baekhyun

Hot Boy Bummer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was loud. 

Attention followed the boy and he thrived in the light. 

Musical theatre was not always what he wanted to do- infact, as a 9th grader coming into highschool, Baekhyun tried to blend in with a charming group of hypebeasts. Somewhat abruptly though, as summer turned to fall, in grade 10 he had become quite the abnoxious and loveable singer. Within musical theatre is where he made his closest friends- the Beagle Line. Furthermore, through this club he was able to perform in every school event. Rather than retracting from this attention, Baekhyun had made the most of it.

Everyone knew him and if you didn't, you were missing out. 

A clown to a fault, earning both laughs and scoffs, Baekhyun was the outgoing singer of their highschool. Teachers may not like his unacademic attitude but they can't deny the value his singing had brought to the school. Still, although being loved by his peers was enough for now, Baek pondered if it would be enough to excell in the future. Surely college would have a plethora of Baekhyuns, all able to sing and make jokes. Would he do well in his field? His family, unable to change his visions, could offer no support to his anxiety.

220.

Nervous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter