A Sweet Surprise

To the Beautiful Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was slowly getting use to her role in a musical. She struggled a lot at first, but with the help from the other musical sunbaes around her including Hoyoung and Seungho, she was finally getting noticed by the audience. There are less negative comments about her and Dara also has earned many fans. Dara was getting better with her acting, and she even notice the change in her.

It was another typical day after Dara's musical. She was getting her make-up off after her performance. She was looking at her phone, scrolling through the lunch menu as she was getting hungry.

"Hey, Dara. Do you want to get lunch with me and Seungho?" Hoyoung came to her after he changed into his usual outfit.

"Yes, I would love that sunbaenim." Dara said as she was getting hungry. "What are you guys eating?"

"Well, I was planning to get Chinese food." Hoyoung said.

"I would love that." Dara said and turned around.

"Great. I'll be waiting for you in the van with Seungho." Hoyoung said as he left the waiting room.

Dara smiled at the thought of all the delicious Chinese food. She put her phone inside her purse and put on a sweater as she was getting ready to leave. As Dara and her staffs were the only ones left in the waiting room, someone was knocking on the door.

"Dara-ssi, are you expecting more visitors today?" One of her staff asked.

"No. I believe everyone already left." Dara answered.

Dara opened a door and saw a young man at the front door. She couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask and a black hat. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a black jeans and pants.

"I thought you already left." The man said as he take off the mask, revealing his shy gummy smile.

"Suga-ssi?" Dara was surprised as she didn't expected to see a BTS member.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Suga bowed politely and gave her another flower basket. "You seemed really surprise to see me."

Not only Dara surprised to see him, but all of her staffs as well. No one has even expected that a member of global idol would even be in Korea, and how Dara and Suga know each other is a mystery to them.

"I'm very surprise." Dara said. "I thought you're still in America?"

"I had to return early because of my solo album." Suga said. "The other members should be back in two days. We're pretty much done with all the schedules in America."

"Then did you see the musical?" Dara asked as she received the flower basket from Suga.

"The musical was already over when I arrived at the hall." Suga answered. "I'm sorry. I should have come earlier."

"That's okay. I know that you're extremely busy." Dara said with a smile. "You still made it, right?"

"I did." Suga said and grinned. "Did you eat lunch?"

"Not yet." Dara said. "I was about have them with Hoyoung sunbaenim and Seungho."

"Oh, I see." Suga said. "Guess I was late on that as well. I was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter