wasn't for you then I wouldn't know what to do." Dara said.

"You can just tell him off." Jin said.

"I know, but I was trying to be polite." Dara replied. "But maybe I should have done what you said." 

"It's not always the right thing to be polite to certain people because that would only cause you to hurt more." Jin said and Dara looked at him. "Sorry, I got carried away. How about we go somewhere else? There is a private room here that I used with my members."

"That's great, but are you sure you'll be okay with me in the room?" Dara said.

"Of course. I'm sure the members wouldn't mind. Some of them are coming here after practice." Jin said and gestured to Dara to follow him. 

Dara and Jin came to the private room. It wasn't any different than the regular gym, but it seemed bigger and had different options of snacks and drinks. The room even had a small spa and a massage table on the side, and a noraebang machine in the corner. Dara's eyes widened at the luxurious room. 

"Feel free to look around." Jin said and closed the door behind him. 

Dara looked around the room and finally sat down on one of the chairs in the private room.

"Do you want some ice water?" Jin asked and went to the mini refrigerator and took out a bottle of ice water. Jin then gave it to Dara, also sitting next to her on the chair.

"Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter