that's just us

Hot Boy Bummer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah, this was different. And short lived.

"Uh... are y'all ditching?" Only Chanyeol turned towards the boy. It was a sophmore, Jongin. He was a very talented member of the dance club and had small roles in a few theater productions which needed dancers. Chanyeol knew everyone, he knew Jongin. 

"Yeah hah we're not in the mood to get yelled at by some tightass right now. What's good Jongin?" He snapped back to preppy boy real quick. They half hugged with their high five.

"I'm good man, just had to grab something from my locker and saw you guys looking depressed hah." He grinned as he looked at the remainder of the gang.

"Nah man, we're chillin." Chanyeol answered for the whole group. Standard replies only. "Baek, this is Jongin, he's a sophomore." Only Baekhyun seemed to be in a state for socializing at the moment.

Baekhyun turned to the duo as well. "Ayy, sophomore's shouldn't ditch! Stay in school kids!" He cooly leaned back with his arms on top of the back of the couch. His playful demeaner was convincing indeed.

"I'm not ditching ayy just checkin up though. For real had to grab something." They bantered.

Kyungsoo zoned in hearing the increasing volumes, and hearing someone call Kyungsoo, Soo, Soo-ya!! repeatedly. 

"Hey Jongin. Nice seeing you out of theatre." He smiled at the younger. They knew each other from theater productions. He could genuinely say it was refreshing to see someone outside of their group very serious about a future in dance and theater. Jongin was a talented and focused dancer after all. Of course the whole musical theater club was interested in pursuing the arts, but to be blunt Kyungsoo only visioned a future for a few of them. The ones that could make it in this industry had to be talented. Talented like The Boys, or Jongin and some of the other dancers. He wasn't being cocky, this was what he knew of the industry from his parents involvement, and from the praise of the public on these individuals.

Soo made sure to keep on good terms with everyone he thought would be a good asset. And anyone he liked. He teased Jongin with Chanyeol and Baek, continued the conversation.

As the laughter grew, they looked alot like The Boys (TM). So carefree. Loud. Chanyeol spazzed as he blarred out harsh HA HA HAs! Kyungsoo, who was next to him, got most of the hits. He even fell to the ground in an exaggerated giddy, knocking Baek and Dae. From this, Jongdae awoke from his half-sleep. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter