Grocery Shopping

To the Beautiful Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was currently shopping at a grocery market. She was going to meet with Bom for lunch and the menu for the day was samgypsal. Dara didn't care at the fact that she was at the gym last night, but samgypsal was calling her. She didn't do much exercise anyway, and besides, she was glad at the fact that she encountered BTS at the unexpected place. Dara was hoping to go to the grocery with Bom, but her friend has schedule, so it was only Dara doing the grocery. Since it was a public place, Dara was wearing a mask and a white bucket hat that seemed kind of big to her, but she liked it anyway.

"Hm, let's see." Dara stopped at the meat section in the market and her eyes were busy scanning samgypsal.

She was looking for something fresh and that had shining marbling, and it has to be Korean pork. She finally found the samgypsal that she wanted, and called the butcher behind the counter.

"Ajussi, may I have t-"

"Ajussi, this one please!"

Before Dara could even pick up the meat, a voice interrupted her, also pointing at the same samgypsal. Dara thought that it was extremely rude because she was looking at the meat, but a second voice of a male also one the same thing.

"Hey, excuse me sir, but I was going to buy that one!" Dara pouted looking up at the voice. She had to look up because the male was slightly taller than her.

"Oh? Dara sunbaenim?"

"J-Hope-nim?"

The man with a loud and cheerful voice was none other than J-Hope from BTS. After Dara met with BTS in Bom's dressing room the other day, she started to look up for them. She even tried to memorize the names, since it's what a sunbae need to do. It was another pleasant surprise to run into another BTS member.

"Wow, it's a pleasant to run into you here. How are you?" J-Hope asked, smiling at Dara. He surely had the most cheerful smile.

"I-I'm great, thanks." Dara said. "Are you buying something as well?"

"Yeah. We're going to have samgypsal party at Han River today. It's a nice weather to be out, so we decided to dine outside." J-Hope explained. "What about you?"

"Me too. I'm meeting with Bom." Dara said. "I'm just waiting for her to call after schedule. Are you shopping alone?"

"I came with Suga hyung and Taehyung." J-Hope said. "I think Suga hyung is trying to stop Taehyung from buying too much snack."

"I see." Dara said.

At the moment, the butcher finished cutting the meat.

"Alright, who's going to take this?" The butcher asked, laying the meat on the counter.

"I will!" Dara and J-Hope answered at the same time. They looked at each other, but Dara really wanted to take the samgypsal.

"Sunbaenim, you can take the meat." J-Hope smiled and gave her the meat. "I can buy another pack."

"Wait, are you sure?" Dara asked, holding the pack of the meat. Dara suddenly felt bad because she thought that she was taking her hoobae's meat. What will the media say if they find out that Dara of 2NE1 took the meat from the global idol, J-Hope of BTS.

"It's alright. You can take it." J-Hope pushed the pack further to Dara's arms. "Don't feel burden about it."

"Well, we can divide them." Dara said, but J-Hope chuckled.

"I don't think that's enough to feed seven hungry grown men."

Dara understand what he said and chuckled as well. "You may be right. Thanks, J-Hope-ssi."

"That's too formal. Just address me by Hobi." J-Hope explained as he put the wallet away in his small bag.

As the two of them were talking, Suga and V soon came to join them as well. Dara was shocked to see a huge stack of snack on their cart, and V, who was smiling happily with a box of Choco Pie in his hand. Suga and V didn't noticed that Dara was there, until they went closer to the two of them.

"Dara sunbaenim!" V said cheerfully, waving the box of Choco Pie in the air as a greeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Suga bowed politely to Dara, he looked exhausted.

"Isn't the snack a bit too much?" J-Hope pointed at the stack of snack on their cart.

"Say that to that kid right there." Suga sighed and pointed at V.

"This is not even half." V stated. "I wanted to buy more, but Yoongi hyung wouldn't let me."

"You can buy more snacks if you want the cavities to grow inside your mouth." Suga said straightforwardly without any change of expression. V's expression was on horror and he quickly covered his mouth.

"No, I don't want cavities!" V whined and Suga smirked at the younger because that trick always work on Taehyung.

"Are you buying things as well?" Suga asked Dara. "You're not eating that alone, are you?" Suga pointed at the pack of meat in Dara's cart.

"Of course not. This is for me and Bom. We're going to eat samgypsal at Han River." Dara answered.

"Oh, that's where we're going too! Sunbaenim, do you want to join us?" V asked, his eyes sparkling in excitement.

"I'm not sure. I'm waiting for a call from Bom. She said she was going to call l-"

At the moment, Dara's phone rang. It was Bom, so Dara quickly pick up to answer. "Yes, Bom I'm at the grocery market."

They seemed to be talking something serious. The three of BTS members watched her as Dara walk away to answer the phone.

"Hyung, maybe we should leave. I think we have enough supplies for the meat." J-Hope said, looking back at their cart.

"I think so as well." Suga said.

V took out the phone to message the other members, "Then I will let the other members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter