how to feel

Hot Boy Bummer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek kinda felt guilty.

He wasn't being himself (TM). 

To be honest, none of them were- not confirmed, just some suspicions made inbetween the unusually long awkward silences.

Which is partially why he wasn't acting himself.

 

But all this brought him back to one issue- there was nothing he could do to fix the stress The Dogs were being put through, no joke which could poof away the tension in the air. And so, he abstained from making any such jokes- they'd probably just annoy everyone. And so, he felt guilty he wasn't being the mood maker, the clown to wring a laugh out of his friends. Yes he felt bad, like he wasn't doing his job. He was also really tired. I mean really, how can they expect me to bring the mood up when they're not working with me! I can't be the only one making an effort... It was kind of getting on his nerves.

His friends, nowadays, opted to become The Boys (TM) when others were around- a complete facade of playfulness. Sometimes, they could contine this facade when it was just the four of them, however, mainly this mask tore away only to leave long blank noises. They were... dead. Baekhyun contemplated whether he wanted to confront his friends, or perhaps just continue down this route of ignorance and guilt. He just wanted things to go back to "normal", back to grade 11, back to before. Before they had to deal with their future and their deteriorating mental health.

He didn't know how to feel. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter