Greeting

To the Beautiful Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's heart started pounding as she started to make her way toward Bom's waiting room. Today is the first day of Bom's solo comeback and Dara came to the broadcasting studio to support her friend. Dara had also featured in Bom's song because of their strong friendship. Dara didn't hesitate when Bom asked her to do the featuring for her. After all the recording, it's finally comeback.

Dara lied to Bom that she can't make it. Dara wanted to surprise her best friend, so she got a basket of flower with corn sticking out as Dara knew that corn has always been Bom's obsession. Dara finally made it to the waiting room. Some of the idol hoobaes greet her on the hallway, but Dara didn't knew any of them. She felt bad for not knowing them, so she awkwardly greet and cheered for them with 'hwaiting.'

Dara finally came to Bom's waiting room, and she knocked on the door. One of the staff opened it, and Dara greet them as well. Bom was doing a final touch on her hair, and she saw Dara from the mirror.

"Mwoya? Mwoya! Mwoya!" Bom exclaimed when she saw Dara.

"Ta-dah, I'm here!" Dara said cheerfully, and she saw Bom smiling.

"I thought you can't make it?" Bom said as she got up from the chair, still couldn't hide the excitement in her expression.

"I lied to you." Dara said. Dara and Bom looked at each other, and suddenly started screaming. Dara and Bom hold hands together and started bouncing up and down, screaming at the top of their lungs.

They had seen each other few weeks ago for Bom's music video, but it seemed like a long time. It was always nice to see each other again.

"Bommie, I have something for you." Dara said and held out the basket of corn in front of Dara.

"Omg, it's corn!" Bom exclaimed as she grabbed one of them. "I missed them so much, thanks Dara!"

"You're welcome." Dara said.

Bom placed the basket of corn on the table, and grabbed Dara's hand. The two of them sat on the couch, and just wouldn't stop screaming.

"Kyah, it's been a while." Bom said holding Dara's hand.

"We saw each other few weeks ago." Dara chuckled. "It feels like forever, huh?"

"I know!" Bom said and the two girls just hugged.

"I haven't been to music studio in a while, but a lot of things changed." Dara said and glanced around the room. "Even the waiting room seem bigger than before."

"Yeah. I was surprised too, so many things changed. They're so much better than the time when we were 2NE1." Bom said.

"I agreed with you." Dara said. "And new idols as well."

"True. A lot of hoobaes came to my dressing room earlier to greet me, but I didn't know any of them." Bom stated, feeling sorry for them.

"I had some greeted me on the hallway, but I didn't know them as well." Dara said. "Wow, we must be really old. The last group that I remember is EXO."

"Same here. I think we mention some time that EXO was our last idol, since they were active when we were still together." Bom stated and Dara nodded her head. "I'm performing today, but I don't know any... oh wait a minute!" Bom said as she suddenly realized something.

"What is it?" Dara asked.

"Hold on a minute. I need to show you something." Bom said and grabbed her phone from the purse. She came back and sat down, turning on her phone. "EXO may not be our idol after all, see take a look at it." Bom played a video on the phone, and it showed BTS doing a rehearsal.

"BTS?" Dara said as she was familiar with them too.

"Yes! They have comeback today as well. Unfortunately, BTS is the only group that I'm familiar with that is performing today." Bom stated.

"You took a video of their rehearsal?" Dara asked and grabbed Bom's phone. "Is that allowed?"

"Of course not!" Bom said. "I filmed it secretly because their performance was amazing... and they're cute!"

Dara rolled her eyes. There goes Bom with her fangirling over a boy group. Bom would fangirl over only their YG babies, so it was surprising that BTS is her new victim.

"They're superstar now. I'm even afraid to even greet them, since they're so big." Bom said. "I had to film it because I've never seen them this close."

"They were still rookies when we first met them, but they grown so much. Everyone in the world just love them." Dara said as she was somewhat familiar with BTS, since they're everywhere around the internet.

"They didn't come to your dressing room?" Dara asked.

"Nope." Bom said, shaking her head. "They're so busy now, so I understand. I usually tend to sensitive at time with this sunbae-hoobae relationship, but I understand if it's BTS." Bom said and turned off the video when it stopped playing.

Just as the girls were talking about BTS, a knock on the door was heard outside.

"Bommie, are you expecting someone?" Dara asked.

"No." Bom answered and glanced at Dara. The two girls shrugged their shoulder.

When one of the staff opened the door, they heard a faint "omo!" from one of them. Then followed by polite tone of a certain male.

"Is Bom sunbaenim inside?" The same voice asked the male to wait and came back to Bom and Dara.

"Who is it?" Bom asked.

"Go and see for yourself." The female staff grinned playfully at the two girls. Bom looked back at Dara and went to the door.

"OMO!" Bom exclaimed when she saw group of boys in front of her waiting room. She was trying her best to put a poker face on. Bom kindly let the boys inside the room. They seemed confused, but thank her and followed inside.

Dara was curious, so she stood up from the couch and leaned closer to the entrance. That is when she met eyes with one of the boys.

"Dara sunbaenim?" It was none other than Jungkook from BTS. He was the first one to notice Dara then followed by other BTS members who were surprised to see Dara in the dressing room with Bom.

"We didn't know you're in here too." Jin said. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." 

Jin greet her politely with the rest of the members. The voice that was talking to Bom earlier was Jin.

"A-annyeonghaseyo..." Dara greeted the BTS members. 

Dara, Bom and BTS was standing with a large gap in between them. All the BTS members had their hands folded politely in front of them, while Bom and Dara stood awkwardly with them. The YG girls are extremely introverted, so they didn't know what to say.

"Well, this is awkward..." Bom said trying to break up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter