Flower Basket

To the Beautiful Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has already been a week after Dara met with BTS. A lot of things were happening for a week. Dara was cast in a musical, 'Another Oh Haeyoung' and BTS were busy promoting for their new album. BTS had been spending a lot of time in the United States, and Dara hear about them through the media. BTS appeared in many of American talk show and the interview. Whenever Dara hear about BTS from the media, she smiled to herself. She was proud of them.

When Dara was getting a make-up from her stylist, a knock was heard from the door of her dressing room. She turned around Seungho was standing there with a flower basket in his hand.

"Noona, these are for you." Seungho said as he gave the flower basket to Dara.

"Thanks, Seungho." Dara said as she took the basket from him.

"Ah, well. It's not exactly from me." Seungho said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Someone told me to give it to you."

"Looks like our Dara has a secret admirer." Hoyoung as he glanced at Dara from the couch.

"Sunbaenim, how long were you sitting there?" Dara asked because she didn't noticed Hoyoung entering the room.

"Not too long." Hoyoung smiled as he walked toward Dara with a hand in his pocket. "I wonder who your secret admirer is, hm."

Hoyoung leaned his head and Seungho was standing on the other side of Dara.

"Hey, there is a card attach to it." Hoyoung pointed at the white card inside the flower basket.

"Ooh, you should read them noona." Seungho grinned.

"Uh, Privacy please!" Dara said as she quickly grabbed the card and ran to the other side of the room. It was a white card with a painting of purple butterfly at the front.

 

To: Dara sunbaenim,

Sorry, that we can't be on a day of your musical.

Even though we're far apart, we'll be cheering for you!

Do your best on your first musical, fighting!

From: Your boys with luv, BTS.

 

A smile appeared at the corner of Dara's lips. The surprise gift really touched her heart.

"Thank you, guys." Dara said to herself as she held the card tightly in her hand.

"Well, who is it from?" Hoyoung asked.

"Han River." Dara answered with a smiled, her eyes gazed on the card in her hand.

"What?" Hoyoung asked.

"Seungho, who give the flower basket to you?" Dara asked as she glanced at Seungho, who was now getting his face touched-up for a musical.

"I couldn't see her face because she was wearing a mask." Seungho answered.

"So, it was from a girl?" Hoyoung said. "Wow, Dara. I didn't know you're popular among girls."

"Dara noona was already popular among the girls and even the boys because of her girl-crush image. Dara noona is beautiful and cool, and a lot of people had crush on her." Seungho said. "I used to have a crush on Dara noona as well..." Seungho finished it quietly, only for him to hear it.

"Seungho, were you saying something?" Hoyoung asked as he glanced at his co-cast.

"Nothing." Seungho smiled and shook his head, with a reddened cheek.

The card did cheered Dara up. She turned around to the rest of the crews in the musical and grinned.

"Let's do our best!"

~~~~~

After another successful day in the musical, she came back to her house. It was already getting a bit late, so Dara decided to get ready to sleep. She took a shower and lay on her couch with her silky pajama. She took out her phone and read the reviews of her musical. There were a lot of good, and also bad comments in the review.

 

"I don't understand why they cast Sandara Park in the musical. She's not even talented."

"I cringed whenever I saw Sandara Park on the stage."

"I prefer the drama more than the musical. What a waste of money!"

 

Dara frowned at some of the bad comments and sighed. At least there wasn't any curse words because when Dara was first cast in the musical there were malicious comments, and even curse words.

 

"I think Sandara Park's acting improved. I'm really not a fan of her, but I will still support you. Fighting."

"Dara unnie, ignore those bad comments. To me you're beautiful and you're the best! Fighting!"

Dara smiled at the nice comments and thanked to them.

"Unnie, you're so beautiful! You're really good at acting and singing!"

"Among the female cast, I think Dara noona was the best looking" #keepfighting #blackjack

"Noona, marry me!"

 

Dara chuckled at the adorable comment, probably written by younger fans.

 

"Dara unnie, saranghaeyo! "#10yearBlackJack #missedyouunnie.

 

There were even some comments that made her smile. Dara was so glad that even though her band disbanded, there were still fans that were supporting her. Dara scroll some videos that her fans uploaded on YouTube. It was illegal to take a photo or a video during the musical, but some brave fans ignored the rule and filmed it. Some even send a link on Dara's Twitter and Instagram about her scene.

As Dara was watching another video on YouTube, her cellphone rang. It was a video call from an unknown number. She hesitated to answer because the screen was black, and no one was even there. When Dara was about to hang up, a familiar face appeared from the screen.

"JIN???" Dara's eyes widened.

How did Jin even knew her number? She thought BTS was promoting in United States. There was a lot that she wanted to ask, but she couldn't keep Jin waiting on the other line. So, she answered the video call.

"Did she received the call?" Another voice was heard from the background, then followed by V's face.

"I'm not sure." Jin said to V.

"Hyunggg ~ you said you were going to wait for everyone, so that we can all talk to Dara noona." Followed by Jimin's whining voice as he attached himself close to V.

"Well, you guys were taking too long and Dara noona has to sleep." Jin said.

"It should be night in Korea, since it's morning here in the United States." J-Hope's voice was heard from the background as well.

"Did she already answer the video call?" RM asked. He was brushing his teeth and walking by s.

"What if she's sleeping already?" Jungkook asked as he joined the rest of the members.

The members were talking among each other and Dara clearly heard their conversation. The boys were talking among each other, so Dara didn't had the chance to tell them that she was on the phone.

"I think she already answered the call." Suga appeared behind the members, and pointed toward the screen. "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."

"REALLY?" The members exclaimed, suddenly feeling embarrassed. She probably heard all of their childish bickering from the other line.

"Sunbaenim? Are you there?" Jimin asked as he waved his hand at the screen.

"Um, hey guys." Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter