The End

Blank Pages

A/N: That's It. Thanks a lot for reading!

-------------

It’s been six months since the whole Kai incident, but if anything it got them closer, Lisa proved to be nothing but supportive through that time, and as much as she wanted to be closed to Jennie to ensure nothing would happen she understood the brunette could take care of herself trusting Jennie to let her know if she needed her.

As for the brunette, she couldn’t be happier, she finally has someone who loves her just like she is and encourages to be the best she can be while also letting her make her own choices. She’s learned to trust Lisa and go to Lisa when there’s something wrong.

After a year of dating they eventually decided to move in together after all most of their nights were spent either at Lisa’s or Jennie’s, very rarely did they stayed a night apart. Really Lisa was the one who took the plunge, Lisa decides to move out of her apartment and buys a house, and doesn’t tell Jennie until the deal closes and she’s got the keys in her hands.

“You’re the first person I wanted to show,” she told her when she picked her up after work soe they could see it together. Of course the house Lisa pick is suspiciously a lot like what Jennie had once mentioned she would like. They’ve talked about it, move in together, the future, wedding, kids the whole thing and Lisa, well Lisa felt then was a good time as any to move in.

On that day they walk arm in arm along the riverside from her place, and they turn onto this quiet street they had walked through before Jennie’s breath catches in her chest. And it that moment she knows, she knows the house… it wasn’t just Lisa’s but it was for the both of them and all the brunette can do is smile and hold on a little tighter on to Lisa’s hand. The SOLD sign out front makes her feel like they’re so old, but is a welcomed feeling.

“Ready?” The thai girl asks, with this adorable yet coy smile on her face.

“I’ve always loved this one,” Jennie responds, with an equally small but adorable smile.

“I know,” The thai girl mumble’s when she turns to fit the key into the lock.

The whole place is empty, walls painted white with hardwood floors. And the brunette starts looking around taking small steps, taking it all in. The thai girl puts her hand on the small of her back and pushes her into the hall, then left into the living room. It’s big and open with a fireplace and a big window and built-in bookshelves, makes sense, Jennie thinks, and she can already see herself walking in Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee in her hands and her girlfriend sitting by the fireplace a book on her lap and her mind on the clouds. And her heart flutters at the visual.

“Lisa...” she says, shaking her head a little breathless.

“The kitchen is great,” Lisa tells her, smiling, and then starts walking past her. “For me of course since you can’t cook to save your life.” She says with smirk as she laughs and Jennie just shrugs her shoulders. She’s right after all.

“Upstairs?” The brunette asks and the thai girl nods her head making a motion with her hand for the brunette to go ahead.

They’re in the master bedroom, and she opens the doors to the terrace which overlooks her little back yard, it’s beyond perfect.

“This place is amazing.”

“It’s too big,” Lisa says not as a complaint but more like a statement “For just me, I mean. But…” She shrugs, hands tucked into her pockets.

Jennie giggles and throws her arms around her. It’s not lost on her that they’re standing in the exact spot a bed might go. “One might think you need a roommate...” she teases.

Lisa keeps her pulled tight against her and whispers “Mhmm… you know anyone interested?”

“Pretty sure I do.” She says her lips against Lisa’s and her heartbeats away in her chest.

And just like that they moved to a new chapter of their lives.

------------

Chae was always the first one to wake up. The moment the sun rays filter through her windows, her eyelids flutter open. She believes she’s naturally a morning person. Even when she has to pull all nighters at work or after a gala, she had never had any issues with waking up early.

Her new girlfriend on the other hand… she’s not exactly a fan of the sun. She always wakes up groggy and her sleepiness doesn’t go away until she’s had her coffee and waffles. She doesn’t say a word or even smile until she’s halfway through breakfast all while Chae looks at her with an amused smile from the otherside of the counter, laptop in front of her going through her emails.

“Do you hate anything more than mornings?” Chae asks one morning with amusement in her eyes.

“What are you talking about? I don’t hate mornings.” Jisoo says frowning, waffle bite still in her fork.

“Then why do you always look like someone pissed on your cheerios every morning?”

“My brain takes it’s time waking up, I don’t hate mornings...I’m just slow at waking up… there’s a difference.”

And all Chae could do is snort and take another drink of her coffee. But really that has been the best part of their relationship so far, discovering new things about one another, and the brunette loves pretty much every new thing she discovers about the brunette.

One morning, though it hits her. It hits how much in love she was the brunette. Chae wakes up and turns to her right to check if the brunette was awake but of course she wasn’t Jisoo loves her sleep and her pillows.

Jisoo was snoozing with slightly open, drooling on her pillow, snoring softly.

Yes, definitely still deeply asleep.

She was blissfully unaware of Chae lightly tracing her brow with a thumb then leaning forward to place a kiss on the tip of her nose, the brunette smiled. There are numerous moments in every day where she feels so much adoration for the other woman, but lately every time she looks at her, her heart feels like it's skydiving.

The brunette leans over to give her lover a kiss on the shoulder. Then pushed herself out from the bed to get up and prepare breakfast for the both of them. They still had some time before they had to get ready for Lisa’s and Jennie house party. She was dying to see her friend’s new place and if it was as much as dream come true as Jennie says it was..

"Whaa..?" Jisoo lifted up her head and squinted at her girlfriend waking up as soon as Chae gets of the bed.

"Good morning."

And the brunette could only groan and plop herself back onto the bed in response.

"Let me get breakfast started." Chae said giving Jisoo’s shoulder another kiss and the brunette gave her what sounded like a groan of approval in response.

She comes back to the room minutes later with a tray filled with waffles, fruit and coffee, the brunette sitting up on the bed still sleepy. So Chae placed the tray in between the two of them and looks at Jisoo with a soft smile on her face.

"I love you, Jisoo"

"Love you too.” She responds, quickly and without hesitation. Grogginess still in her voice, but Chae can tell she’s serious and so she smiles widely and kisses her.

"Breakfast is ready."

Jisoo takes a drink of her coffee "Thank you, love. You are amazing."

If you told Chae she would fall in love in a quiet place like Astoria, Oregon with an outspoken, funny, modelesque girl who happened to be the best friend of her best friend’s girlfriend she would’ve laugh because honestly Jisoo was not the kind of person she usually dates but the brunette managed to slip into her heart in the most amazing of ways.

-----------

"What are you thinking about?"

They are laying on their brand new bed Saturday morning, finally all moved in and simply enjoying the sun rays coming through their window and listening to the birds chirping outside. Lisa laying on her back with the brunette resting her head against her chest, legs intertwined.

At the question Lisa smiles and closes her eyes, and continues rubbing her fingers against Jennie’s scalp because she likes it and so does the older girl. She loves moments like this, when is just the two of them and they talk about silly things or serious stuff either ways she loves it. Because is moments like this when Jennie’s so open with her and tells her everything about herself, and that makes Lisa want to tell her everything about herself. She loves her so much and it's like the brunette is the only one who believes her when she says she’s thinking about how a serial killer has probably seen a documentary about their unsolved crimes and laugh about the inaccuracies in the leads and even provides some comments of her own.

But still Lisa responds “Nothing.”

The brunette frowns slightly and moves a little so she’s looking up at her. “Come on, baby what is it this time? Dinosaurs? Apples? Another book?” She asks teasingly.

“You really want to know?”

“I always want to know.”

"I'm thinking that this is nice." She says. “And that you look really beautiful when you wear that.”

"Lisa" She says laughing. “I have nothing on.”

“Exactly.”

The both of them laugh softly as Jennie swaps her gently on the arm.

“I’m also thinking…” She continues once they have calmed down. “About that one time you proposed to me.”

“What?” Jennie asks surprised. “No I didn’t”

“Pretty sure you did.”

“Well where was I? Because I really don’t remember that.”

And Lisa laughs. “You were slightly drunk and you were talking about leaving the gala to go do something else cause your friends had already left and when I asked what you wanted us to do you said ‘Elope’.”

Jennie looks at her again. “No, I didn’t”

Lisa smiles because she can tell by the look in the brunette’s eyes that she remembers now and she's just embarrassed, which is stupid, because God had both of them been a little bit more sober she would have just taken Jennie up on the offer.

“It was cute.” Lisa says quietly. “I liked it.” And the brunette rests her head back on her chest again and smiles softly.

“Me too.” She whispers.

They stay like that for a moment, enjoying the quiet and Lisa playing with Jennie’s fingers.

“We could you know…”

“What?”

“Elope.”

The brunette lifts her head to look up at Lisa and then she sits up when she sees that the girl is serious. And she's shaking her head at her but she's kind of smiling, too. And Lisa is trying to no let her nervousness show because it’s really going to hurt if the brunette says no and yes she knows she could’ve come up with the proposal in a different way but hey...she already opened .

"Lis..." Jennie says quietly. She puts her hand on her girlfriend’s face, so Lisa holds her wrist and Jennie moves closer.

"I’m being serious, don't you want to marry me?" She sets her hand on Jennie’s thigh She’s not looking at her thought because she's thinking she might actually say no, and that kind of hurts. Like, a lot.

"Lisa." She leans forward and kisses her "Of course I’d love to marry you.”

"Okay. So..."

“But we are not eloping!” She says chuckling. “That’s for people who like go abroad and get drunk or who’s friends and family don’t approve of the relationship.”

“Says who?”

“Everyone!” She says laughing, her eyes betraying her initial refusal "I love you but we can't. Jisoo and Chae will kill us, and my mom will hate me forever for not wearing my grandma’s jewelry, not to mention my dad will supplex you into oblivion for not letting him know first...”

“So if they don’t approve that means we’ll have to be one of those couples who go abroad and get married.” The thai girl says with a smile.

“Lisa.”

“Jennie.” She laughs. “I’m thinking Australia.” She says joking.

“Lisa!”

“Jennie!”

"I love you too but don't try to woo me," The brunette says weakly with a big smile.

“Why not?”

“Because you might've just talked me into this.”

“Are you saying…”

“I’m saying we need to at least get rings first because honestly you had me at ‘we could elope’.”

And all Lisa can do is pull Jennie on her lap and press her lips against her, murmuring that she loves her and the brunette tells her that she loves her too and that eloping is the best idea she's ever had. And if Lisa already had a book called “Let’s Elope.” ready to read on her studio well… nobody needed to know about that.